Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Read Why Mother Hails Her 14 Year Old Daughter For Killing Her Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Read Why Mother Hails Her 14 Year Old Daughter For Killing Her Father (977 Views)

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Why Mother Hails Her 14 Year Old Daughter For Killing Her Father by Batlan01: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
Bresha Meadows a 14-year old American teenager shot and killed her father on July 28, but instead of regret and outrage, her mother, she tagged her ‘hero.’

Brandi Meadows has praised her daughter for saving the family from the clutches of an abusive drunk with a single bullet to her father, Jonathan’s head on July 28.

Furthermore, She explained that her 41-year old husband of 18 years would drink and threaten them. Therefore she is grateful that her daughter helped the family escape him.

Eyewitnesses reports have it that, Bresha killed Jonathan with the same gun which he had used to threaten the family on numerous occasions. She is now facing aggravated murder charges, Daily Mail reports.

The police are yet to determine the events that led up to the 4am shooting episode. But Sheri Latessa, one of Bresha’s aunts, said the girl turned to her mother and said ‘Now mommy, you’re free,’ afterwards.

Another family member, Martina Latessa, a Cleveland police officer said Bresha tried to get help noting that the girl was ‘born into a nightmare from day one’, but the authorities refused, saying they could not act against Jonathan.

Brandi Meadowns filed for protective order in 2011 to keep herself and the children away from her late husband. She also admitted she was completely terrified and felt powerless to act against him.

Police records show that officers were called to the property after receiving reports that Johnathan had tried to kill Brandi and their three children.

However, though charges of domestic violence were leveled against Jonathan, he was never convicted as his wife dropped the charges.

Source: Vibes.ng

Re: Read Why Mother Hails Her 14 Year Old Daughter For Killing Her Father by delishpot: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
The mother is a disgrace and a failure. She brought the poor child into the world and used her as a tool to destroy her father. The mother left her job u done. She should be beaten for her role.

1 Like

Re: Read Why Mother Hails Her 14 Year Old Daughter For Killing Her Father by freecocoa(f): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
The woman should be jailed.

I suspect she put the kid up to it, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Read Why Mother Hails Her 14 Year Old Daughter For Killing Her Father by kelechi50: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Today it's the father's turn the mum calls her a hero next will be her mother

1 Like

Re: Read Why Mother Hails Her 14 Year Old Daughter For Killing Her Father by olaniyi0(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
borrow d gun, i need to use am on lalasticlala
Re: Read Why Mother Hails Her 14 Year Old Daughter For Killing Her Father by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
freecocoa:
The woman should be jailed.

I suspect she put the kid up to it, nonsense.

Johnathan had tried to kill Brandi and their three children.

It's called Self defense , or stand your ground. I guess NRA will be pleased with these. Indeed she's a hero, abusive men should be put to order maybe not shot

2 Likes

Re: Read Why Mother Hails Her 14 Year Old Daughter For Killing Her Father by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Bresha killed Jonathan with the same gun which he had used to threaten the family on numerous occasions.

Just incase niggaz missed this, cuz we know niggaz don't read

2 Likes

Re: Read Why Mother Hails Her 14 Year Old Daughter For Killing Her Father by Olasco93: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
End time Mummy
Re: Read Why Mother Hails Her 14 Year Old Daughter For Killing Her Father by Immaculated: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello sir/mam greetings to u. Pls d ongoing Mr Nairaland Grand finale comes up on saturday(tomorrow) from 10am-6pm.
Pls ma/sir, we wud be very grateful if we have your support and also vote PHOTOSHOOT for Mr Nairaland.
Enyere anyi biko..ejur eranwa lowo.
Dz is d link to vote
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale

1 Like

Re: Read Why Mother Hails Her 14 Year Old Daughter For Killing Her Father by Immaculated: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
What sort of mother is ds? A disgrace to motherhood.
Re: Read Why Mother Hails Her 14 Year Old Daughter For Killing Her Father by cococandy(f): 2:51am On Aug 06, 2016
I detest abusive parents. Look what the small girl he to live with now. She will never forget this as long as she lives.

1 Like

Re: Read Why Mother Hails Her 14 Year Old Daughter For Killing Her Father by crackhaus: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
pcguru1:

Johnathan had tried to kill Brandi and their three children.

It's called Self defense, or stand your ground. I guess NRA will be pleased with these. Indeed she's a hero, abusive men should be put to order maybe not shot

She is now facing aggravated murder charges, Daily Mail reports.

The police are yet to determine the events that led up to the 4am shooting episode.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-boyfriend Is Mad At Me Because I’m About To Marry His Uncle / WTF! Woman Discovers She's Being Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years (photo) / Sony Noise-cancelling Headphones Sale At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.