Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nephilim - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nephilim (61484 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nephilim by Officialkenshin(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
ReuEl12

I ask again.

Can I draw a cartoon comic with your storyline?

You will be given credit.

2 Likes

Re: Nephilim by Charlesdock(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
This is AWESOME am in love with this story. No word can express how I feel about this piece. Oya continue *sipping his coke*
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Officialkenshin:
ReuEl12

I ask again.

Can I draw a cartoon comic with your storyline?

You will be given credit.

inbox me

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by ITgenuis: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Read just the prologue and I know this is definitely worth reading. But suspense terrifies me so I'll just bookmark and follow this till it is complete before I start reading

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by Rockwillz: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bro I duff my hat bro. Nice imagination you got there. Keep it up...you might just be Nigeria's J.K Rowling.
Meanwhile....niqqa! Don't keep me waiting. NEXT CHAPTER OSISO!!
Re: Nephilim by latbas(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
this is getting intetesting
Re: Nephilim by RichieBrown(m): 12:11am On Sep 15, 2016
encryptjay:
Had to run from the realm of immortality to read this grin
I love this
and where would i find such a realm mate?
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 15, 2016
*drops ak47 picks koboko sneaks up on op with my troops ninja style catches him removes his trousers while comrades holding him whips his soft butt cheeks with chest heaving *. oya will u update now? or I flog u again
Re: Nephilim by encryptjay(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2016
RichieBrown:
and where would i find such a realm mate?
I was in secluded meditation for hundreds of years.
The road to immortality is not an easy one.
But first, the immortal realm has to need your services then can start with Qi condensation level.
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2016
Nice write up, good storyline, in lines with the likes of superman, smallville etc. If i had time, i will write something like this too. Keep it bro.
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2016
Tosinex:
Nice write up, good storyline, in lines with the likes of superman, smallville etc. If i had time, i will write something like this too. Keep it bro.

That smallville is epic, same as supernatural
Re: Nephilim by RichieBrown(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2016
encryptjay:

I was in secluded meditation for hundreds of years.
The road to immortality is not an easy one.
But first, the immortal realm has to need your services then can start with Qi condensation level.
now isnt that a little melodramatic for my taste
Re: Nephilim by SPDAZZY(f): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Here
Re: Nephilim by encryptjay(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
RichieBrown:
now isnt that a little melodramatic for my taste
Not at all grin
Re: Nephilim by shigo20(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oya na ReuEl12 its getting longing.we need the update.
Re: Nephilim by MidasTouche01(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
ReuEl12 abeg coman update, the suspense is killing me.... cool
Re: Nephilim by Smooth278(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2016
Nice work man, the story line is intriguing... change Dodged to dodge in ur last update... nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
To My esteemed readers:

See ehn the truth is that one of the reasons for the delay in my updates is because i write and toil for my daily bread at almost the same time. But since I love writing and I also like bread, I somehow manage to doit. Thank you for the appreciations you've shown for my work and the patience you've exercised in anticipation for my next update .... I'm pleased to announce that its ready and will be posted soon. I humbly ask that you exercise patience a little longer while I pack, edit and redress it for your reading pleasure

yours something or the other,
ReuEl12.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nephilim by MidasTouche01(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
ReuEl12:
To My esteemed readers:

See ehn the truth is that one of the reasons for the delay in my updates is because i write and toil for your daily bread at almost the same time. But since I love writing and I also like bread, I somehow manage to doit. Thank you for the appreciations you've shown for my work and the patience you've exercised in anticipation for my next update .... I'm pleased to announce that its ready and will be posted soon. I humbly ask that you exercise patience a little longer while I pack, edit and redress it for your reading pleasure

ReuEl12.

Thank you, more grease...
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
ReuEl12:
To My esteemed readers:

Thank you for the appreciations you've shown for my work and the patience you've exercised in anticipation for my next update yours something or the other,

Hear! Hear!

