Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups (4764 Views)

These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven / The Sword, The Arm Of The Lord: Christian Terrorist Groups You Never Hear About / Islam Has No Relationship With Terrorist Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by truthmans2012: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
crusadistic:

Trash! what reprisal attacks sad you mean genocide and mass rape....you must be sick then trying to justify that for whatsoever reason.All the so-called terrorist attacks by some unknown people still won't equal the millions killed over the centuries under your very own church authority.
kindly mention any single soul that was murdered by Muhammad(SAW).

You would have surprised me if you are well behaved as a muslim. I will also be surprised if you don't tell lies as a muslim.

Bukhari (52:73) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords'."
What does this mean to you.

Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes.
What is the meaning of this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Ramon92: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

Hypocrite !!!

Point to where Christians are killing anywhere despite Jesus warnings.
1. Emperor Karl Charlemagne in 782 had around 5k Saxons beheaded cos of unwilling to convert to Christianity.

2. Sopatros, a philosopher was killed by xtian authorities for rejecting christ

3. Emperor Theodosius even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues.

4. 200,000 heathens slaughtered "in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ", at the Battle of Askalon..

5. Even the legendary Adolf Hitler, was motivated by the Lord Jesus Christ in the massacre of the Jews (I wonder what yahweh was doing)

Those are just little of many over the course of history, and still excludes the role of Pope Urban, the Christian crusades and purging..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by truthmans2012: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ramon92:

1. Emperor Karl Charlemagne in 782 had around 5k Saxons beheaded cos of unwilling to convert to Christianity.

2. Sopatros, a philosopher was killed by xtian authorities for rejecting christ

3. Emperor Theodosius even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues.

4. 200,000 heathens slaughtered "in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ", at the Battle of Askalon..

5. Even the legendary Adolf Hitler, was motivated by the Lord Jesus Christ in the massacre of the Jews (I wonder what yahweh was doing)

Those are just little of many over the course of history, and still excludes the role of Pope Urban, the Christian crusades and purging..

Stop lying !!!

Those people are not Christians.

Jesus never told anybody to give ordinary slap, talkless of killing. When he was to be arrested, Peter cut the ear of one of the arrestors, he rebuked him and miraculously gummed the ear back and he said "put your sword in the sheald, anyone who killed by the sword will die by the sword". Is that the Jesus you claim some.people killed for?

Unlike in islam where Muhammad said he was under allaah's order to kill anyone if he didn't convert to islam. You could see up there how Muhammad set some people on fire for not coming out for prayer. That is islam for you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

You would have surprised me if you are well behaved as a muslim. I will also be surprised if you don't tell lies as a muslim.

Bukhari (52:73) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords'."
What does this mean to you.
It could mean a 1001 things undecided

truthmans2012:

Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes.
What is the meaning of this?

Here's the full hadith
Narrated: Abu Huraira
Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is I was
about to order for collecting fire-wood (fuel) and then order
Someone to pronounce the Adhan for the prayer and then order
someone to lead the prayer then I would go from behind and burn
the houses of men who did not present them selves for the
(compulsory congregational) prayer. By Him, in Whose Hands my
soul is, if anyone of them had known that he would get a bone
c over ed with good meat or two (small) pieces of meat present in
between two ribs, he would have turned up for the 'Isha' prayer".

Moreover burning as punishment is haram in Islam.I haven't even mentioned the story of Moses killing a man for fetching firewood during sabbath.You are yet to name any of His(SAW) murders sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Charlesdock(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
crusadistic:

Trash! what reprisal attacks sad you mean genocide and mass rape....you must be sick then trying to justify that for whatsoever reason.All the so-called terrorist attacks by some unknown people still won't equal the millions killed over the centuries under your very own church authority.
Any church that kills in the name of anything is of the devil not of God. Jesus said preach the gospel to all creatures, love your neighbour as yourself, pray for your enemies. These are the daily guide of christians.

1 Like

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Ramon92: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

You don't know what you are saying.

Today's terrorists use sophisticated weapons, capable of killing hundreds of thousands in a day. Add that to the number Muhammad killed in his time. In one single day, Muhammad killed about 900 Jews. Add that to the so many attacks on towns and villages.
Don't ignore ur shít to mock another's shít. Christianity matched Islam, even surpasses it in killing in the name of christ/allah..

Besides, you don't seem to know that wars in the Bible fought by Israelis are reprisal attacks. The only war God told them to fight, which was not reprisal was when they were to take over the land of Canaan. And that was because God was annoyed with the Cannanites and wanted them displaced but could not happen without a war.

really?? If you wanna go that route.. Reprisal attacks you say;
Luke 6:29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also..
Exodus 20:13 Thou shall not kill.

What happened to the concept of forgiveness?? As a loving and all powerful being, he could do whatever he wants without wars and casualties, don't you think?? And is there any war without death??
[/quote]

Now tell me, what was the population of the Canaanites? Or do you say they shouldn't fight those who first attacked them?
They weren't supposed to..

