Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nephilim - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nephilim (61593 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nephilim by nastynic(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
jagugu88li:
ReuEl12, continue drawing inspiration from wherever you draw it from. Infact, lets keep it in a well secured museum and you'll obviously have full access to it.
My eyes are watery from focusing on the screen.
That Durza is enviously a handful but, they'll take him out of course. I'm worried about Jason and O'Neil's situation.
Midastouche01 Temmason shigo20 nastynic tuhnday olumose001 creeza, call the others
****splendid, boss please keep on keeping it real
Re: Nephilim by Charlesdock(m): 1:39am On Nov 18, 2016
Present. Keep it up bro
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2016
[/b]PREVIOUSLY ON NEPHILIM.....[b]
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2016
ReuEl12:
*** "who are you?" "now you ask...? Don't you think it's a bit too late for introductions? I really shouldn't waste my breathe on a dying man but since things are about to change and a new age is dawning, I think it's time for creatures of the shadows like me to step out! I am Durza... The greatest sorcerer the world has ever known. And I will usher in this new age!" he boasted. "Normally I should let you go to spread the word, but you're a nephilim and I do so hate nephilims... " he turned to a shadowy spot and said "I leave him to you.... Make it hurt" . Immediately he said that another figure from the shadows emerged, a young man about Jason's age he walked over to the gangster and examined him : "he's a nephilim like you" said Durza ".... and he don't talk, but when he does.... You don't wanna be around to hear him" Durza told the gangster. then addressing the young man he said "Vincent, say hi". Vincent started to whistle, and before long the whistling soon became a high pitched hypersonic soundwave, that started resonating off everything, the glasses and window panes in the surroundings shattered, Durza watched the blood in the gangster's veins go to his brains as he screamed out in pain and red vein lines appeared all over his head then began to turn a dark shade of purple and swell, soon blood started to come out of his mouth, nose, eyes and ears. His brain was being liquefied, thick gore of brain matter trailed the blood that came out of all the pathways in his head yet still Vincent did not stop until the gangster's head was literally all black and bloated then finally it burst open like a watermelon that exploded from the inside. "you know" Durza said looking at Vincent "sometimes you scare me." but his companion replied through the telepathic link that Durza established between them for due to his powers he was mute unable to talk. "with all the things I've seen you do, all I know you're capable of, I don't think you're afraid of anything". Durza chuckled then replied "only dead men fear nothing. Now then, where to next" Vincent brought out a black rectanglar device and checked, then said "Some guy in Africa, goes by Orji..... Jason Orji. He was the last person that was reported to have encountered the prophet" "perfect, we must be getting closer to finding him" Durza said then continued "let's pay this Jason a visit"

ARC 3 : JASON

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN : DURZA, VISITS LOKOJA.

