Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease (3700 Views)

Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / 3 Things That Make Women Addicted To You Like Crack NO 3 Is Very Important / 10 Unbelievable Foods That Make Women Grow Bigger Breasts Easily (see 8 & 10) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease by DeLioncourt: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2016
It's quite simple really...

Go do something reasonable with your life, make a sh*t load of money and watch the women cum

grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease by eph12(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2016
How to make men cum nko?
Re: How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease by DeLioncourt: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2016
eph12:
How to make men cum nko?

Don't be gay bro. I don't want to make men cum
Re: How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease by eph12(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Don't be gay bro. I don't want to make men cum
You didn't say you were referring to only men. This is not a men only forum.
Re: How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease by DeLioncourt: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2016
eph12:

You didn't say you were referring to only men. This is not a men only forum.

undecided
Re: How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease by DRISKLEF(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2016
Nice one..
Re: How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease by UrWorstNitemare: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2016
[size=18pt]OK[/size] undecided
Re: How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease by DaveHert(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
DeLioncourt:
It's quite simple really...

Go do something reasonable with your life, make a sh*t load of money and watch the women cum

grin
Hopefully you have tried it by making a lot of money and watching them all cum right? undecided

Everybody wan create thread
Re: How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease by Nbote(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
OP if u really had something reasonable to do with ur life u no for get time open dis thread... Oya go and do something reasonable.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease by malikombi(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
This is an example of what makes NL topics reach 3,000,000

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease by DeLioncourt: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
DaveHert:

Hopefully you have tried it by making a lot of money and watching them all cum right? undecided

Everybody wan create thread

Let's see if I can make your sister cum
Re: How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease by DeLioncourt: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nbote:
OP if u really had something reasonable to do with ur life u no for get time open dis thread... Oya go and do something reasonable.

If you had something reasonable to do you won't have opened this thread. You're obviously a pervert that wants to learn how to make your girlfriend cum so she won't leave yo ass.
Re: How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease by DaveHert(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Let's see if I can make your sister cum
**WalkingAway**

Re: How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease by Nbote(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
DeLioncourt:

If you had something reasonable to do you won't have opened this thread. You're obviously a pervert that wants to learn how to make your girlfriend cum so she won't leave yo ass.

If I was worried about dat I wouldn't seek answers here.... I open open threads to read comments especially from dumbasses like u. Ooh and by d way she cums atleast multiple times before I'm done. She prescribed my ish 3times a week for herself dat means I'm really gud at what I do.
Re: How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease by DeLioncourt: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nbote:

If I was worried about dat I wouldn't seek answers here.... I open open threads to read comments especially from dumbasses like u. Ooh and by d way she cums atleast multiple times before I'm done. She prescribed my ish 3times a week for herself dat means I'm really gud at what I do.

Of course she does. Who will come here and tell us he underperforms?
She prescribes your ish...do you see how remarkably retarded that sounds? Dumbass?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie / Nigerian Gay Boys Officially Declare Their Endless Love For Each Other On Ig(vid / IN-BETWEEN (for Lovers Of Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.