Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) (4454 Views)

Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet / Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real / We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by leofab(f): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2016
President Cassandra's EFCC..
Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by progress69: 12:50am On Aug 06, 2016
FreeGlobe:
Rubbish... As if the dullard will rule forever... Anyway, the fear of Fayose by zombies is the beginning of wisdom

But Buhari will still be president when Foyose's tenure expires in 2018
Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 06, 2016
FreeGlobe:
Rubbish... As if the dullard will rule forever... Anyway, the fear of Fayose by zombies is the beginning of wisdom
cheesy cool
Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by SmartMugu: 4:02am On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fayose Jail term is at the Cotonou border.

And Gradually making its way to Nigeria,and hopefully by 2018 will be in Ekiti State.

Something tells me Fayose will start begging,and returning our Money next year before he hands over in 2018.

Fayose has no where to run to,the US has banned him,and most Western Countries will gladly return him plus his loot back to Nigeria,if he decides to skip town like a month to his Hand-Over.

Nice points bro. At the bolded, I think the EFCC already knows that may be his Plan B. Most likely, he's probably under constant surveillance. Last I heard, his passport was probably revoked.
I'm indeed sorry for that dude.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by Harvard13(m): 4:36am On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

And Gradually making its way to Nigeria,and hopefully by 2018 will be in Ekiti State.

Something tells me Fayose will start begging,and returning our Money next year before he hands over in 2018.

Fayose has no where to run to,the US has banned him,and most Western Countries will gladly return him plus his loot back to Nigeria,if he decides to skip town like a month to his Hand-Over.

i thought he was a man of d pple? i always read on here that the masses love him, grassroot politician, nd stuff

1 Like

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by ayooladee(f): 6:34am On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by ayooladee(f): 6:34am On Aug 06, 2016
Adekorya:
Imagine what will be going through Fayose mind right.

2018 Ekiti Governorship election is now do or die for him.
angry
Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by ayooladee(f): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2016
FreeGlobe:
take it easy...... You are taking it too personal
Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by ayooladee(f): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2016
FreeGlobe:
take it easy...... You are taking it too personal shocked
Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by onoikenna: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2016
Fayose is finished!
Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by Azedplus(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2016
Adekorya:
Imagine what will be going through Fayose mind right.

2018 Ekiti Governorship election is now do or die for him.
HE HAS NO BUSINESS WITH 2018 ELECTION, DUDE HAS SERVE A TERM B4, THIS WILL COMPLETE HIS 2ND TERM .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Invites IPOB To Witness His Inauguration / 3 Ipob Members Shot Dead In Owerri By Nigerian Police. / DSS Denies Arresting Activist Chido Onumah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.