Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims (42133 Views)

Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by gidiMonsta(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
PaulIdu:
I thought the guy in this pic was in the custody of the DSS ..I remember them parading him then

Here is the link below

http://newsrescue.com/biggest-arrest-dss-may-have-arrested-barnawi-boko-haram-top-leader/#axzz4GZ75213p

That is a wrong picture, the man in that picture is Khalid Al-Barnawi (Mohd Nasir) the alleged founder of Ansaru. He has been in DSS custody for months now.

Abu Musab Al-Barnawi, the new leader is far younger.

2 Likes

Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
ISIS really chose their candidate well. This big headed idiot has been brainwashed completely by the 'religion of peace' and then he has a further motive, probably to try to 'avenge' his father's death and continue his legacy. Too bad. He's going to fail. The Nigerian army, when equipped properly is one of the strongest. He can go enjoy his 72 virgins with his dad
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by gidiMonsta(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
quote author=PaulIdu post=48248820]I thought the guy in this pic was in the custody of the DSS ..I remember them parading him then

Here is the link below

http://newsrescue.com/biggest-arrest-dss-may-have-arrested-barnawi-boko-haram-top-leader/#axzz4GZ75213p[/quote]

That is a wrong picture, the man in that picture is Khalid Al-Barnawi (Mohd Nasir) the alleged founder of Ansaru. He has been in DSS custody for months now.

Abu Musab Al-Barnawi, the new leader is far younger.

1 Like

Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by catalanscrew(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Headmaster Boko haram
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Standing5(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
veekid:
True son of a bastard
You mean Bästàrd?
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Iseoluwani: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2016

Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Yalakalibari007: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
... You go soon join your father, Instead charting a new course you prefer to be eating by the vultures. Sha you re welcome to the land of the death grin
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Makapounse(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
By the special grace of Allah, you being their new leader will bring bad luck to boko haram and become history to Nigeria, our military men will capture you all.
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by willibounce1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
This one won't last at all. He looks very un intelligent and stupid from his appearance ..more like an slowpoke.
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Legalaffairs(m): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Stelvin101:
He will still go down like his father. Anybody wey say 9ja nor go get peace, 10ft awaits that person.

Two feets so that vultures will have a better share
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
dese mad men will b creating war, when nobody is against them in d first place. he who doesnt want peace will not know peace in his life.
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by greatman247(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Stelvin101:
He will still go down like his father. Anybody wey say 9ja nor go get peace, 10ft awaits that person.

NA SO GBAM. AMEN.
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
Iseoluwani:

guy u mean o grin

1 Like

Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by IrradiatoR: 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
SirJeffry:
What a wonderful legacy from father to son.undecided

what a legacy. . . very bad one
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by macaranta(m): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
The Nigerian military will not run out of ammunition to place a fine slug soonest in his big head.
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by shevi4mb(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Stelvin101:

What they did to his father wasn't right. The Nigeria Police lack discipline in every of their activities... if you watch the documentary, u'l know wot am talkin about.
No war is ever started without a reason.

God protect and bless the Nigerian Soldiers protecting and fighting on our behalf.
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
ijustdey:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/al-barnawi-son-executed-founder-boko-haram-insider-claims/

his face is not scary like imam shakau... I can kill this one with out even any weapon
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by meme4real: 12:11am On Aug 07, 2016
Femiartalade:
see as the guy head plenty....head just full my screen....

modified....

All he needs is one piece of AK bullet in this his black coconut head...

Peace to Nigeria
Sense to the Ekiti wailer
More sense to Buhari

thank you...

meanwhile.... God will punish anybody that don't want peace for this country...

More Deaths to them

As if your Buhari want peace before.Shai the dogs and baboons don they sock in blood?Rubbish.
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Khameal007(m): 1:38am On Aug 07, 2016
This idiot is 25? ! OK ooo... me I'm 11...
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by BenjaminToba(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2016
I don't know who you are personally. I don't know what you really want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let Nigeria people go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Directs ‘incoming PDP Governor’ Not To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage In Kan / A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt / "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.