Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala (67219 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region / Jonathan and Ngozi is to blame for not Saving, not Governors-Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2016
wastedsperm:
Okonjo is a western puppet. Not surprised
..... I guess the Africanised "genuises" are doing better....

.. U can get the answer from market women. Not Nairalanders!!!
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by yungryce: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2016
great women

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Alaanyihaji(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2016
ManMountain:
The gele wearing thief. Save, she no save, she was busy releasing cash-back warrants to dasuki
dear try be fair for once in your comments.
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Paseus(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2016
Ngozi ehn! Chai :'
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Kiakia(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Why is Aisha not taking pictures with Clinton and Obama's wife? Since she is now in the US. The cat will soon be out of the bag very soon. This is the age of Social media, lies get dismantled sharparly.
Aisha Buhari is in the US on a private visit. You ought to know that.

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Kiakia(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2016
naijaboy756:
Ma'am, this is not fair ma. How can you allow your beloved country and its economy to be destroyed by Buhari and the 40 thieves? One little chap called Kemi is now doing trial and error with the economy you made the largest in Africa. For real, it aint fair.
And what can she possibly do? She superintended over the economy of one of the most corrupt regimes in the world. Largest economy in Africa indeed! Park well joor!

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Adekunle Gold photoshop at work.
God bless u. U speak just exactly my mind. They knew we can't go US go cnfirm.
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Leiman100(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Why is Aisha not taking pictures with Clinton and Obama's wife? Since she is now in the US. The cat will soon be out of the bag very soon. This is the age of Social media, lies get dismantled sharparly.
bad belle

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Leiman100(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
meme4real:

Why are you such a pained fellow?never seem to be happy for other people's achievement.God!it's all over you. cry cry
what achievement are you talking here, the Dasukigate achievement I think.

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by timunstopable: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

what does aisha buhari have to do with this thread..Oya make I beat this hatred out of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by mamawin(f): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
blackpanda:

Not really. sad
seconded
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by chukxie(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
All I want is for Nigeria to be great again like it was in the early 80s when our economy was something to write home about. When our passport was worth its salt. When we had Nigerian Airways. When as a kid growing up in Bonny Camp we had electricity supply 24/7 /365. When we had running water one could drink directly from the tap. When we had clean LSTC(Lagos State Transportation Corporation) buses running within Victoria Island and Lagos Island. That's all I want. All this screaming of GEJ, Buhari, Ngozi,.APC, PDP... is making me sick. Let's quit allowing politicians to divide us. Me don tire oooo!
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by babestella: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
ManMountain:
The gele wearing thief. Save, she no save, she was busy releasing cash-back warrants to dasuki

Pained street urchin, please go to 3rd mainland bridge, you know what to do so that you can stop reading news about how she makes progress in life because such news will never stop coming.

Ewuuu Congo.

2 Likes

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by GoodofNaija: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wailers desperately looking for something to make them happy after a very tragic week.
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by nell2: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
ManMountain:
and your country from 3rd best in the world is now 68th in the world. #Bringbackourcorruptionbiko .$1=405. Clueless govt
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
An exceptional woman. one in Africa for now. Buhari this woman can help Nigeria economically. forget politics. forget pride.
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by nell2: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Leiman100:
what achievement are you talking here, the Dasukigate achievement I think.
sharrap there .they gave dasuki money to Carry out his duties and he squandered the money. How is it her business

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by GoodofNaija: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
yungryce:
great women

Only in ur imagination or Biafra if possible.
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by nell2: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
bigmo1:
Hillary will take selfies with this thief and many other thieves just to win this election.
oh yeah saint
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Taylexmandel(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
HillaryClinton is such a woman with good virtue of leadership. I think the best for Americans is to support this woman to become their next president because she has all that it takes to lead effectively, efficiently, judiciously and meritoriously.
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
this is an old pic jor
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by obowunmi(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Old, very old picture.

Hilary doesn't look like this now.
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
great achievers
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
I admire this woman really. It takes the strength of Samson and Hercules combined for a woman to know that another woman was dëëpthroating her husband within the confines of the Oval office, and still go on to wrap her lips on his dick regardless of his past misdemeanors.

If I cheat on my wife in the future, which is very unlikely, I should probably tell her to bear the grunt like Hilary Clinton, no?
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Two beautiful ladies who are my greatest idols.
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by adanny01(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
The pic looks very old
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by naijaboy756: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Kiakia:
And what can she possibly do? She superintended over the economy of one of the most corrupt regimes in the world. Largest economy in Africa indeed! Park well joor!
taaaaa keep quiet there joor. Huge Zombie. I am certain you are one of those gullible ones Buhari, the press and his EFCC kept deceiving with new newspaper headlines weekly to keep you busy. Let you and APC go and check what level is the Nigerian Economy is in the committee of nations. How much is garri in your area? Zombie
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by naijaboy756: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Kiakia:
taaaaa keep quiet there joor. Huge Zombie. I am certain you are one of those gullible ones Buhari, the press and his EFCC kept deceiving with new newspaper headlines weekly to keep you busy. Let you and APC go and check what level is the Nigerian Economy is in the committee of nations. How much is garri in your area? Zombie... That reminds me, has Buratai been arrested
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by oscarnoble(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
kherington:
Extraordinarily ladies transformers
u mean they re electric transformers? grin

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by awa(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Madam Ngo pls leave the selfie thing and come back home.

On behalf of repentant Zombies that felt you were Corrupt, I sincerely apologise and wish you come back home faster because Kemi is FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT though PMB is so naive to even understand any economic issue we are facing as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by camelus: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
elego1:
Personal Friend......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government / Ojo Maduekwe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.