Thank yourself for being extra creative. Take your time, I know I'll still be here when you update cool
Re: Nephilim by crixlight2(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
ReuEl12:
To My esteemed readers:

See ehn the truth is that one of the reasons for the delay in my updates is because i write and toil for my daily bread at almost the same time. But since I love writing and I also like bread, I somehow manage to doit. Thank you for the appreciations you've shown for my work and the patience you've exercised in anticipation for my next update .... I'm pleased to announce that its ready and will be posted soon. I humbly ask that you exercise patience a little longer while I pack, edit and redress it for your reading pleasure

ReuEl12.
you don they kill the morale please...... Am tired of waiting
Re: Nephilim by Tuhndhay(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thanks for taking the time and effort to get creative and bring out something like this...... More ink to your pen Bro
Re: Nephilim by Tuhndhay(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thanks for taking the time and effort to get creative and bring out something like this...... More ink to your pen Bro.
Re: Nephilim by Fidelismaria: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
nephilim

am I a nephilim

cos av started displaying some strange powers ever since I started reading dis

dis is incredible

tanks for not sticking to d status quo @ reuel

carry go

fidelismaria is ere to stay
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2016
ARC 2 : ONIEL
CHAPTER NINE : FIRE
Three years ago O'Neil said goodbye to his relatives and his best friends Jason and Elera at the international Airport to board a plane with his father who was taking him to America to live with him there. After being seated on the plane, he couldn't believe his eyes, It all still felt like a dream to O'Neil. All the good things were happening all at once : ....His father came for him, he was leaving behind the mountrous relatives he thought he would never leave and the best thing of all, he was leaving for America... A place where most boys his age can only dream of going. Basking in the euphoria of his reversed fortunes he began making a mental list of people he was going to make sure he met during his stay in the country which included Actors of his favourite shows or series, artist of his favorite rap songs... His favorite basketball team players and on and on the list went. He was very happy. the only one thing he was sad to leave behind was his Friend.... And no he wasn't talking about Jason, he secretly resented the guy. The way he felt about Jason was the way a person really feels about a best friend that is better than him at everything and has all what he, O'Neil had wanted in life, Including the girl of his dreams!... Oh yes he knew, no matter how hard they try to hide it. It was very clear that Jason and Elera where into each Other And that was bad news for him because he liked Elera. Every time his resentment toward Jason came to the surface he would try to justify it by telling himself that he met her first so it was right for him to feel jealous.
As the plane took off from the runway, He squeezed his father's hand tightly and closed his eyes in fear when he felt his stomach hollow out due to the effect of gravity trying to exert it's pull on the huge plane. At 40,000ft in the air O'Neil couldn't get enough of the view he was enjoying. Seeing The clouds upclose and near him he recalled the old children's myth about the clouds being huge chunks of ice-cream that only people on planes can lick for free and at that age he had believed it. And until the moment science proved that they were just water vapours in secondary school he had always been jealous of people who were on planes. Laughing at himself now he wondered what kid who believed in the same story was jealous of him now as they watched his plane fly across the sky.

