Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) (62605 Views)

11 Steps To File A Complaint Against A LASTMA Official / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) / What To Do When Your Bonnet Flies Up While Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by armadeo(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Richy4:

The official will go to the data base using the plate number, find all the particulars of the person, issue a fine, send it to her address to pay within a specific period...failure to pay, they find each other in traffic law court...

Have i answered your question?

Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Gofwane(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
If i were to be the woman, i will first open the bonnet then speed up the car forward or reverse (depending on the type of bonnet) and without slowing down, pull the hand brake and depress the brake pedal simultaneously.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by sisisioge: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wow, she shouldn't have stopped after pulling that stunt o. Now na real hammer!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by ephi123(f): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Too funny grin that woman go hear am! She get mind sha, what if the man fell and was crushed to death, that has become murder, next thing people will gather and lynch her. Very unwise behaviour even though I know lastma too overstep their bounds.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by dadoctore(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hilarious. That woman don enter am now sha grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by josite: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
one must really be careful with these untrained lastmas.what if he dies,the poor woman will face what she didnt bargain for.next time please just drive the lastma into the earest police station.that is what i did.
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by blazetitov: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
NameChecker:
I came to check the name of the mumu officer
I couldn't find . . .
But I heard him said something like:-
S'eri n'kan to se? (Did you see what she did?)

Am not surprised though undecided

You be yeye guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by eflintsone(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
same happened at berger this morning on my way out.... the big truck driver drove on with the lastma officer hanging by the door side ... this lastma official can be annoying and rude most suits them ...i laffed sha

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
So easy to laugh. Just pray you dont find yourself in this situation. I ran a checkpoint when some guys were delaying me for a british council exam. At the end it was settled with a 7k bribe...But what if someone got injured. Police academy 3 things
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
at the end of the day, its all about the paper innit

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Richy4(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
armadeo:

Story for the gods

Do not quote me again please except if u want to say something reasonable.... Thank u and have a great day.
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Innomach(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
VolTOxic:
Women! grin
What's there to just stop and clarify things.
I've seen such evasion tactic that ended bloody.
Well maybe she's on her period. We'll never know.
Please tell me the experience you said you saw that ended bloody. Just curious.
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by armadeo(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Richy4:

Do not quote me again please except if u want to say something reasonable.... Thank u and have a great day.

Story for the gods.

Don't quote me too. You could have ignored the post. Ignore this one too.

Thank you. Really don't care how your day goes.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by macaranta(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
shocked
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Shadaracho007(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
I just wish that all these our law enforcing agents go get shame little as a mustard seed, then our nation is turning a new leaf.
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by Blessograo(f): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
She's definitly my role model, what a badass.
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
ademiD:
what if she hit him by mistake

He will die and never return.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by fairygeh(f): 12:02am On Aug 06, 2016
NameChecker:
I came to check the name of the mumu officer
I couldn't find . . .
But I heard him [/b]SAID[b] something like:-
S'eri n'kan to se? (Did you see what she did?)

Am not surprised though undecided
Mumu tribalist can't even speak English to save his life grin
SAID indeed.
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by DJBIGGY(m): 3:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) by NameChecker: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2016
fairygeh:

Mumu tribalist can't even speak English to save his life grin
SAID indeed.

Mumu gal,
I wrote not spoke
Except you can hear the letters in your head grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) / Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today / China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.