The creackets were chirping, the frogs were croaking, the night birds were howling, all of the stars were out in the sky twinkling brightly, one or two shooting stars could be seen streaking across the skies, the big moon illuminated everything from the forest to the rivers and a gentle breeze was blowing all over the land. It was a cool, beautiful night in the capital city of lokoja Kogi state and somewhere along one of its lonely bush roads, a mystic circle appeared flat on the ground and two men blurred into focus right untop of it. Vincent and his master Durza had just arrived. Inhaling and exhaling hard in exhaustion after their previous flash step, Vincent who couldn't talk due to the kind of ability he had, turned to his master and pleaded with him through his thoughts "please tell me that's the last time we are doing that." and Durza who had established the psychic link between them to enable them communicate replied him after taking a long deep breath " ah.... The cool river breeze of lokoja, we still have a distance go, But yes we won't be flash stepping again.." "oh thank goodness!" Vincent exclaimed as he collapsed on the floor with exhaustion. "I see our mode of transportation took quite toll on you" Durza observed. "yeah it most certainly did, couldn't we have traveled here via teleportation... I know it's fast and it's quite efficient considering that just ten seconds ago we were in America, but it's exhausting.... ! I feel like I've just walked all the way from New York to this place" he complained and chuckling Durza answered him "you actually did. Since intercontinental teleportation was not possible I developed flash step thousands of years ago as a spell to help me travel to anywhere in the world in a very short period of time. It's a spell that allows the user to cover the distance of a thousand miles with just one step. A powerful spell with only one side effect: the user feels the weariness of actually walking such distance." "are you saying we just walked over five thousand miles from New York to lokoja?" Vincent asked and Durza replied "In five steps, yes" "so why aren't you sprawled out on the ground exhausted like I am?" "I'm not affected because aside from the fact that I am more spirit than human, I've also been flash stepping for thousands of years, I'm practically used to it's effect. Now We must be on our way. The gates to Lokoja only opens up at midnight." Durza said. "you keep saying Lokoja like we aren't already in Lokoja" Vincent said then pointing at his tablet he said "Google Maps, puts us at its exact location" but Durza who felt amused by his ignorance started to move without replying him. Gathering whatever strength he had, Vincent pulled himself up and trudged along with his master.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2016
As they walked through the town, those who were still out at that late hour Turned to look at them for a while before continuing on their way. They walked passed the town and turned down the river path, and went straight on, until they came up a hill that over looked vast areas of vegetation and the most beautiful sight Vincent ever saw: Two rivers illuminated by the moonlight, converging on each other into one; then flow downhill, forming a silvery giant letter Y across the land. "we are here!" Durza announced "lokoja : the confluence point of the two great rivers; the Niger and the Benue, the seat of Nigeria's spiritual power!." he explained. "we came all this way for spiritual tourism?" Vincent asked "No we didn't, there are rules that guide us sorcerers, you can't just travel from one country to another without making your presence known to the sorcerers of that country" he said before he stretched out his hands and mumbled a few words that sounds gibberish to Vincent. A few seconds after that, a gentle mist started to rise off the river and take the form of a huge masked face made of mists, that reminded Vincent of those old Masquerade costume he saw in the slavery museum where his father worked before he was taken by Durza. He didn't know why he was still shocked to see these things after spending so much time with a very powerful sorcerer but he watched in awe as the giant face opened its mouth and spoke saying, "who seeks entrance into Lokoja?" and Durza answered "it is I Durza, of the shadows" "state your business, Durza of the shadows. " it said. "I seek an audience with the sorcerer supreme of Nigeria" Durza replied, then the face spoke again "what do you present as an offering ?" and Durza answered as he gestured for Vincent to come closer, then slicing the palm of his hand across and holding his hand over the river so that the blood drips down into the river he said "A portion of the rear blood of a Nephilim, famed for its ability to multiply the potency of any spell. It should be enough." Vincent winced as the pain from the cut on his palms stung him, and Durza who noticed it touched his hand, and the slash covered up immediately making the pain go away and the hand seem like it had never been cut. "you may enter" the face suddenly announced after what seemed like several minutes of contemplation, then dissolved back down into the river and as it did that a low rumble shook the ground and to Vincent's amazement, the river suddenly split open to reveal a staircase that led downward. So they levitated down to the entrance through Durza's spell and started their journey down the stair case that spirals down a dark oblivion. When they finally got to the bottom of the stairs after an hour of walking. They came up to a giant bronze gate that opened up for them upon their approach. Vincent watched as Durza casually strolled into the thick purple fog that was beyond the gate. And steeling his nerves, he quickly followed suit.

