Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. (4274 Views)

Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship / What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee / What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by tempem: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Come in let's have fun.. cheesy cheesy

Just predict the occupation of the person above you.. grin grin
Let's have a heart massage, abeg..

For me, I guess the first person to comment will definitely be a road side mechanic... grin cheesy
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
panel beater
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by hungryboy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Op na houseboy
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Marv650(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
He would either be a babalawo(village doctor ) or agbegilodo driver
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by tempem: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
hungryboy:
Op na houseboy

shocked shocked
You too a "Foganizer.." Vulcanizer!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by drnairalov: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
carpenter
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Marv650(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Agbero. . . Conductor
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Aproko dude.
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by tempem: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Drew0 na alaga ibile!! kiss kiss
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by IHATEPUZZY(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
am a "kidnapper" cool
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
tempem:
Drew0 na alaga ibile!! kiss kiss

Weiten DAT one mean grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by pezeji(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Am an thief but op na onye oshi
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by pezeji(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Am a thief but op na onye oshi
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Banker.

Suffer life no good.
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by tempem: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
pezeji:
Am a thief but op na onye oshi
shocked shocked

You are on ye ora. cheesy cheesy
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Marv650(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
When you are saying something that i cannot believe is happening, because i doesn't believe it can happen, i cannot be possible. . . . In one word "youdoznotbeaa-cream-minna."
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Sexxkillz: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
Gigolo.
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dibia anya nsu grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Hadez(f): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Dibia anya nsu grin

This one is jobless grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by tempem: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Undisputedbosom
You should be a Barber
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by ivyy(f): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jobless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by justhelp(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
That girl above me nah ugu seller

3 Likes

Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Marv650:
When you are saying something that i cannot believe is happening, because i doesn't believe it can happen, i cannot be possible. . . . In one word "youdoznotbeaa-cream-minna."

dude u just shot off my ballz cry

1 Like

Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by ShayGirl(f): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
Bread Sellertongue
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by nuelzz04(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
Model kiss kiss

Na because I love barca o grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by tempem: 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

dude u just shot off my ballz cry

You probably don't get that joke!!! grin grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by obiorathesubtle: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
palm wine tapper

1 Like

Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by nuelzz04(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
ivyy:
Jobless
na u is d model o grin.......d two pesns below u chanced me o jare.

Btw I hope u knw d club jersey u r putting on sha wink
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by ivyy(f): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
nuelzz04:
na u is d model o grin.......d two pesns below me chanced me o jare.

Btw I hope u knw d club jersey u r putting on sha wink

Don't mind them, me ugu seller? sad grin

I know the club small grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
Up there is a plumber grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hadez:

This one is jobless grin

I hope u're not takin dz personal....i thought we're 4 fun undecided
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by vicstar(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
the person below if u are on ya right mind, u won't say something harsh angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are More Nigerian Girls Becoming Golddiggers?? / Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.