2 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by truthmans2012: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
crusadistic:

It could mean a 1001 things undecided

Here's the full hadith
Narrated: Abu Huraira
Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is I was
about to order for collecting fire-wood (fuel) and then order
Someone to pronounce the Adhan for the prayer and then order
someone to lead the prayer then I would go from behind and [b]burn

the houses of men who did not present themselves for the
(compulsory congregational) prayer
. By Him, in Whose Hands my
soul is, if anyone of them had known that he would get a bone
c over ed with good meat or two (small) pieces of meat present in
between two ribs, he would have turned up for the 'Isha' prayer".[/b]
Moreover burning as punishment is haram in Islam.I haven't even mentioned the story of Moses killing a man for fetching firewood during sabbath.You are yet to name any of His(SAW) murders sad

How is this one without an author different from the one I quoted? Yet you call islam a religion of peace. Peace ko pieces ni !!!

Let us have your 1001 meaning for this:

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."
If he wasn't slaughtering people would he say as we slaughter? You have no defence my boy !!!

2 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Ramon92: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

Stop lying !!!

Those people are not Christians.

Jesus never told anybody to give ordinary slap, talkless of killing. When he was to be arrested, Peter cut the ear of one of the arrestors, he rebuked him and miraculously gummed the ear back and he said "put your sword in the sheald, anyone who killed by the sword will die by the sword". Is that the Jesus you claim some.people killed for?

Unlike in islam where Muhammad said he was under allaah's order to kill anyone if he didn't cover to islam. You could see up there how Muhammad set some people on fire for not coming out for prayer. That is islam for you.
pfft...u don't even know about what u're practising. .
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by truthmans2012: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ramon92:
pfft...u don't even know about what u're practising. .

Trash !!!

You couldn't prove they were Christians, who killed for Jesus that was against ordinary slapping.

2 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by truthmans2012: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ramon92:
Don't ignore ur shít to mock another's shít. Christianity matched Islam, even surpasses it in killing in the name of christ/allah..

really?? If you wanna go that route.. Reprisal attacks you say;
Luke 6:29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also..
Exodus 20:13 Thou shall not kill.

What happened to the concept of forgiveness?? As a loving and all powerful being, he could do whatever he wants without wars and casualties, don't you think?? And is there any war without death??

Now tell me, what was the population of the Canaanites? Or do you say they shouldn't fight those who first attacked them? They weren't supposed to..

Stop the nonsense !!!

Tell me where Christians are killing people across the world for not being Christians.

They were not supposed to attack people who wanted to exterminate them? How do you reason? People like you will return ordinary insult for insult, not to talk of slapping or beating you.

When Jesus said we should turn the right cheek after slapping the left, he wasn't talking of the use of weapons. Slapping is not the same as using sword.

5 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Drinkwater06: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

Who ordered MOSES and other jihadist' in the OT to kill?

3 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

[s]How is this one without an author different from the one I quoted? Yet you call islam a religion of peace. Peace ko pieces ni !!![/s]
Go ask the kid near you to tell you the difference between burning a building and burning a human alive.

truthmans2012:

[s]Let us have your 1001 meaning for this:

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."
If he wasn't slaughtering people would he say as we slaughter? You have no defence my boy !!![/s]
Sorry,I forgot rams are your people sad

1 Like

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by truthmans2012: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
crusadistic
Go ask the kid near you to tell you the difference between burning a building and burning a human alive.

Your quote is false fabrication, it has no author.

Sorry,I forgot rams are your people

You are exhausted !!! Muhammad said he was slaughtering and you are saying no. Who is the liar between the two of you?

2 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by truthmans2012: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Drinkwater06:

Who ordered MOSES and other jihadist' in the OT to kill?

Read my ealier post here?
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Ramon92: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

Trash !!!

You couldn't prove they were Christians, who killed for Jesus that was against ordinary slapping.
lol.. OK..I gave you facts which you can check up but u denied ur 'saviours', of which without the use of swords and chariots, Jesus would have been just an ordinary historical figure. Maybe the bible you follow and the Christianity u practice came into being anytime from d 1950s after the creation of the state of Israel.

now tell me, who's Jesus (who's against ordinary slapping) and who's God (who killed a man for refusing to strike a prophet of God, whom he asked the man to)and then commanded lions to eat d man in the name of the Lord.??
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Drinkwater06: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

Read my ealier post here?
I asked a question, don't refer me to anywhere undecided
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by truthmans2012: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Drinkwater06:

I asked a question, don't refer me to anywhere undecided

I can't repeat myself. Who are you to order me?
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by truthmans2012: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ramon92:
lol.. OK..I gave you facts which you can check up but u denied ur 'saviours', of which without the use of swords and chariots, Jesus would have been just an ordinary historical figure. Maybe the bible you follow and the Christianity u practice came into being anytime from d 1950s after the creation of the state of Israel.

now tell me, who's Jesus (who's against ordinary slapping) and who's God (who killed a man for refusing to strike a prophet of God, whom he asked the man to)and then commanded lions to eat d man in the name of the Lord.??

