Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

See Reason Why Am Jealous Of My Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Reason Why Am Jealous Of My Mother (791 Views)

Should I Break Up With Him?…i Am Jealous Of Her Beauty! / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Reason Why Am Jealous Of My Mother by edunwablog: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nikky from New York, United States of America. I have a really big problem am addicted to $ex with my biological
dad. I have tried having $ex with other men but it is just impossible dad is the best.It all started when I was 17 years old and my mother had left me under the care of my father for a whole weekend. I used to hear my mother scream in bed while my father had $ex with her and I was always curious what really happened. On that night my father claimed he was lonely and requested me to sleep with him.He was so loving and did not have $ex with me on that night instead he cuddled me and touched my cllitorris and licked it really good. The following day I slept with him again and this time he penetrated into me though painful he did it with care and slowly
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/08/nikkysee-reason-why-am-jealous-of-my.html?m=1

Re: See Reason Why Am Jealous Of My Mother by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:08am On Aug 07, 2016
Dis is not funny. Its sick *pukes*

(1) (Reply)

Is It Lust Or Love You Are Feeling? / What A Wedding!!! (pic) / Lets Play A Game!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.