Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves (2031 Views)

Stop Weeping, Arm Benue People To Defend Themselves, Sagay Tells Ortom / Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari / Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by osewaOluwaseun: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.
Recent published reports has shown that Nigeria is the destination port of all light arms in the African region.I present to you below,reasons why it has become a necessity for you to arm thyself.

The emergence of the new boko harem leadership.

ISIL last week announced a new leadership for it's affiliate boko harem.The new leadership has wasted no time in boasting of having new recruits and ability to lunch renewed attacks targeted at non muslims.

With the recent economic recession Nigerians has found themselves,it's no rocket science that the ISIL moneybag has the appeal to lure many able bodied men into their folk just for economic benefits. It is more honorable to die fighting than be killed like a sheep.

The Fulani herdsmen menace.

Agatu is a classic example on how not to rely on the Nigerian government for protection.Even Enugu government called buhari on receiving Intel of an impending Fulani attack but was put on hold for three days until the Fulani herdsmen had a field day.

Every village must learn from this and arm themselves before an Agatu is repeated on them.The villagers in kaduna are fast learners and should be commended.

The Avengers and All militants.

It is widely speculated that the Nigerian military forces are no match for the sophisticated weaponry of the militants. The militants could expand their scopes to kidnapping and armed robbery once they are done bringing crude oil to zero output.You shouldn't be caught unawares.Better to take out four militants than paying borrowed monies as ransom which you might not end up paying till your death.

Everyday armed robber.

With the resultant economic recession and job losses coupled with the ban on street trading,more people are taking the get rich or die maxim.

One yeye boy must not be allowed to break into your home and humiliate you in front of your family and even rape your daughters and wife in the process.Only firearms can stop that.

Nigeria as of today is in hobbesian state of nature where might and survival of the fittest reigns supreme. Firearms gives you a fighting chance.

lalasticala mynd44 seun.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by HtwoOw: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Your problem is boko haram., not. MEND or avengers?
We haven't forgotten the weapons Cache DSS found in a government house
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by osewaOluwaseun: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
HtwoOw:

You only saw boko harem? Adjust your screen or call a young fellow to read it out for you.

3 Likes

Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by limeta(f): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Do what you like
But they will come
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by babyfaceafrica: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
Super story
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by olaniyi0(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
sergent get my boy a grenade and machine gun fully equiped... oops no war zone yet.
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by olatunjithomas(m): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by osewaOluwaseun: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
I read in the news of citizens turning their weapon against the military personnel.Does this means the military are terrorists?
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by orisa37: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
Eleven Soldiers killed in Niger State in one day? Are they Terrorists? I suggest Gowon, Obasanjo and Abdulsalami Abubarkar to investigate for us. A Nigerian Hitler might be in the offing.
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by Almajiri1: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
If a fulani boy and creek boy can boast of AK47,Why not you?

1 Like

Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by freeze001(f): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
Seek urgent medical care for those thick cataracts layered over your eyes. Lay of d liquor too so dem eyes aren't perpetually rheumy. Or u just need better education so u can read n comprehend?

HtwoOw:

Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 10, 2016
Almajiri1:
if all citizens in a nation can possess firearms . Then killing is legal then.. Lets take a look at it this way. Is the Nigeria government trying to reduce our population..
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by In4matic: 2:34am On Aug 10, 2016
You have said it all. This has been an issue long overdue in this country. The U.S that we look up to have gun laws n shooting ranges where private citizens can learn how to protect themselves.

In the absence of that, Nigerians will continue to be veritable cherries to be picked by any number of armed law breakers in whatever name or garb.
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by In4matic: 2:42am On Aug 10, 2016
Almajiri1:

Add to that list, the school & area cults, the highway robbers, the One-chancers, the ritualists, the traffic jam muggers and even our FRIENDS in black. You are responsible for your safety first before any other secondary body.
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 10, 2016
Y'all children of hate and violence I swear. Has anybody come to your house with gun? Wayward youths cheesy
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by RZArecta(m): 4:58am On Aug 10, 2016
osewaOluwaseun:
I read in the news of citizens turning their weapon against the military personnel.Does this means the military are terrorists?
the military is always at alliance with Fulani herdsmen whether herdsmen are the aggressors or not. So villages decided to take pro active action rather than be slaughtered like cows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by Almajiri1: 6:12am On Aug 10, 2016
royalvalentine19:
if all citizens in a nation can possess firearms . Then killing is legal then.. Lets take a look at it this way. Is the Nigeria government trying to reduce our population..
You should understand that there's no government in Nigeria.Nigeria is currently in a state of war with itself.Firearms only gives you a dignified fighting chance.
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by Almajiri1: 6:19am On Aug 10, 2016
In4matic:

Add to that list, the school & area cults, the highway robbers, the One-chancers, the ritualists, the traffic jam muggers and even our FRIENDS in black. You are responsible for your safety first before any other secondary body.
It gets scariest and good enough reason to arm oneself.Imagine one small commanding a man to kneel down infront of his wife and children all cos he's armed?Men should arm to protect their manhood and families cos government has failed.
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2016
Almajiri1:
You should understand that there's no government in Nigeria.Nigeria is currently in a state of war with itself.Firearms only gives you a dignified fighting chance.
wow i see you are really ready for this
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by In4matic: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
royalvalentine19:

Its not about spoiling for violence, its painting the realities in our Today's society the way it is.
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Even the Yoruba's support the act of arming oneself, why not instead advocate for a revolution ?

Should we continue to be selfish because of the mineral resources possessed by the SS at the expense of our lives ?

Why do we continue to shout "one Nigeria !" When the one Nigeria cannot guarantee our safety ? Sometimes I wander if these yoruba's even know the importance of life.
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by Almajiri1: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
royalvalentine19:
It is your right to atleast have a fighting chance.
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by Pavarottii(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
During APC Campaign. Their strong points where Economy, Security and Corruption . I guess... which they av failed and even lost the achievements of the past administration in this 3 sectors.

Please av we now agreed that the problem with Nigeria is APC and nothing else?
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by MPSA(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Almajiri1:

You can defeat boko haram without AK47, I believe the spirit of the Great Shaka Zulu can defeat boko haram within a second.

Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by MPSA(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Almajiri1:

You can defeat boko haram without AK47, I believe the spirit of the Great Shaka Zulu can defeat boko haram within a second. NO NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELF, TRUST YOUR GOVERNMENT.

Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by Almajiri1: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
MPSA:

You can defeat boko haram without AK47, I believe the spirit of the Great Shaka Zulu can defeat boko haram within a second. NO NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELF, TRUST YOUR GOVERNMENT.
Nice costume.
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by MPSA(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Almajiri1:

Nice costume.

Thank you brother
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Almajiri1:

It is your right to atleast have a fighting chance.
and do you think you will make heaven, killing all in the name of self defence.
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by Almajiri1: 4:20am On Aug 11, 2016
royalvalentine19:
and do you think you will make heaven, killing all in the name of self defence.
Are you for real?
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by Jengem: 4:59am On Aug 11, 2016
MPSA:

So your bright idea is to dress up amd bring a knife to a gun fight

Well to each his own

All i know God will protect his children and you too
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2016
Almajiri1:
Are you for real?
bros, am i smiling
Re: Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves by Almajiri1: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2016
royalvalentine19:
bros, am i smiling
The gods can not do for a man what he can do for himself.
You either arm and stand a fighting chance or allow the allahuakbar chanting dogs slit your throat like a goat.What's it gonna be?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Video Of Police Killing People In Imo State Today / Igbo Marginalization Will End When They Join Us – APC, chief ken-Nnamani / 4 Things You Did Not Know About Cocoa House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.