Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum (18292 Views)

8000 Flee From Rann In Borno To Cameroon After Boko Haram Attack / Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege / Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by EdificationBoss: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
The Borno state Government has decided to convert the house of the former leader of Boko Haram sect, Mohammed Yusuf, to a museum.

According to Borno state Commissioner for Home Affairs, Information and Culture, Mohammed Bulama, the museum would help to archive all things related to Boko Haram insurgency to attract tourists and for the benefits of future generation.

“We are going to convert the house of the leader of the Boko Haram sect Mohammed Yusuf where the insurgency all started from, to a museum.

“The place is called Maarcas; we want to build a museum there where all the things that had happened relating to the insurgency will be archived.

“We want to document and archive all that had happened so that our future generation will be able to have first-hand information,” he said.

http://newshelmng.com/govt-convert-boko-haram-founders-house-museum/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by NwaChibuzor: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Its a thing of shame a house thats supposed to be burnt to cinders is converted to a state museum. It shows the level of rot in these nigerian leaders. Thats why biafra must be liberated.

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by razbec: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by miqos03: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
what will they put inside?

8 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by MaconAwire(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
aven't seen nwaamaikpe's comments for sometime now or was he replaced by this nwachibuzor?

5 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by lilfreezy: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
If I hear say una get customers for that museum. If I visit that kind of museum I'll be watching my back all the way grin

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Ezigbonmadu: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Demolish the nonsense house. Build a Police station on it

22 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Abfinest007(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
good move but the area should be protected from boko haram attack in future

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by saraki2019(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
for history
good move

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Oxenomy: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
So they really cherish the house so much that they want to turn it into a meseum? Anyway, according to Buhari, a fight against Boko Haram is anti North.

9 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Darkseid(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if this people reason with their butthole. You want to turn the house into museum when you're still yet to defeat BH. Why would anybody want to visit such a place sef.

10 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by soberdrunk(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Its a thing of shame a house thats supposed to be burnt to cinders is converted to a state museum. It shows the level of rot in these nigerian leaders. Thats why biafra must be liberated.

Must you guys bring up this issue everytime? Una nor dey tire?

8 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by KoboUP(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
So now they want to idolize a terrorist group..
what a shame
EdificationBoss:
The Borno state Government has decided to convert the house of the former leader of Boko Haram sect, Mohammed Yusuf, to a museum.

According to Borno state Commissioner for Home Affairs, Information and Culture, Mohammed Bulama, the museum would help to archive all things related to Boko Haram insurgency to attract tourists and for the benefits of future generation.

“We are going to convert the house of the leader of the Boko Haram sect Mohammed Yusuf where the insurgency all started from, to a museum.

“The place is called Maarcas; we want to build a museum there where all the things that had happened relating to the insurgency will be archived.

“We want to document and archive all that had happened so that our future generation will be able to have first-hand information,” he said.

http://newshelmng.com/govt-convert-boko-haram-founders-house-museum/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
useless country

Why was I born in pisslamist republic of Nigeria?

Good Gods is it my fault?? next life make sure im born elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Teebilion: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Who else thinks its funny instead

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Diiet: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
This is a tacit support for terrorism

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Poor decision. This destination will prove to be a shrine of sorts for Islamist radicals

5 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by israelmao(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mark it,it will be a target for terrorist attack.Why making such thing public?
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by uzomore(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
How many bomb and dead body go dey inside d museum?

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by makapella(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Pussy house...dat shld be d name..whr children n hoes were first fu*d

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by bigpicture001: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
saraki2019:
for history
good move
..i wanted to quote this write until I saw his i.d..i reserve my comment
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by DeRuggedProf: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hmm

4 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by IslamicRebel: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Islam

2 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by specialmati(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
hahahha nigeria.dont worry the boko boys will bomb it as usuall.this is an insult to the boko boys
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by makapella(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ufok akpara
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by santopelele(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
And after converting it to musuem, what next? how will it stop almajiri's from bombing themselves?

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lolz i guess they made him immortal after all e did in there hearts but we d south south after eating from our oil they still voted there guy. this is one reason i will always believe love sucks.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Desyner: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
If true, this proves that Borno is in support of BH ideologies and I blame free oil money for it.
If govt is being funded by tax from the people, will the govt come out and say it wants to build a museum that helps preserve the memory of those killing the people funding the govt?

saraki2019:
for history
good move
Is head paining you ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
almajiri are senseless
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by dontbothermuch: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
cry

Defeat boko haram.

Then it would be like Nazis museum in Germany.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by yinkus204(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
This bornu or na mumu be their name u don't make terrorist a super star were the future kids will start to see terrorist as better way of life cos yusuf remember and his house was turn to museum
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by qualityovenbake(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
the museum would help to archive all things related to Boko Haram insurgency to attract tourists and for the benefits of future generation
I guess this publicity attraction is for the future, boko haram hasn't been totally neutralized yet. They should be warning tourist to stay clear from that site.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate / Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch / You Have No Power To Install CCTV At Abolongo Prison - Sola Fasure To Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.