Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) (31179 Views)

Shaibu & APC Youths Sweep Ize-Iyamu, PDP Ouy Of Edo North (Pics) / AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS / Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by broseme: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2016
As shared by The New Tribes of Nigeria(posted as shared)......

"We're glad to open the stories of stories on this page with the Story of Platoon Sergeant, Cheer Agba. Serving in the armed forces of Nigeria, he was posted to the volatile north eastern part of Nigeria to face the boko haram insurgency.

Sergeant Agba served with heroism, and with heart. Leaving behind a wife and four kids, including a 2 week old baby, for over 4 years, he bravely served to recover the territories taken by the insurgents and to return normalcy to the region.

What was more however is that Sergeant Agba dedicated his spare time to educating the children in this volatile zones in an improvised open air classroom, with sand-Crete blocks as chairs and a flattened cardboard nailed to a tree as a blackboard.
In his own words:

“I am thrilled at the pace of their improvement and can bet with the trigger of my weapon, if I am still here and the bullet does not take me, they'll be reading news papers in no distant time."

We are grateful for the service of Officer Agba and it is our pleasure to highlight him as our first icon of nationalism on this page, a proud Tiv man, and a detribalized Nigerian.
Thank you for your service.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/touching-story-of-sergeant-agba-killed.html

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by broseme: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2016
RIP

22 Likes

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Young03(m): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2016
kiss
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Iruobean(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

R

I

P

2 Likes

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by eminikansoso(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2016
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Justiyke4u: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2016
those words are really touching... R.I.P

17 Likes

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Abeymills(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2016
He one out of so many hero's of nigeria army been killed d so cal Nigerian army will not tell us d real truth

7 Likes

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by maryjan8(f): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2016
May his soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Abeymills(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2016
Army spokes person will not inform Nigerians about dis but can defend burantashi d snake scammers Dubai properties crooks rip gallant soldier ur labour n gallantry is never in vain 4 nigeria humanity God b wit ur family

17 Likes

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by veekid(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP soldier
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by MzMercie: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP d real hero, not some pot belly money chopping men that call themselves 'hero'

3 Likes

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by prinzadey(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Rip
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by wachakuta(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ehen na this Kind nes my Igbo brothers on Nairaland they make dem happy...

Oya over to u Ugandans!

By d way RIP my hero!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
R.I.P GALLANT SOLDIER...
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by 3Div: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Been transferred to Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chai!
E pain sha!
R.I.P

3 Likes

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Philinho(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Weeping for him.... When will the country be freed from this religious havoc? R. I. P.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by CHANNELStv2020: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
NIGERIA IS NOT WORTH DYING FOR. Simple, it's not your father's land it is the reflection of the White's amalgamation.

4 Likes

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by cjrane: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
[size=16pt]The Poor Igbo guy has lost his life for a country that treats him as second class citizen?
Chai!
[/size]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by falcon01: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
rip
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Its not good that we speak against these men cry cry cry

Many of us wouldn't dare put our lives on the line for this country.

We cannot even imagine the pain and hurt families of these gallant men feel.

Yet we sit on keypads and start making careless statements, empathizing with terrorists and militants all in the name of politics.

If you're one of such people, cover your face in shame sad sad sad

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Chiefpriest1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
These are the real Nigerian heroes who should be awarded national honours. Not those thieves we call politicians.

Let us all rally round our soldiers who are fighting hard in the rain and in the sun, fighting those devils, just so we all might feel safe.

The earlier we realize that this is not about APC,PDP,Buhari or Jonathan, the better.

God bless the military,God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
R.I.P soldier! Now is not the best of time to join or enrol in the Army, because when you do, you're automatically deployed to Borno, Adamawa or Yobe , unless ofcourse your father or uncle is related to Buratai (COAS).

The bible says (even though I don't believe in it) in Proverbs 22:3 - A prudent man foreseeth evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished ; meaning - A prudent man sees evil and hides himself; the naïve proceeds & pay the penalty.

That same verse was repeated in Proverbs 27:12.

Do you know how many brilliant & brave soldiers that died untimely simply because of the wickedness of Sambo Dasuki, Alimodu-Sheriff & Ebele Jonathan?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by bukjossy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP......... Front page for d first time shout out to a nairalander friend @Capableben

1 Like

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Ruchidera(f): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
R.I.P GALLANT SOLDIER..
RIP
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by saintdennis(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chaiii... to join army dey hungry me shaa

But... to die no dey hungry me.

RIP GALLANT SOLDIER... NOT A KEYBOARD WARRIOR BUT A BRAVE HERO!

2 Likes

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by onyiloyi(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP brave soldier
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Bsc(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
k
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by businessweb: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP

1 Share

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by rheether(f): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
He IS my hero..

5 Likes

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Kelly2713(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chai, its a pity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) / Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.