Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) (62589 Views)

11 Steps To File A Complaint Against A LASTMA Official / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) / What To Do When Your Bonnet Flies Up While Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by YoursGEJ(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
See as the man resemble cat sef
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by columbus007(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
Please I also want to use this medium to beg the appropriate authority to please learn to check the activities of those LASMAN offocials @mushin isolo road,those officials are Rogues,they extort money from motorist every now and then for little or no crime by putting fear on the motorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by mascot87(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
That is good for her. If she can die she should die self. Those LASTMA officers are foools and i will never wish them and there family well. Useless mad people

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
LASTMA official don turn james bond grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
Height of stupidity on the man's part.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Kelly2713(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
good for them
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Pylony(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chaii, she don turn LASTMA officer into car wiper.. Hmmmmm! Power of a woman pass super man oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by brandonobi(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
i will simply park my car and watch small naija film then drive on
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by OfficialAwol(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sometimes after seeing these guys conduct their affairs, you begin to wonder if they are maintaining order or catching offenders. Someone might say they do both; then I ask where the emphasis lies. Maintaining order and catching offenders are two different things. These guys were/are meant to keep order and not hang on bonnets. That's the height of embarrassment to uniforms. Hope he gets served his due...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
grin wink na todaaaaaay grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by FILEBE(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Officer Titus . grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

STOP THERE.... OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE grin
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
He got served right. What is there to copy her number plate?
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by niggi4life(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
THAT IS MOST DEFINITELY OFFICER TITUS grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by NameChecker: 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
micklplus:
Sharp bad woman
i am scared for the woman because, Ambode doesn't joke with stuff like this.

MandingoXXX:
That Woman Don Enter Be That. All The Beer, Kpalaga And Monkey Tail Wey Those Lastma Guys Go Drink For This Weekend Must Comot From Her Pocket Unless She Has Someone Close To Ambo... Even The GOC of Dodan Barracks No Fit Help Her For This Matter.

I can bet you that nothing will be done to her, as long as she didn't give them access to her car (locking all doors)
Ladies do crazy things in Lagos and get away with it.
Beside, it is a normal that happens in Lagos, the officer is just stewpid

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
herbie27:
Height of stupidity on the man's part.
my dear its peak of mumulity. My concern is his family.
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Tolubory(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Just like that TV Comedy Series
"Park" "Park" "Park!!!!!!
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Afroconnect: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mad Lastma official.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by MandingoXXX: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
NameChecker:

I can bet you that nothing will be done to her, as long as she didn't give them access to her car (locking all doors)
Ladies do crazy things in Lagos and get away with it.
Beside, it is a normal that happens in Lagos, the officer is just stewpid

You have not been to Lagos lately. A woman committed a similar offense and was, on the spot, slammed with 3 months jail term with an option of 60 thousand naira.
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Richy4:
Can't he copy the number plate of the vehicle instead of all this...?
Assuming he died in the process of being Silly
What do they actually do with the number plate, if they copy it?
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by buchilino(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
lol, don't eva joke or play with female Lagos drivers. they r crazier than devil. even we male drivers avoid them like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by 4dchairman(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Richy4(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Landmark225:
What do they actually do with the number plate, if they copy it?

The official will go to the data base using the plate number, find all the particulars of the person, issue a fine, send it to her address to pay within a specific period...failure to pay, they find each other in traffic law court...

Have i answered your question?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by histemple: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
pjamas:
that woman get mind sha.... what man can do,a woman can do worst.

Gbam! This is a cool version.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by NameChecker: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
MandingoXXX:

You have not been to Lagos lately. A woman committed a similar offense and was, on the spot, slammed with 3 months jail term with an option of 60 thousand naira.

Hello . . .
If you are right you will state the location [/b]and [b]day it happened.
How come I didn't read that in the news?

Meanwhile.
The last time I was out of Lagos was 13 months ago grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by leghagha: 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
How can the Lastma woman risk her life like this?
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by onyeawka80(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
lashout1:
No free ride in lagos, lastma always on bonnet like caressing a dollar tree.
i like ur English composition.
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Lexzytee(m): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
3 gbosa for d woman
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by passyhansome(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by armadeo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
Now that was hilarious.

See as the guy hang for bonnet. He knows if he falls that's the end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today / This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) / China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.