Google the difference(s) between Judaism and Christianity and get yourself satisfied. That is, if you are looking for knowledge and not mere argument.

2 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Drinkwater06: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

I can't repeat myself. How are you to order me?

You can't repeat yourself basically because you are a fraud. You can't answer my question hence the reason why you are trying to boycott it. No wonder you run away with tail between your legs in my thread.

If you can't repeat yourself, how come you repeat your folly on daily basis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Drinkwater06: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Seun:
To become a religious suicide bomber or a holy murderer, a person must believe the following things:
1) "There exists only one true God."
2) "Those who reject God or disobey his commands are dangerous and wicked evildoers."
3) "God wants to punish those dangerous and wicked evildoers severely."
4) "God often uses human beings to carry out his will on earth."
5) "God will bountifully reward those who are killed while doing God's will"
6) "God wants ME to punish those dangerous and wicked evildoers on His behalf."

The problem with mainstream, moderate religion is that it indoctrinates millions of people with the first 5 things that religious terrorists need to believe, while they are young and thus impressionable. This makes the job of terrorist groups very easy because all they have to do is convince their recruits of the final thing that terrorists must believe: that they are the ones who have been chosen to execute God's holy justice.

Mainstream religion is like an engineer who likes to build grenades as a hobby, and keeps them at home. From time to time, criminals break into his home, steal some of the grenades, and use them to commit brutal crimes. The engineer is like, "it's not my fault!" "They stole the grenades from me!" "My grenades are not meant to be used for violence!" "I'm actually a pacifist!" Yet, s/he keeps building more grenades.

You are a very disturbing hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by jcross19: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Seun:
To become a religious suicide bomber or a holy murderer, a person must believe the following things:
2) "Those who reject God or disobey his commands are dangerous and wicked evildoers."

The problem with mainstream, moderate religion is that it indoctrinates millions of people with the first 5 things that religious terrorists need to believe, while they are young and thus impressionable. This makes the job of terrorist groups very easy because all they have to do is convince their recruits of the final thing that terrorists must believe: that they are the ones who have been chosen to execute God's holy justice.

Mainstream religion is like an engineer who likes to build grenades as a hobby, and keeps them at home. From time to time, criminals break into his home, steal some of the grenades, and use them to commit brutal crimes. The engineer is like, "it's not my fault!" "They stole the grenades from me!" "My grenades are not meant to be used for violence!" "I'm actually a pacifist!" Yet, s/he keeps building more grenades.
direct your emphasis to the right direction!!!!! I think you are afraid to point out to the black goat. You will be bombarding christians
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by jcross19: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
crusadistic:

in the history mohammad led 29 jihad wars out of 68 islamic battles so on the battle are they killing rat or what? Even most defeated and popular battle in the history of islamic jihad : the battle of badr where his two from teeth were removed then they mould golden teeth for him. So tell me who was he killing in war? Al-taqiyyah.

1 Like

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Eddlad: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Why say this if you scared to mention names? No place in this world for cowards except behind their computers.

1 Like

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by analice107: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Seun:

Now that it's Islam, you coded it with general "Religion". If it's Christianity it will be Christianity. Hypocrisy is a sin dear sir.

1 Like

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by analice107: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Osmondinho:
I have always been of the opinion that human beings should see their fellow men as God itself and not as slave or pawn to the sky-God.

When we learn to tolerate and leave Gods to fight for themselves, that's when all these bombings and killings will stop.

Human beings are gods, there is no other god!!!
Why are you scared to call Islam by name.
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by analice107: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Touchnot01:
And so God does not exist right? undecided

If you honestly cared about human life, you will focus more on the lives lost to islam on a daily basis and not just wage war against christianity.

Whenever you're not waging war against christianity, i noticed you tend to bring all religion together.

I get the tactics: Islam is self-destructive and so lets put christianity on the same page with them. Great job.

Just two pieces of advise: Keep it up and evaluate your actions later on in life.

It's cowardice

3 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by analice107: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Oh he is talking about the Muslims today .
Yea, but can't dare mention them by name.
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Osmondinho(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
analice107:

Why are you scared to call Islam by name.

Every religion is inherently a breeding room for extremists. Christianity, Islam, Buddha etc.

1 Like

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by analice107: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
crusadistic:
xtianity-the biggest killing establishment in history
Dr Joshthefirst. What is the name of that medicine used in treating Bipolar and depression? Pls this guy needs it.
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Ranchhoddas: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hmmmm.....
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by analice107: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Osmondinho:

Every religion is inherently a breeding room for extremists. Christianity, Islam, Buddha etc.
Hahahahahahahaha. You are so funny. I don't waste my time on falsehood

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State / Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? / Do You Believe In Witchcraft?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.