His jaws dropped to the ground as he stepped through to behold one of the most magnificent edifice he had ever seen. A massive colossal structure of obsidian block and marble, designed to look like a cluster of huge castles and towers folded in upon itself, glowing with an unearthly light and bustling with all kinds activities: from trading to other nefarious dealings. What was even more surprising was that the place, a huge building the size of a city was filled with more than just people. There were some people who flickred in and out of focus as they moved whom he guessed were ghosts, then creatures of different shapes, sizes and structure all going about their activities. no one paid a gawking Vincent any attention. WELLCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE BEAUTIFUL CITY OF LOKOJA, THE SPIRITUAL CENTER OF NIGERIA. LOCATED AT THE EXACT POINT BENEATH THE SURFACE WHERE THE TWO GREAT RIVERS OF OUR GREAT NATION MERGED TOGETHER TO BECOME ONE.... Vincent heard a loud female voice announcing like it was on speaker, (although no speakers were visible) as he scuttled along to catch up with Durza who was about to pass through another door.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2016
Catching up with him, they walked into the entrance together and emerged in a hall so vast that when Vincent looked to the right, left or upward he saw no end to it. And looking down just after the entrance Was what seemed like clouds on the ground. But looking more closely Vincent realised that the floor was actually made of clouds and the people in the hall weren't walking on it, they were floating!. He saw Durza step on the cloud floor and started floating on it like it was the most normal thing in the world. Then counting up to 5, to clear his fear of falling through the cloud floor and plummeting to his death, he jumped into the cloud floor and immediately started floating like all the others on the floor, soon when he got the hang of it.. He stopped shaking as he moved and gained his composure. Catching up with Durza again, he watched as a creature, with no body, one eye and two arms sticking out the side of his head and his feet sticking out from under it, float past him Then out of curiosity Vincent asked "I get the ghost and the sorcerers, but what are these creatures that look nothing like humans atall.... Aliens?" and Durza replied "they are not exactly from out of space but I believe the idea of aliens from outer space was gotten from them. They are servient spirits that travel from the human world to the spirit realm constantly, in service to sorcerers or running errands for them. They vibrate at a different frequency from all kinds of matter in the physical world Which makes them invisible to the human eyes, except on days when the veil between the spirit realm and the physical world is very weak. There is no such thing as aliens from outer space... Just servient spirits that were seen physically by chance." Durza concluded. As they floated along the hallway, Vincent's eyes caught a group of people on a queue waiting in line to get a bag that was being given and he asked his master "who are those people, collecting those bags" "money ritualist" Durza replied then proceeding further to explain he said "they are the once who wanted to get rich the quick way" "it must have been very difficult to get here on their own" Vincent surmised judging from how haggard and bruised they look. "on the contrary" Durza replied then continued "it's true they have to go through a few test and overcome a few obstacles, however it's their returning that's actually difficult. 90% of the people that make it here, never make it back to the physical world. And once they fail, it's only a matter of days before they die in the real world. And in the end their soul will return here to serve as slaves to the sorcerers in whatever capacity they can. And trust me, becoming a soul slave to the sorcerers of lokoja is as good as being in hell." "so if this is what one has to go through to get rich quick, why exactly did they dub it, 'quick and easy' money?" Vincent asked. Durza laughed then answered "it's quick but it's not easy, interestingly enough, humans have all but ignore the fact that the only truly easy way to make money is to work hard as if it all depends on you, and remain steadfast in the creator as if it all depends on him." drifting further into the hall they came across massive big tanks containing red liquid and pointing at it Durza said "those are the blood tanks. Any blood shed through, war, battle , accident , plane crash, murder or by whatever means comes to this place. Blood is a very important ingredient for any powerful spell. So they store them here" as they proceeded further they came across, another group of people, sitting down and it seemed like they are waiting for something. But before Vincent could ask; Durza said "these ones are the politicians, they are either seeking to be elected into an office, or seeking re-election." he explained. When they finally reached their destination in the hall they stepped out of the cloud floor and into solid ground, a huge golden mystic circle floated right above them and there was something written within it. At first glance to Vincent it looked like a foreign language but when he looked closer he saw that it was written in English and it read OFFICE OF THE SORCERER SUPREME OF NIGERIA. "the sorcerer supreme is like the president. Only difference is he rules the spiritual realm of Nigeria." Durza explained As they take their seats in what looked like the lobby awaiting to be summoned in. And after what seemed like hours upon hours of waiting, an old man whose beards were brushing the floor came out and said to them, in a very deep voice "his excellence will see you now" "about damn time", Vincent mumbled in his thoughts as they got up to follow the old man.

They entered a kind of cylindirical elevator that carried them from where they had boarded it, straight through a door that exited into outer space? For Vincent could clearly see stars, and other planetary bodies floating around. Confused because the last time he had checked they had went under ground, or under river to be precise not upward or out of space, Vincent was about to turn and ask for their location when Durza who had seen the confusion on his face and guessed what they might be about said "never attempt to map the spirit world, greater sorcerers have tried and have ended up loosing their minds. Just accept what you see and you will be fine".

