Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! (4945 Views)

"My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by amtaken(f): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
I was a size 6 before but now size 12 due to breast feeding. I usually get hungry and thirsty after breast feeding. I am doing exclusive breast feeding for my baby for now.

Mothers please help me out! I hate eating excessively!!!

Lalasticlala it is ok now please.
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by izzou(m): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
I was a size 6 before but now size 12 due to breast feeding. I usually get hungry and thirsty after breast feeding. I am doing exclusive breast feeding for my baby for now.

[s]NB if you diss me because of this post your breasts will break into ten!!![/s]

Even if mine is multiplied by ten, your own would still be bigger.

No back to the marra..... .. ... Stop eating. Period

Maybe you too like food

But seriously, maybe you should slow down with the way you eat
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by jieta: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
j
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by amtaken(f): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
I am not into food, I only get hungry more often now because of breast feeding.

How do other mums cope with this?

izzou:

Even if mine is multiplied by ten, your own would still be bigger.

No back to the marra..... .. ... Stop eating. Period

Maybe you too like food

But seriously, maybe you should slow down with the way you eat

Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by izzou(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
amtaken:
I am not into food, I only get hungry more often now because of breast feeding.

How do other mums cope with this?

According to research, its very normal

Just watch what you eat

Datssall

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
amtaken:

NB if you diss me because of this post your breasts will break into ten!!!

Madame enjoy yourself joor, if you can eat 10 shawarmas, 5 meat pies, 2 cans of Pringles, a litre of ice cream including your main meals then do it and blame it on breastfeeding. Food is meant to be eaten. I wish I had an appetite like you do, I will make sure eating becomes a sport in the Olympics and eat for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by Young03(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
pinshure of ur breast n d baby mouth on it or....
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by amtaken(f): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
I wanna start my exercise routine (strength training and boxing) tomorrow so don't even make the mistake of thinking you are fitter than I am.

With all the food I consume presently I am still UK size 12 and American size 10 so sushh it nicca!

Dreamwaker:

Madame enjoy yourself joor, if you can eat 10 shawarmas, 5 meat pies, 2 cans of Pringles, a litre of ice cream including your main meals then do it and blame it on breastfeeding. Food is meant to be eaten. I wish I had an appetite like you do, I will make sure eating becomes a sport in the Olympics and eat for Nigeria.

Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by amtaken(f): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
I am not saying you are a pevert....

Young03:
pinshure of ur breast n d baby mouth on it or....
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by amtaken(f): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
I eat 3x daily unlike before when I never ate dinner.

I eat bannana, nuts and sometimes a lot of spring rolls (my weakness).

izzou:

According to research, its very normal

Just watch what you eat

Datssall
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by izzou(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
amtaken:
I eat 3x daily unlike before when I never ate dinner.

I eat bannana, nuts and sometimes a lot of spring rolls (my weakness).

No time to have any weakness again cool

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by amtaken(f): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ok grin
izzou:

No time to have any weakness again cool
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
amtaken:
I wanna start my exercise routine (strength training and boxing) tomorrow so don't even make the mistake of thinking you are fitter than I am.

With all the food I consume presently I am still UK size 12 and American size 10 so sushh it nicca!

Lol I'm not saying I'm fitter than you, there are people with bigger sizes fitter than people with smaller sizes. As long as you can do your normal routine exercises and eat as you want, like eat good then live your life. Size 12 UK is not bad at all. When you are a size 16 with a big belly then start worrying. You are eating for two cos u can't produce quality milk if you don't eat very good.

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by MrPresident1: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Let us see the breasts naw so that we can advice you appropriately grin
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by amtaken(f): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Yes bro but I really wanna cut down on the food intake as it doesn't feel healthy at all.

Before I start looking like my sisters-in-law grin
Dreamwaker:

Lol I'm not saying I'm fitter than you, there are people with bigger sizes fitter than people with smaller sizes. As long as you can do your normal routine exercises and eat as you want, like eat good then live your life. Size 12 UK is not bad at all. When you are a size 16 with a big belly then start worrying. You are eating for two cos u can't produce quality milk if you don't eat very good.
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by amtaken(f): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
You have never seen breast feeding breasts before?
MrPresident1:
Let us see the breasts naw so that we can advice you appropriately grin
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by MrPresident1: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
amtaken:
You have never seen breast feeding breasts before?

