Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" (71735 Views)

Young Couple Buried Two Weeks After Their Wedding. See Obituary & Burial Photos / Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day / Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Opistorincos(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
This girl go dey troublesome o
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by free2ryhme: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Is the lady's family aware of this
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Lovetinz(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
Good Night Abi.

1 Like

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by CHOPUP411(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
fastest007:
Or maybe she's referring to lalasticlala and seun
U will soon be ban
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by CHOPUP411(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
End time
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by sleeksoccer: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
PLEASE HELP A BROTHER BY VOTING FOR FYNESTBOI
JUST GO TO THIS LINK AND TYPE
I VOTE FYNESTBOI
CC:NLJEGA.
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale/74#48250857
WE CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Welcomme: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Are u sure this girl was not an olosho wen she was alive? Cuz who answers that kind of weird nickname 'oshodi' if not oloshos.

1 Like

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Stanbeto: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
I did'nt experet it
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by YINKS89(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
lol.
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by anny268(f): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
kayo80:
I guess she's like..."F this fuc8ing world. I am in a better place now." But at least it is still better than this one below.
Lol... This one is worse oo..

1 Like

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by rakabuba001(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
The babe be like f*ck life grin
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by 2ts: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
F**k death !!! Life goes on
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by kayo80(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
anny268:
Lol... This one is worse oo..

lol!
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by FILEBE(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nigerians sha. You dont recognize a joke when u see it abi?
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
a k a Oshodi grin alright
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by dacovajnr: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
Na photoshop be this lah..the person still be learner for Adekunle Side..d hand no gree complement the body undecided
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Vincent41(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
fastest007:

those Yoruba Tribailistic Bigots go just check ur name and Ban u...lol..Happy Banning!!!!!
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by viktohmarkz(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
this happens when your not at peace with your family, go through the burial arrangements.
No joy at all!
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by MrImole: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
No be Photoshop dem dey take do obituaries before?

Nothing special joo
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by dnawah(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by lekzwyc(m): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
Should they even make posters for a 20 year deceased?
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Coldfeet(f): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Photoshop can't you all see that the obituary has no address for the laying in state? Just oshodi house and nothing more.

Anyways the picture is surely that of a human being used to pull the stunt, but why allow my picture to be used for obituary? Wen I never mod? Mbanu angry
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by ikp120(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
fastest007:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

grin grin grin
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Osirus(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
maybe her life was so fvckedup....
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by OduntanGabriel(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bleep death
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
benedictnsi:

On d other thoughts, don't blame her ooo.... Itay be a casual pix she took.... Which dey used for obituary poster..... Dah kinda stuff

Yeah!
Maybe
That's why i said some things shouldn't be captured on camera. Things like the middle finger .
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Libyrd(f): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
No comment.

I just hope it's not real

Couldn't give some respect to her.. Even in
death
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by amuokuko: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
What of a situation, it's her only grown pix..

Using myself as example, if I was late during my secondary school dayz prior to matric, the only pinshure that would be available is my 1yr pix and passport used during admission.

Secondly, the parents/siblings might not know what the sign signifies as village chief priest family..
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Emyogalanya: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Something keeps telling me she is a nanp member headed by late Elvis
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Daniluv007(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
fastest007:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/young-womans-obituary-poster-goes-viral.html
habaa this is not fare na why should dey do dis its obvious dis is pure photoshop
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Missmossy(f): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
This isn't real undecided

What rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride, Groom And Their Entourage Arrive Wedding Venue In A Plastic “limousine” / 2019 Abuja All White Pool Party Records Massive Turnout With Exciting Attraction / Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.