Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan (53702 Views)

Stop Airtel Night Plan / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2016
First, freebasics now better night plans,all they have to do is increase thier speed in different locations and they will win all customers, glo could have won but they have poor speed
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by emitheo(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2016
AwesomeRomeo:
Una don start again abi, this is what you people did and airtel decided stop the first unlimited night plans. Trust me, airtel will stop this one too.
exactly my thought....
all these busybody...

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by tylerbraid(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
Opera max + Uc mini = best data utilisation.
No greater combo...
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by buoye1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

I love ur dp, United For Life, but mouriho is a Big ful for chasing away Bastien Shnieztiger
in your opinion bro! Basti is over 30 and so injury prone earning around 200k weekly... Occupying the space a player like pogba of 23 can take... Please analyse well before criticising him....i totally agree and support him
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by reservd(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

'm so sorry for that, but u can use ur phone hotspot, it's faster too in downloading when u use internet download manager IDM, I can help u with the license key to override the trial version, thank you
Pls post d license key
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by nicefaze: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
U re on point op... I concur...........

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Khingz(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
Kul

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by AdeniyiA(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
@prinsam30, what browser are u using for the download? ??
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Themandator: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
Biospnx:
N anoda. I no fit use all my sim dey browse, airtel call rate is cheap. But nt on trybe... If i go enter trybe. I go need spend more on calls

Please the code for their cheap call tarrif... Glo 10g works just fine free data service
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by ojotobiloba1: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Op, pls if for instance one ddnt use dat 1.5GB dat night, can it be usable from 12 am to 5 am the following night? ... I will appreciate if anyone can give me a reply.. Happy Sunday
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by nelo4pet: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pls dis loading of 500 naira on weekends, it is automatic or one has to receive a text msg to dt effect before loading and subsequently get d data bonus?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by academicjosh(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
I attest to the fact that Airtel night plan is better. Just last night/this morning, I used it with hotspot to upgrade my windows 7 laptop to Windows 10 with about 3 subscriptions.
I have used it to download Hitman 2016 episodes 1-4 of 25gb over several nights. Unfortunately though, I couldn't get the game to run.
I have also used it to download numerous movies.
Tried MTN N500 for 750mb+3.5gb yesterday, but was only given 1gb.
The sim is dedicated to browsing and downloading alone.
Airtel rocks. . . at least for now.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
mysticgal:
I need a good site to download seasonal movies like Quantico, power and game of thrones.... Please I need it. Thank you in advance smiley
So, you are watching power? What season and episode are you now?
I use o2tvseries.com
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by eniola89(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:
I made this analysis based on facts, not trying to condemn any network provider, there's always room for improvement though.

Now let's get down to business.

Subscribing

1. Insert your Airtel SIM card in your phone and Dial *312*1# to migrate to smarttrybe, still on the platform subscribe either to N25 for 500mb by choosing option 2 or subscribe to N50 for 1.5gb by choosing option 3, you don't have to send a message to any code number unlike MTN where you send "Night to 131" and in most cases, the message gets hanged, if the message finally gets through, it will be difficult to browse with it.

Multiple Options

2. Airtel have Two options to choose from, it's either you go for N25 for 500mb or N50 for 1.5gb, as you all know, MTN has only One option which is N25 and it is capped at 500mb and most times you ended up using half of that allocated MBs.

Zapping

3. Airtel has No zapping of data either on N25 for 500mb or N50 for 1.5gb, I'm a witness to that, I strictly monitor my data usage, not even 1mb would be zapped, because I queued up my downloads during the day time and at night I just start clicking on the download buttons, there would be no need of searching for file or movies to download thereby letting some data to slip through, MTN N25 for 500mb zaps alot, sometimes u ended up using 250mb the best you can use is 400mb if at all you're lucky.

Subscription Period

4. Airtel subscription time starts from 12midnight and ends 5am. MTN in the other hand starts from 12midnight and ends by 4.00am but most times it stopped at 3.30am, if u no use up ur 500mb before that time, ur name na sorry. grin grin

Download Rate

5. The best download rate you can get on Airtel night plan is 13m/s and the least is 2m/s, this is not a joke I have pictures to attest to this. The best you can get on MTN night plan is 2m/s and the least is 500kb/s.

