Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Difficulty In Accessing My Waec And Neco Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Difficulty In Accessing My Waec And Neco Result (543 Views)

2014/2015 NATEB /NECO Result Is Out To Check & Upgrade, Call Mr Austin / Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination / Pls I Need My Waec Gce Center Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulty In Accessing My Waec And Neco Result by Raylight2(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2009
Hi Nairalanders I am having problem in accessing my Waec and Neco result. Please I want to know if this problem is general or the fault is from my end.

Thanks.
Re: Difficulty In Accessing My Waec And Neco Result by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2009
guy, go and pray. Its important.
Re: Difficulty In Accessing My Waec And Neco Result by clem2love(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2009
who do i sue. Lagos state government or WAEC. Non/Dec. for not informing us about movement of center.it all happen on the exam day i went to look for my center which i hope is easy for me to getb there the building was not there and the place they relocate it to again was another hell. WHICH IS WAS ALSO MOVE TO AN UNKNOW ADDRESS WHICH ON THE LONG RUN I MISS MY PAPER THAT DAY.

SO HELP ME HOUSE HOW DO I GET BACK MY MONEY OR DO I SUE HEM?
Re: Difficulty In Accessing My Waec And Neco Result by Raylight2(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2009
Sue whosoever you think is responsible for you missing you paper. If he denies the allegation then go for the other.

(1) (Reply)

Any Recent Scholarships For Year One Student / Oshiomhole, Moves To End ASUU Strike / Fall 2010 Students: Post Ur Views Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.