They flew upwards through the cosmos until a huge dome came within their Line of sight. They soon floated to the door, as they got closer it opened for them. And they drifted in. After flying through several different places the cylindrical elevator finally stopped in front of a huge golden door. Durza stepped out and Vincent followed, as they got closer to the huge Door it opened for them. But just before they went through it Durza turned to Vincent and said "if you want to survive in there, do not look directly at him, do not stare at him for too long, and the most important rule of all, do not make any comments about his appearance, don't even think about it. For he can read your thoughts. Do you understand" and Vincent nodded in affirmation wondering why he had said all those things as they stepped through the door.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2016
And as he entered the office of the sorcerer supreme he found out why: amidst the collage of a well designed interior, the adulation of large crowd of Weird people and creatures, In the center of it all and atop a huge round floating throne sat the biggest human Vincent had ever seen... He was so FAT that Vincent could not locate the rest of his body. His big head rested upon an almost invisible neck which was attached to an immense body. The largest body he had ever seen. "Durza!" he squealed like a pig as he saw them approaching the crowd. "Your excellence" Durza Courtesied as he bow low. "oh non that with you, old Friend" he squealed again as he gestured with his hand for them to come closer then said "come up here, give me a kiss" . And Durza who obliged strolled up to him and kissed one of the five rings on his fingers. "to what do we owe the honour of your esteemed, presence" the sorcerer supreme asked. And Durza replied "your excellence, I have come to make one simple request" "and what's that?" the sorcerer supreme's face changed from a beaming smile to a furrowing frown as he asked. "grant me permission to use sorcery in Nigeria as I please." "out!" the sorcerer supreme screamed. "out! Everyone out!" and every one shuffled out of the room. When the room was finally empty except for Durza and Vincent. He asked "why?" irritated by his question Durza forced himself to answer "a prophet stole something from me, through thorough investigation, I've discovered he's hiding here in Nigeria." "'stole' from you.... I'm pretty sure that whatever he 'took' wasn't yours to begin with and you were probably up to no good with it" the sorcerer supreme said. "nevertheless it was in was in my possession when he took it, it is something of great importance to me, and I have to get it back" Durza told him. "so go and retrieve it then, you do not need permission for that, you can steal it back" the fat sorcerer said then Durza who was really frustrated at that point now said "he's a prophet, you know prophets can be a handful sometimes... I'm going to need all I've got, to retrieve my item." "and what is this precious item you so badly want back." the sorcerer supreme asked again and Durza replied reluctantly "an infinity rune". " which one?" "the time rune". Upon hearing that; The sorcerer supreme's face that had been changed from a smile to frown, now devolved to a scowl before saying to them "No". "No?" Durza asked as he stepped backward from the sorcerer supreme. "capital No! Messing with time now are you.... So the rumors I hear about you, Disturbing rumors, are all true. I'm afraid I cannot give you permission to use sorcery in my country." "what rumors do you hear" "I hear that you're trying to tip the balance between light and darkness. You of all people should know that there should always be balance until such a time as when the masters would be free. You have lost your way, I won't let you continue. Your shenanigan stops here." the sorcerer supreme said. And As the sorcerer supreme was rambling on about why he won't give Durza the permission to use sorcery in Nigeria, Vincent saw red smoke rise off Durza's body and it was at that moment that he knew, the sorcerer supreme had f*cked up. Durza raised his hand above his head and snapped his fingers. And immediately he did that, a red mystic circle appeared below the sorcerer supreme, he choked and came tumbling down his chair. Vincent watched in fear and awe as his great and immensely fat body tumbled from his seat, down the throne steps and sprawled unto the floor, all the while being followed by the same mystic circle that had appeared below him on the throne. Feeling like his life force was draining out of him, he turned over with great difficulty, crawled on all fours and began to vomit his internal organs. Pieces of his liver, kidney, ropes of his intestines all immersed in blood were pouring out of his throat, as Durza walked up to him he said calling the sorcerer supreme by his name in a cold slightly cruel voice "Oh.... Gbadamosi" and pointing at the throne, he continued "don't forget who put you on that chair, don't forget who can take you off it. Now I will ask you again : do I have permission to use sorcery in Nigeria?" The sorcerer supreme grunted an inaudible answer. "I didn't quite catch that" Durza said as he snapped his fingers again, this time making the sorcerer supreme writhe on the floor in pain and with all his might the sorcerer supreme yelled "yes! You have my permission!" "good, thank you old friend... I'll be leaving now, hope we see each other again soon." Durza said releasing his hold on the fat man. "I thought you couldn't use your magic in Nigeria, without his permission..." A bewildered Vincent asked and Durza replied "yes, I couldn't" "How then did you ....do what you just did?" "IN the physical world, I couldn't... But we are in the spirit realm, and the spirit realm is a no man's land." Durza replied as he snapped his fingers again and a huge green mystic circle appeared. "Come we must be on our way now. " he said to Vincent and as he walked up to him, Durza turned to the sorcerer then said to him "oh and Gbadamosi ... Those rumors you hear about me upsetting the balance are wrong.... I don't intend to tip the scales. I'm going to break it." he said then walked into the mystic circle. Vincent followed suit and they both disappeared.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER: RAIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by alexblazzzer18(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Coooooooool
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
jagugu88li jidxin Midastouche01 Temmason shigo20 nastynic tuhnday olumose001 creeza, call the others please

