Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Worst Relationship Blog? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Relationship Blog? (424 Views)

Worst Relationship sex Secret Exposed / Whats Your Worst Relationship?: Share Your Experience / How My Relationship Blog Gives Me Over $50 Daily On Adsense (so So Happy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Relationship Blog? by buchibrand(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello good people and lovers of good thing. Please I want you all to Rate/Review this Relationship Blog.

1. What do you think about the blog's url?

2. Do you think the title is suitable?

3. The blog is getting a lot of traffic from Russia, what do you think is responsible?

4. Please rate the SEO.

5. I need you all to advice me on ways and areas to improve upon.

Thank you.

The blog url is : successbookz.biz.
Re: The Worst Relationship Blog? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
successbookz? That's not at all catchy and doesnt dance to the tune of the content in the blog. Looking at the blog title, I'd think it was an academic site that has piles of academic books in pdf and print format for 'O' level students.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Relationship Blog? by buchibrand(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
successbookz? That's not at all catchy and doesnt dance to the tune of the content in the blog. Looking at the blog title, I'd think it was an academic site that has piles of academic books in pdf and print format for 'O' level students.

Thanks for the observation.

(1) (Reply)

[an Awsome Romantic Story] Fallen Warewolf. / Why always Sex / Help The Helpless!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.