No grin
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by amtaken(f): 12:03am On Aug 06, 2016
Where are the ones that fed you?
MrPresident1:

No grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by Destined2win: 3:51am On Aug 06, 2016
amtaken:

NB if you diss me because of this post your breasts will break into ten!!!

Wow..I like women who breast feed their kids exclusively. I pray to get one too. It's a nice sacrifice. Thanks!

Please eat very well, it's because of the exclusive breastfeeding. When you stop it, you will start eating less.

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by amtaken(f): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2016
Thanks for the encouragement bro smiley
Destined2win:

Wow..I like women who breast feed their kids exclusively. I pray to get one too. It's a nice sacrifice. Thanks!

Please eat very well, it's because of the exclusive breastfeeding. When you stop it, you will start eating less.
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by Winneygirl(f): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2016
Instead of eating 3 heavy meals, eat smaller portions but more times.
As in, you can spread those heavy meals over 5-6 times.
I eat a lot.
More than anyone in my family.
More than most of my friends.
Most days, I eat 2-3 times before 12pm. Especially on weekends or when I'm not working. I am slim and not even watching my weight.

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by MrPresident1: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2016
amtaken:
Where are the ones that fed you?

I dropped from heaven grin

Show me the breast my friend angry

cool
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2016
amtaken:
Yes bro but I really wanna cut down on the food intake as it doesn't feel healthy at all.

Before I start looking like my sisters-in-law grin

Lmao just imagine if your sisters in law are on nairaland and see your post.

Anyway join the gym and burn the extra fat

2 Likes

Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by dytbabe: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2016
That's cos you are eating for 2 madam
When you stop breast feeding
You will shed it all
For now
Pls let the most precious baby feed
Plsssss

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by amtaken(f): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Hahaha by my sisters-in-law I meant all my ewedulized sisters oo lol grin (one love!).

By the way my real sister-in-law will never suspect I am the owner of this account even if she's here grin
I gym at home. Thanks a lot.

Dreamwaker:

Lmao just imagine if your sisters in law are on nairaland and see your post.

Anyway join the gym and burn the extra fat
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by amtaken(f): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2016
Iranu.
MrPresident1:

I dropped from heaven grin

Show me the breast my friend angry

cool
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by amtaken(f): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2016
Nice advice sis. Are you a mum? Do you also eat late at night?
Winneygirl:
Instead of eating 3 heavy meals, eat smaller portions but more times.
As in, you can spread those heavy meals over 5-6 times.
I eat a lot.
More than anyone in my family.
More than most of my friends.
Most days, I eat 2-3 times before 12pm. Especially on weekends or when I'm not working. I am slim and not even watching my weight.
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by amtaken(f): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2016
Ok babe. Will do.

dytbabe:
You will shed it all
For now
Plsssss
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by MrPresident1: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2016
dytbabe:
You will shed it all
For now
Plsssss

Shed which thing? After she weans our baby, her husband our brother will take over grin cheesy

Ngbo Amtaken, no be so? grin
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by 5minsmadness: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2016
Its funny how most commentators here are males when this should be a mums thread undecided

Anyway op, breastfeeding actually burns fat. I suspect you are trying to watch your weight even while on your exclusive breastfeeding hence your increased appetite is your body's way of telling u to cut the crap and eat more until the baby stopS breastfeeding. A lot of ladies notice that the longer they breastfeed, the slimmer they become. Look it up. If u have gained any extra weight its from the pregnancy. Not the breastfeeding.

#goingbacktomybreastfeedingnow

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
my wife does EBF,yet remain slim,and eats too..
maybe you have fat syndrome in you..
Re: Breastfeeding Makes Me Eat Like A Glutton. Mothers In The House Please Help! by amtaken(f): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
I know you are a female. That's all I can say for now. Princess.
MrPresident1:

Shed which thing? After she weans our baby, her husband our brother will take over grin cheesy

Ngbo Amtaken, no be so? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Identical Triplets Have Got The Internet Buzzing With Their Looks / Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings / I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.