Multiple SIM Cards

6. In Airtel night plan, you don't have to use multiple Airtel SIM cards, One Airtel SIM card is enough for you for the night, you can keep subscribing once you run out of data within this time bracket (12midnight to 5am) "omo na this one dey sweet me pass" cheesy. You will need minimum of 10 MTN SIM cards, maximum uncountable to do their night plan, very very stressful I most tell you and at the end of the day you will not be able to use up to 4 SIM cards Abi no be so

Data Allocation

7. Like I stated in number 6 above, you don't need multiple Airtel SIM cards to do your subscription, One SIM card is just enough to do the magic for you for that night, do you know that you can get as much as 15gb of data for just N500 in one night I can feel you shouting WoW!!! Oh yes it is very possible to get 15gb for N500 by subscribing N50 for 1.5gb everytime your data get exhausted in multiple of 10 times, now do the calculation yourself, simple as that. Multiple SIM cards on MTN to do your subscription and at the end of the day you will get frustrated using only 4 SIM cards which amount to N100 for 2gb of data per night, if at all you're lucky to use up to that 2gb.

8. You can add yours if you have any.
pls be informed that I'm open to criticism but never you misuse it, thank you.

will d 2gb #200 data sub stil work after migrating?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by just2okworld(f): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Samhay you understand the whole story?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
eniola89:
will d 2gb #200 data sub stil work after migrating?

of cause yes it will, but to be on a safer side just get another Airtel SIM card for the other plan. thank you
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
AdeniyiA:
@prinsam30, what browser are u using for the download? ??

UC browser and opera mini very light, consume less data and download very fast
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
reservd:

Pls post d license key

u know I can't do that, pm me to get it posted to ur mail, u will surely come back here and share the good news, thank you
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
buoye1:
in your opinion bro! Basti is over 30 and so injury prone earning around 200k weekly... Occupying the space a player like pogba of 23 can take... Please analyse well before criticising him....i totally agree and support him

is that how u do ur analysis, OK what about Carrick who is 32 is he not prone to injury too, pls also do ur findings before quoting. thank you
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fkforyou:

Hello, I already subscribed to that 2g for #200 naira plan, would I still be able to subscribe for the night plan too or I would have to wait till the 2g plan expires?

it has to expire or u get a new Airtel SIM card simple
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by buoye1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

is that how u do ur analysis, OK what about Carrick who is 32 is he not prone to injury too, pls also do ur findings before quoting. thank you
what about him? I don't get your point?.. What findings are you referring to?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
holuwabusayo:
does it work on blackberry device

it select sir, thank you
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
baba11:

...which site did you download the game of throne from?

pm me or check the images below

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

How else do I monitor it when my phone shows me that my airtel data usage was 1.5gb while useless airtel told me that I be exhausted 3gb.. Airtel is nothing but a corporate scam just like useless glo..

bros pls take it easy, download this app Opera Max
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
chumakk:
I stopped using MTN 25 for 500mb when airtel introduced the N50 for 1.5g. I now use MTN wowweekend plan i think 500 for 6g

Wat is d code ds mtn 500 for 6G wkend plan
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by ossyprince: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
I DON TALK TIME WITHOUT NUMBER THIS MTN NIGHT BROWSING NA SCAM OOooo....

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by chumakk: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Eaa247:

Wat is d code ds mtn 500 for 6G wkend plan
*131*103#
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
chumakk:
*131*103#
Many tanks! Seems its only 500Mb
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
chumakk:
*131*103#
Many tanks! Seems its only 500Mb
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30, help abeg. I keep getting this message "dear valued costumer, you are not allowed to opt into this service call 141 for available offers" any thing i Dial *312*1# to migrate to smarttrybe.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
So, you are watching power? What season and episode are you now?
I use o2tvseries.com
Oga in this o2tvseries, those the films comes along with subtitle Or did you know any site that have? Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adolf Hitler’s Telephone Is Up For Auction (Photos) / Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC) / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.