Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Buratai And The Dubai Houses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai And The Dubai Houses (798 Views)

U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos / Magu Evades Questions On Buratai's Dubai Houses / Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai And The Dubai Houses by naijaboy756: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2016
Please what is the latest? Is it going extinct because he is an APC COAS? How come Magu isn't doing his usual gra gra about it? Naija I hail o!
Re: Buratai And The Dubai Houses by blackpanda: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2016
naijaboy756:
Please what is the latest? Is it going extinct because he is an APC COAS? How come Magu isn't doing his usual gra gra about it? Naija I hail o!

My dear, just shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And The Dubai Houses by naijaboy756: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2016
blackpanda:

My dear, just shut up.
because it is Buratai? I understand how u feel. Imagine Buratai isn't Buhari's COAS, Magu would have sinced arrested him even before investigation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai And The Dubai Houses by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2016
Buhari has given ICPC and EFCC a strong warning to keep away from his boys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai And The Dubai Houses by naijaboy756: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Love Machine:
Buhari has given ICPC and EFCC a strong warning to keep away from his boys.
na wa o
Re: Buratai And The Dubai Houses by naijaboy756: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2016
This matter can't be swept under the carpet. I refuse in toto!!!
Re: Buratai And The Dubai Houses by ChimaAdeoye: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
naijaboy756:

Buhari is covering up the theft perpetrated by his boys and using EFCC to hound his enemies for misdemeanor and pilfering.

Wetin concern me?
They should rob Nigeria blind. We need to learn a hard lesson installing hypocrites who have no regard for the laws of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buratai And The Dubai Houses by vedaxcool(m): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
blackpanda:

My dear, just shut up.

Dazz all
Re: Buratai And The Dubai Houses by Badtman(m): 2:01am On Aug 11, 2016
naijaboy756:
Your will question be answer at any Nearest Army Barrack
Re: Buratai And The Dubai Houses by naijaboy756: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2016
Badtman:
Your will question be answer at any Nearest Army Barrack
so I should go there and ask?
Re: Buratai And The Dubai Houses by vengertime: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2016
Buhari is a fraud. The Niger Delta will never support him wether dead or alive.
Re: Buratai And The Dubai Houses by naijaboy756: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2016
So much made in the name of *paiting kwaraption* no conviction and Buratai is stiLl COAS
Re: Buratai And The Dubai Houses by Badtman(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2016
naijaboy756:
so I should go there and ask?
Bro you wickned still on this Matter grin
Re: Buratai And The Dubai Houses by naijaboy756: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2016
Badtman:
Bro you wickned still on this Matter grin
see as them just use Rambo and Commando style go harrass judges... While one of their own exposed by Sahara reporters is *still buying more houses*

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Revelations!!! Budget Padding: Hon Jibrin Breaks Silence, Indicts 2 Go / Gov Wike And Unpaid NYSC Rivers State Allowance / Oyo State Governor Abiola Ajimobi Cradles His New Twin Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.