2 Likes

Re: Nephilim by kingklassique(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Magnificient
Re: Nephilim by Creeza(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
ReuEl12:
jagugu88li jidxin Midastouche01 Temmason shigo20 nastynic tuhnday olumose001 creeza, call the others please
gallantly present
Re: Nephilim by shigo20(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
ReuEl12:
on my way to lecture room to mark my attendance
Re: Nephilim by nastynic(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
ReuEl12:
present but if i dont read this piece i wont be gud at all
Re: Nephilim by Creeza(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2016
Waiting patiently for updates
Re: Nephilim by Paulscholari(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wow this is awesome.. If I may ask, Reuel where did you draw your inspirations from, how did you get to fix in all these letters..
Re: Nephilim by Tuhndhay(m): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Thanks Bro..... Nice update
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2016
Mind blowing! This Durza is such a bully. His time is coming, I'll laugh then
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
Great and epic, Reuel you are doing a great job.. Keep it up.
Re: Nephilim by tommynico(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tosinex:
Great and epic, Reuel you are doing a great job.. Keep it up.
You are highly welcome, in fact you are so lucky to have joined the waiting audience, i say welcome again, i sincerely hope you won't get frustrated sha oo... cheesy
Re: Nephilim by tommynico(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
But on a more serious note, what does this man do that keeps him away for long? Pls don't think am selfish coz am just bn curious....

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
tommynico:

You are highly welcome, in fact you are so lucky to have joined the waiting audience, i say welcome again, i sincerely hope you won't get frustrated sha oo... cheesy
Hahaha...... I have been part of this thread since the beginning, I quite understood Reuel needs time to think and write out something quite captivating and intriguing, so I visit and reload the page twice every week for new updates. Op you good.

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by Temmason(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
jagugu88li:
ReuEl12, continue drawing inspiration from wherever you draw it from. Infact, lets keep it in a well secured museum and you'll obviously have full access to it.

My eyes are watery from focusing on the screen.

That Durza is enviously a handful but, they'll take him out of course. I'm worried about Jason and O'Neil's situation.

Midastouche01 Temmason shigo20 nastynic tuhnday olumose001 creeza, call the others
Im getting tired, pls increase the pace of your update.
Nice, keep it coming.
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2016
CHAPTER NINETEEN : RAIN

Jason stood at the top of a hill overlooking the entire town of Ikea. He was going to try again... He had been trying for the past six months and he had been failing. His goal was to cover at least the whole town, but he had never been able to go past a few meter radius from where he stood. "maybe that's the way it should be" Mr Ossai had told him once. "....maybe there's no going past this limit."

But Jason knew Mr Ossai was wrong. He knew he had the power to do it, he could feel it ... But he just didn't know how to access it. To Jason It felt like having tanks upon tanks of energy in a lock up but don't know where you kept the key to it's lock.