Watching in delight as he Oogle-ed and ahh-ed at every sight, His father pat him on the back chuckling then teased him by calling him a first timer. "I wish mom was here" O'Neil said "then my joy would be complete" he stated. His father replied "I believe your mom is in a Better place, and am sure she's happy to see you happy" he looked at him, gave him an assuring smile then said "don't worry son, am here for you... I promise I'll never leave you again." he yawned then adviced O'Neil "it's a long flight from Lagos to New York so I suggest you get yourself some shut eye". But O'Neil could not... With all the excitement he felt, he believed he can go a week without sleep. After O'Neil has ate, drank and daydreamed about hot American girls he would be dating through several hours of fight, the female voice on P.A announced "attention all passengers the plane will be Landing at the John F Kennedy international airpot in Queens any moment from now please remain seated, with your seat belts fastened on at all times till the plane comes to a complete halt." following the announcement every one still standing rushed to their seats and after experiencing a brief turbulence the pilot announced they were in Queens, Newyork city. As they were starting to descend in altitude it happened:
Oniel's body temperature started to rise sporadically, at first he thought that it was some kind of fever you get when one flies for the first time, but he grew hotter every passing minute and soon, all his body started to hurt. The plastics around him started to compress from the intense heat that radiated from his Body. "Dad" he called "I don't feel so good" his father turned to him saying "I know, it will pass soon, you're probably not much of a flyer." "no dad!" He exclaimed, "it's not that ... He looked at his father and said : fire! I'm on fire!" "what are you talking about son, I don't see any fire, what do you mean, I don't understand" O'Neil unbuckled his seat belts staggered away from his row . His father tried to grab him but as he did, fire burst forth from the point where his father touched O'Neil and consumed him, turning him to smoldering ash. FAAAAATHER! O'Neil wailed in anguish as he watched his father burn right before his eyes. Flames started leaking off his body as he wailed. When The other passengers who were watching in utter dismay saw that anything he touched spontaneously burst into flames, they scampered away for their lives, throwing the plane into chaos. The air hostesses locked themselves in with the pilot at the cockpit and refused to open the door for anyone, one passenger tried to put out the fire on O'Neil by covering him with a thick blanket but immediately he did, flames quickly engulfed the thick blanket and also reduced it to ash. The man who had tried to put out the fire scuttled away yelling "holi sh*t, holi shii*" as he took cover. The fire spread from O'Neil's hands, to his chest, his back, his feet, and finally they started creeping to his head his eyes burst out in flames, he tried to breathe from his nose and flames of fire came out his nostrils. He was running out of air. In desperation he opened his mouth to breathe through it but a column of fire blasted from his mouth too, incinerating everything thing it touched. He felt the burning sensation all over him but his body was not physically hurting or searing and when the flames completely engulfed him the worst happened: a different form of heat started to generate from his heart, the kind a nuclear fusion would generate. Golden lines of heat traced the veins on his body like he was somehow over loading with heat until he spontaneously combusted, exploding in a monumental blast that killed everyone aboard the plane. The sound of the blast drew the attention of the people on the street as they turned to look at the massive column of fire that burned at about 6000ft in the air they saw something that looked like a man on fire fall freely to the ground somewhere in queens New York City...... And that was how O'Neil was claimed.

to be continued in CHAPTER TEN : ONIEL AND THE FALCONÉ CRIME FAMILY.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2016
the next chapter will be posted today to make up for the delay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2016
Fidelismaria:
nephilim

am I a nephilim

cos av started displaying some strange powers ever since I started reading dis

dis is incredible

tanks for not sticking to d status quo @ reuel

carry go

fidelismaria is ere to stay

lol check yourself oh
Re: Nephilim by Appleyard(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
excellent. I thought O'Neil was gone ever since. Good suspense, man. Waiting for the next.
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
RichieBrown Temmason ashitoda ezieE doll912 encryptjay Tuhndhay crixlight2 villiantheartprod tosinex and nastynic
Re: Nephilim by encryptjay(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
jagugu88li:
Now this us great. O'Neil and Jason both sons of the fallen shocked

Good one OP cool shigo20 RichieBrown Temmason ashitoda ezieE doll912 encryptjay Tuhndhay crixlight2 Midastouche01 villiantheartprod come chop oo, call the others
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by RichieBrown(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
jagugu88li:
Now this us great. O'Neil and Jason both sons of the fallen shocked

Good one OP cool shigo20 RichieBrown Temmason ashitoda ezieE doll912 encryptjay Tuhndhay crixlight2 Midastouche01 villiantheartprod come chop oo, call the others
thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by Fidelismaria: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
cry

eyah
poor O'Neil
he killed is own fada accidentally

dere is no cmin back from DAT

Jason beta be ready cos durza and O'Neil her both cmin for his ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / Rhoda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.