Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,626 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Dilapedated State Of Abia ...my 1st Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dilapedated State Of Abia ...my 1st Visit (837 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang / Abia: My Mandate An Expression Of The Majesty Of The Rule Of Law - Uche Ogah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilapedated State Of Abia ...my 1st Visit by planetuzor(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Somehow, I had a cause to visit Abia state, Aba and the the other cities and was dumbfounded at the amount of dirtines, comartose and delapedated nature of the state environment .
No thanks to its past governors at all
Orji uzo kalu
Ochendu T.A orji
And the present ikpeazu...

I felt the commercial nerve centre of the east shouldnt be this worst and yet they are clamouring for ceassation .
Please don't get me wrong, am also from the east but the state of Abia interms of roads, infracturer and state building are very very bad not leaving out the debris and touts that covered every area of the city.

I couldn't help but think back how the only man who in my own opinion would have given a face lift to Abia state as he did with diamond bank wasn't voted to power in the just concluded governorship election..

See pix below

Re: Dilapedated State Of Abia ...my 1st Visit by Scholes007(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
planetuzor:
Someone , I had a course to visit Abia state, Aba and the the other cities and was dumbfounded at the amount of dirtines, comartose and delapedated nature of the state environment .
No thanks to its past governors at all
Orji uzo kaly
Ochendu T.A orji
And the present ikpeazu...

I felt the commercial nerve centre of the east shouldnt be this worst and yet they are clamouring for ceassation .
Please don't get me wrong, am also from the east but the state of Abia interns o road, infracturer and state building are very very bad not leaving out the debris and touts that covered every area of the city.

I couldn't help but think back how the only man who in my own opinion would given a face lift to Abia state as he did with diamond bank wasn't voted to power in the just concluded governorship election..

See pix below
where did you visit? You don't just go to dust bin , take pictures and call it Abia state.
Re: Dilapedated State Of Abia ...my 1st Visit by SolidGenius(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Scholes007:
where did you visit? You don't just go to dust bin a take pictures and call it Abia state.
LOL
Re: Dilapedated State Of Abia ...my 1st Visit by ManMountain(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Delapedate, must you write english word in your local dialect?

Dilapidate!!!!
Re: Dilapedated State Of Abia ...my 1st Visit by planetuzor(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
ManMountain:
Delapedate, must you write english word in your local dialect?

Dilapidate!!!!
Must u give correction in the most insane manner

That was "autocorrect " issue actually, and u didn't even give me time to proofread

Thanks anyway. Noted and adjustedgrin grin
Re: Dilapedated State Of Abia ...my 1st Visit by planetuzor(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Finally pictures uploaded cool
Re: Dilapedated State Of Abia ...my 1st Visit by sldrboy: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
I can see that the wasteful past Govs of the state has a lot of agents in NL, to defend their pay masters and derail the trend they choose to address the messenger instead of the massage. OP you aren't seen nothing, that state needs God intervention

1 Like

Re: Dilapedated State Of Abia ...my 1st Visit by planetuzor(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lalastical, come and see this thread. Reasons abia is hot....

(1) (Reply)

Hungry Villagers in Kastina Steal Poisonous Grains Meant For Destruction / PHOTOS: Ex Oyo State Gov. Alao Akala Enjoys Holiday With Family In Paris / Bukola Saraki Recieving Bashing On Twitter For Comments On IBB!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.