It has been over a year and half since Nigarra the demon beast attacked Ikea. A year after that night... Jason got a job as a sales man/engineer in an auto company in the city. Now able to sustain and fend for himself he moved out of Mr Ossai's house and got a low rent one room apartment for himself in the town. He had chosen to remain in town because of Elera, who by the way for Jason is the best girlfriend ever. At weekends She would go to Jason's apartment to spend the weekend with him: cook for him, wash his clothes, go clubbing.... And on Sunday nights they would culminate the whole weekend by having what both had described as a mind-numbing sex. it was on one such Sunday night that Elera brought Jason's attention to the climate condition. She had complained that the heat was too much and that she was suffocating, Jason summoned a cool gentle Breeze to resolve the issue but The following morning, on his way to work.... He saw how serious the issue of the climate condition was. The excess heat had been the topic of discussion on the public bus that he had taken. His boss had even blamed the climate condition on the government. But since his boss blames the government for every bad thing, he hadn't taken it truly serious then. It wasn't until one Sunday when he was watching TV and he heard the news caster reporting that the whole region where his town was located, had been under drought and the excess heat was destroying the plants and crops, did he realise how serious the situation was. Jason after seeing the amount of destruction and waste the drought is causing... started to ponder what could be done. And after days of thinking, the solution came to him:

He controls the weather, He thought to himself, If he could do it on a small scale... Why not on a large scale. So That day after work he took a detour to a lonely part of town to do it and he failed. Not giving up, he tried again but it didn't work out and since then every time he had the opportunity to do it, he would go and try but it still wouldn't work, at least not like he wanted it.... Every time he summoned a rain cloud, they would appear on the sky but wouldn't go past a few meter radius from where he stood, no matter how hard he willed it to. Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months and reoccurring failure almost made Jason give up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2016
Now standing with eyes closed to help him concentrate, Jason thought back to what had prompted him to try again today. He was in office and he had just completed the sale of a Toyota Rav Jeep when his boss' wife came in. After strolling round the compound and inspecting the cars she walked in to Jason's office and demanded the account books. She sat down cross legged, barring Indescently a considerably large part of her thighs, then started to go over the books. She was a beautiful woman in her late twenties and ever since she had first met Jason, she had developed a love interest in him and has since been hitting on him. But he had been politely and systematically refusing her. Jason knew that one doesn't get to say an outright 'no' to a lady like her, 'cos she would ruin that person and he also knew that if he succumbs; which he very much believes he will, If she continues to mount pressure, and it ever gets out that he and his boss' wife slept together he would surely be killed or worse for His boss adding to being a stingy man was a very dangerous man.

And then to top all that: his boss has shown him nothing but kindness since he was employed... Not wanting to pay him back with treachory... He had developed the strength he needed to refuse her..... up until now that is, Because today she had brought her 'A' game.

