Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,690 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS (30459 Views)

Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano / Troops Recover 1304 Livestock,arrest 15 Cattle Rustlers & Kill Many Bandits(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS by kayalla(f): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
na wa o. my mouth full
Re: Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS by jamace(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
Many soldiers lost their lives because of these things? Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS by Ofin11(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
security forces should treat these set of people as terrorist. so alarming they could be so daring.
Re: Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS by tsdarkside(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
we have very capable blacksmiths...

our problem was never not enouh warriors or weapons...our problem was always communicating with each other
Re: Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS by pankaa: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
The naija.army always has double swords with regards to their operations,no wonder pple hardly see them like an agency meant to safe guard them;can't diferenciate them with hardsmen,b.haram,bandits,millitants nd yet they head evry operation both internal nd external even if its two fighting.we have seen in other countries,they have a stipulated time for all the operations they would embark on,nd within that time u could see the impact made,but for naija operations has no definations,infact they last forever eg.jtf in n'delta,stf in jos,hardsmen in zamfara,benue etc.we are always left with double swords cos we cannot longer diferenciate b/w cOmrade nd fur or saviour nd the killer or vis-avis hence we ought to.
Re: Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS by larrysiku20(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Am happy with your comments, we can not all be fouled

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS by stonemasonn: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Roadmike:
[b]Are all these what the Nigeria Military wants us to believe are the credible intelligence that arms and ammunitions are been kept within the Community to warrant the mobilisation of its men and officers to destabilise a peaceful community. Shame on the Nigeria Army.

These are peaceful community that when they call for help nobody comes to their rescue, now the fulanis' have gone to provide the Military the so called credible intelligence with a view to disarm the community and make them vulnerable. This is not expected of the Nigerian Army that have arrogate to itself to be a sectional Fulani Army of occupation.

This same army had not for once been reported to have responded to such distress calls while the different communities in Benue were being attacked, same for those in Taraba and so many other places.

Indeed the State Govt must set up a Commission of Inquiry to get to the root of this madness. The Commander of the Military must account for the act of misdemeanour on the part of his boys. [/b]
When Buhari steps down in 2019 or 2023, his regime most be probed for atrocities and ethnic cleansing carried out by his kinsmen in conjunction with the Nigerian army.
Re: Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS by billyG(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
See made in Aba weapons,9jeria can only fabricate weapon of death,cannot fabricate common agric equipments. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS by president3h: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dis particular region represents in terrorism, they never disappoint,,, NCAN president,live analysis
Re: Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS by dannie007(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
This villagers are heartless I saw with my eyes @ dagma village along the road when driving to Minna! The people in the village machated a man till e fell to the ground and continued till he gave up! Guys let's stop supporting evil! Human life is so important, there is no spare part market for human that you can replace what as been damaged or bring back to life. Life is precious. Is high time we accept peace and development and join hands to build our community instead of the hates amigst ourself!

PaulIdu:

Those long barrelled shot gun revolvers didn't even have triggers on them .. well the Joke is on the Nigerian Army for fooling itself ..how do they explain how they lost 13 men and an officer to these crude weapons?
Re: Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS by PaulIdu: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
dannie007:

This villagers are heartless I saw with my eyes @ dagma village along the road when driving to Minna! The people in the village machated a man till e fell to the ground and continued till he gave up! Guys let's stop supporting evil! Human life is so important, there is no spare part market for human that you can replace what as been damaged or bring back to life. Life is precious. Is high time we accept peace and development and join hands to build our community instead of the hates amigst ourself!

You can tell that to Fulani herdsmen ..me I have never hurt anyone in my life..I am sure the man that was attacked was a stray herdsman
Re: Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS by Flamezreal(m): 12:13am On Aug 08, 2016
sCun:
They bought those weapons to defend themselves against fulani herdsmen, something which our military and police have blatantly refused to do. No amount of spinning will change the truth. Now they have gone to disarm the community paving way for another fulani attack.
Thanks for the observation and that's the reality on ground . The story captured in this news is never the truth. military men went there to collect these so called weapons from them ( their only hope of survival from Fulani constant invasion) at 1.30am. last thursday night. the villagers mistaken them for invading Fulanis killing more than 10 soilders including an officer(the army will never disclose this). The question is why will they keep rough handling some group of people but continue treating another group of people with kid's glove. you can't call for effective peace meeting or proffer solutions that put an end to hostility between the warring groups but u can send your foot soldiers to go and suppress a group for the other . In places like Benue and Niger delta when arms were to be mopped it was done through amnesty declaration . why can't such idea be emulated if not that there is an ulterior motive of ethnic cleansing of the already endangered race (the gbagyis/gwaris)

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS by dannie007(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2016
See how people think!!!

PaulIdu:

You can tell that to Fulani herdsmen ..me I have never hurt anyone in my life..I am sure the man that was attacked was a stray herdsman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years / Okorocha Paid A Visit To Obasanjo At His Library In Abeokuta / FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.