Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

See Gobe!!! -What will you do??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Gobe!!! -What will you do??? (790 Views)

See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) / See Gobe Man Catches Fiance With Best Friend In The Toilet Pix / She Was Born With Her Own Pillow(see Gobe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Gobe!!! -What will you do??? by dovetark: 6:13am On Aug 06, 2016
Please guys, how will you feel if you and your girlfriend or wife are out and you both stumble on someone she once told you she had an intimate relationship with in the past before she met you? I was with a very close friend of mine in a mall when I noticed that as soon as this guy introduced himself, he (my friend) cringed a bit while he slowly drew his girlfriend closer to himself with his arms around her waist and faked a smile. I mean this guy na nigga!!! and even when big, rich guys are trying to woo his gorgeous girlfriend in front of him, the confident he exhumes alone puts them off... After the incident and when we had the chance to be alone, I asked him what happened back there He said "that guy been they chop my cherries..."

Nairalanders, @eph21 said I should ask the ladies how they will feel as well if the tables were turned!!!
Re: See Gobe!!! -What will you do??? by magabounce(m): 6:20am On Aug 06, 2016
So? Are u dating a virgin?
Re: See Gobe!!! -What will you do??? by eph12(m): 6:22am On Aug 06, 2016
Also ask what the lady should do when she meets an ex of her husband.
Re: See Gobe!!! -What will you do??? by dovetark: 6:23am On Aug 06, 2016
magabounce:
So? Are u dating a virgin?

What will you feel? How do you think you will feel? Will you feel normal, or pretend to or will you be shaky? Will you feel nervous? Will you feel composed?
Re: See Gobe!!! -What will you do??? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2016
They have to talk about it. He must have felt intimidated by the level of intimacy the other Guy and his girl had..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Gobe!!! -What will you do??? by dovetark: 6:28am On Aug 06, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
They have to talk about it. He must have felt intimidated by the level of intimacy the other Guy and his girl had..

I think they will, if I was the one, I sure would... He told me that, when they initially met they talked about people they had been with in the past and even showed each other pictures as were available at that time... That's how he could recognize him... But he loves her though. I think it's something worth rehearsing though!!! Lol
Re: See Gobe!!! -What will you do??? by Kakamorufu(m): 6:31am On Aug 06, 2016
Nating. Na to protect my investment

(1) (Reply)

In Abuja, A Nosy Night At A Sex Market / A True Life Story / Nairalander Buys Loaves Of Bread, Set To Photobomb Zuckerberg Pics (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.