"So Is this all the sales you made this week." his boss' wife asked and Jason who was blatantly staring at open her open thighs and almost bare breast at the same time Sturttered a "yes" in reply. Smiling believing she had got him, She Closed the sales book, put it on the table, then got up from her sit and walked up to his front. She bent over and kissed him once, and then again.... And Jason who felt fires of lust spreading all over his body gathered the last will power he had over himself and pushed her gently away from him before asking "what if your husband finds out" "I won't tell him, will you? " she replied and Jason said "things like this never remain hidden" "that's because you men can never keep your mouth shut, always feeling the urge to brag about things like this to your guys" she fired back at Jason who just kept staring at her without uttering a word. "I'm offering you what my husband spends millions to get for free. Why are you hesitating? your morality code? or the consequences of my husband finding out? because I assure you that if it's the latter, then you've got nothing to worry about... " she said. Then spreading her legs wide apart to reveal her privates for Jason, she brought her hands down her body and started to work on herself, making slight noises of pleasure she asked Jason "last chance, cutie.... I won't ask again" and as if Jason was waiting for her to say that, he walked up to her like he was in a trance, and throwing all caution to the wind: He grabbed her by her butt and kissed her deeply, she returned the kiss by Sliding her tongue into his mouth... Jason immediately felt All his insides light up.... Why had he refused her for so long he asked himself as he fondled with her breasts while his mouth was still exploring every inch of hers. And a voice replied from inside him: You know why, you know who you would be hurting if you go through with this, and as if it was on cue... Elera's face came up to his field of vision and immediately he was conscience stricken. He pulled back from her and pulled his already half way down trousers back up. "what's wrong?" his boss' wife asked and he replied stuttering as he said almost every word "i-i-i-i hhhhave ssssomeone, she's very special to me" "so?" she asked with growing impatience "so I don't want to hurt her feelings!" Jason told her and then she replied "you will only hurt her feelings if you tell her, are you going to tell her?" she asked "it doesn't matter," Jason replied then continued "I don't want to lie to her, I don't want to look her in the face and tell her I love her when I'm keeping secrets from her." "listen to me Jason, I love you.... If you become my lover, I can get you a promotion, or if you like you can quit and I will help you establish any business of your choosing, buy you a car and get you your own house here in the big city. I can change your life... I'm offering you the world... Don't throw all this away for some girl, you probably will never marry." Jason stared at her, dumbfounded for a few Minutes before gaining himself and replying "you are offering to give me the world if i slept with you. And honestly if there was no Elera in my life, I probably would have accepted but With her in my life, I already have the world in my possession..... She is my world!" he exclaimed and after saying that, Jason started for the door before his resolve to resist her would fade. Furious his boss' wife told him.... "if you walk out that door you're....." but before she could Complete the sentence Jason cut her off "oh don't worry about firing me... You probably will never stop if I continued here, so I quit!" and with that he walked out the door, slamming it very hard behind him. Now on the streets walking home he thought about what had just happened, he was sad. he had just lost his job but he was happy he hadn't betrayed Elera. Surprised at himself he wondered where the strength which he used to resist his boss' wife a woman that was almost Irresistable had come from. Thinking to himself that it was the kind of strength he needed to bring the rains, he went over everything again and after multiple playbacks in his head, he realised that it had come from him thinking about Elera, how she would feel if she found out. To Jason her happiness was more important to him than his personal pleasure. The strength had come because he was thinking of others over himself . And with that realisation the key to accessing the strength needed to summon the rains, suddenly came to him.... He looked up at the sky, and was almost blinded by the blazing light rays of the scorching sun. He looked back down around him and he saw : a bus conductor gulping down pure water like his life depended on it. He turned again and he saw a little baby crying, her face red from the heat. He looked again and saw a market woman throwing away spoilt goods that were unable to withstand the heat, smokes were rising off the asphalt on the road and on top roofs. The heat was slowly killing people, something had to be done, he knew what to do and finally at last.... he knew how to do it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Stealing into an alley corner to hide himself, then summoning the wind to his feet, he took off from the ground and flew up to the highest point of the town were he would always go to try and summon the rains. Usually he failed But this time he knew he won't fail. He had found the missing key. And looking back he realized that it had been available to him all along. Putting others needs before his own had always given him the strength needed to accomplish whatever he wanted. He was going to summon the rains and he will do it, for himself but more importantly for the good of the whole town.

Now standing at the hill overlooking the town, he closed his eyes to enable him concentrate, then reaching out mentally he willed all the electrons within a hundred miles to gather. And slowly they did. He summoned a small raincloud and as the electrons gathered it grew from there... Lightning and thunder began to brew as the dark cloud expanded above him spreading to different parts of the town..... Approaching his limits again the growth of the rain cloud began to slow down, he thought about the first time he had wanted to make rain fall on the land to end the two years draught and Mr Ossai had asked him "why do you really want to do this," and he had simply replied... "because I want to, if I can summon lightening to strike down a demon creature; then I can as sure as hell summon rain to end the drought ravaging the towns people." He remembered the little child from earlier who was crying due to the excess heat and somehow that Strengthened his resolve, helping him muster more strength which he used to will the cloud to grow more bigger. Raising his hands dramatically upward, although he was not exactly sure how that helped, he drew more strenght. Telling himself that he was doing this for the sake of the town's people he willed the cloud to grow bigger and they did, soon his eyes began to glow white as he summoned the winds to blow more rain clouds from the seas to the town and they did, massive winds moving at 175mph blew straight through town, making people run Helter skelter to prepare for the rain as the shadow of the now huge rain cloud that was gathering in the sky, fell upon the town giving it a darkened look. Thunder rumbled and a few lightning flashed as the rain cloud engulfed the town and as the first few drops of rain began to fall, Jason heard the screams and joy of the towns people reverberating all over in celebration of what they believe was the end of the drought .

