Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) (32100 Views)

[PICS] WTF?! Naija Lecturer Having S3x With Female Student On Office Desk! / Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) / Meet Self Acclaimed Nigerian Instagram King That Snap Pictures With Naked Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Naughtysite:
I have seen that guy on instagram.

He controls all shapes and sizes. Over 100 girls pictured unclad. Paulkillerman and Obontami no reach that guy..

Naija girls cheap.
Wrong
He is just a average man with 2much time on his hands that has a fetish to be master player HOE
But know he pays those women,they are not his conquests. undecided
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Is it not this dirty yoruba boy
Kingtblakhoc abi what does he call himself
Very disgusting entity
Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

Alright my sister
Haha,thank you.
But I really was just playin' bout talkin'
I dont know nothin' bout garri or the naira smiley
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Haha,thank you. But I really was just playin' bout talkin' I dont know nothin' bout garri or the naira smiley
Lol, alright.

1 Like

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by CONFAMA: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
laurenjones:
anoda yoloba thing

Osu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by siempere(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dexter247:
He is not a yahoo guy..
what does hebdo then....pray tell...
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
I'm igbo, but this picture cracked me up grin angry grin
CONFAMA:

Osu
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
siempere:
what does hebdo then....pray tell...

the dude is affiliated to Samklef, he's into video productions, branding stuffs etc.. he recently opened a subscription-based 18+ platform.

check out hoclifestyle . com wink
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by lilmax(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
money talks b!tches walk towards it grin

1 Like

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fabulocity:
Is it not this dirty yoruba boy
Kingtblakhoc abi what does he call himself
Very disgusting entity
Tueh!

He may be related to kingcheezypuff.

King being their surname..

Saw his post again 2 hrs ago.

2 Likes

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Naughtysite:

guy get that picture outta my face undecided
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Disgur
Money miss road
Very nasty somebody
Naughtysite:

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by vicstar(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
• • • • • See that nigga face lipsrsealed na die him dey so oooh cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by olasubomi007(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Thoseideas123:

How did you know? Are you that guy?

This is just the work he does.. He provides girls for parties, videos and the likes.. I think his Instagram handle is kingtblacofhoc or so
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by obontami: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Hey honey what's good ?? kiss kiss kiss
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
obontami:

Hey honey what's good ?? kiss kiss kiss
hi smiley
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by obontami: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hi smiley
How is ur day going hope u having a nice day love ?? kiss
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
obontami:

How is ur day going hope u having a nice day love ?? kiss
I've had better. wink but it was fine.
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by ikbnice(m): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Did I ask you to be a copycat?
well am not a copycat but a copyhuman
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I've had better. wink but it was fine.
Sweet Puffy Ive veen looking for ya
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Ay04z(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
if na Yahoo boy or Gmail boy how e take concern us Leave him let him breathe in the butts and boobs he paid for.

wetin dey pain me now be say one paint bucket of garri now is 700 Naira!!!.

my guy switch to lebu garri...
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you right. He is a HOE

angry
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Thanks embarassed

:oSprained my neck viewing your profile

Is that how you are?

Not your fault, i blame all those posters who made me look the first time... am not sure who to blame for the 5 other times
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by EBUG(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Its crazy. but this doesn't help
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Mykelpato(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingTblackHoc, that guy is a big time baller.. Very rich.
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Lexxyburg(m): 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fabulocity:
Is it not this dirty yoruba boy Kingtblakhoc abi what does he call himself Very disgusting entity Tueh!
He is a Ghanaian.
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by dammieight(m): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
no no bukky. Its ''you're welcome''

Baba I swear her curves no be here o.. I had to turn my phone too grin grin ...buh after errthing I realised it worth it smiley
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 12:07am On Aug 06, 2016
dammieight:

Baba I swear her curves no be here o.. I had to turn my phone too grin grin ...buh after errthing I realised it worth it smiley
you sev. Badt guy. Mizzbouqui be feeling herself
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by dammieight(m): 12:32am On Aug 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you sev. Badt guy. Mizzbouqui be feeling herself

Abi na.. And na one guy for one corner get the bae sad grin life is somehow grin grin
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by jericco1(m): 5:13am On Aug 06, 2016
i don't c any sign that makes him a yahoo boy
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by daxon001(m): 5:40am On Aug 06, 2016
Abeg what's the guy's instagram ID?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.