Jason made rain to fall over the entire town of Ikea and it's environs after two years of drought . Thunder rumbled and lightning flashed big time as the rain poured down heavily on everything in the town. Pleased with himself, Jason flew home very satisfied. That night when he got home he pulled off his wet clothes wiped dry his body and changed into his sleeping shorts. His phone rang and he picked it up. It was Mr Ossai, "is this your doing?" the old man's voice from the other end of the phone asked "yes, I finally figured it out" Jason replied and then Mr Ossai said "you pushed yourself past your limits, well done... I know your father would be proud... Because I am" "thank you sir" Jason replied "take care" said Mr Ossai " I will, greet Mrs Ossai for me" Jason answered and with that the call ended. Very much pleased with himself he gulped through the remaining Eba and Ogbonor soup that Elera had made for him since Sunday. After he finished eating he collapsed on the bed... Lying sprawled on the bed he realized that he was really exhausted. Settling down completely, sleep immediately took him to dream land and that..... was where it started : He was standing in front of his house, the house his parents had died.... it was on fire, he could hear screams coming from inside, he saw the figure of a man on fire struggling for his life through the window in front of his house.... Dad! Mom!! Hold on am coming! He yelled as he Broke into a sprint running straight for the door, but the faster he ran towards the house the further he was away from it. Frustrated he decided to fly there, so summoning the winds, he took to the air and flew straight for the house but few feet away from it, he slammed body first into a barrier that wasn't visible before he crashed into it and now glowed a faint green colour as it repelled Jason back with such force that it sent him flying backwards, making him land hard on the ground with his butt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2016
Quickly recovering from his shock he ran towards the door and the barrier repelled him again, he tried again and again and again to get to the door but each time he did the barrier would suddenly appear and repel him. Now sitting on the bare floor crying in anguish at the sight of his parents burning to death as they try to get out, having lost all hope .... The doors came open from the inside and after a few seconds of suspense, his father stepped out of the house, he was on fire, his skin and his clothes were grotesquely burnt, in fact they were still burning but he remained calm and casually strolled over to were Jason sat on the floor, squatting he spoke, in a voice that was not his father's "frustrating huh, when you are desperately trying to get to something but something else keeps blocking your path. Its exactly what I've been going through for the past one year now... So I sympathize with you...." "who are you?" Jason asked, realising that he was in a dream and non of what he was seeing except maybe for the person talking to him is real. And confirming his realisation the man changed his appearance from the image of his father burning to death to an image of a slender, fair in complexioned man, with a thin scar running from the top of his left eye down to his left cheek and wearing a red overall trench coat to match his over long red hair before replying "I am Durza" he said then continued "and for almost a year, I've been looking for you... Yet For reasons I can not imagine, Ezekiel has decided to shield you from me. You! a Nephilim! enjoying the protection of a prophet : A person who sees your kind as an abomination to nature and to the spirit. You can see why I truly can't imagine the reason he would be protecting you." "what are you talking about ?" Jason asked him "it doesn't matter, thanks to your little showboating with the rain, I have pin pointed your location, now that I've got you locked down, I won't loose you again" Durza said as he placed his hand on Jason's chest and Jason screamed in pain as the point where Durza's hand and his skin made contact glowed fiery hot. The pain felt as if he was being branded with hot iron, unable to take the pain he continued to scream and he felt like he was about to implode when he woke up, he immediately sat up on his bed, overflowing with beaded sweats tracing down his face and unto his body.

"It was just a bad dream" he told himself. The room was brightly lit, there was light. The rain had stopped falling, he looked at the time, it was 2:45 am... Just a really bad dream he concluded as he thought about his dream again. But As he got up to go switch on his fan, he felt a searing pain fire through his chest. Alarmed he ran to his cupboard and pulled out a small broken shard of mirror, to examine the place that was now really hurting him And to his horror he saw a hand print branded to his left chest. "what the hell? " he was asking himself when the lights began to flickr off and on, his phone rang but He ignored it. His phone rang again, but Jason was too concerned about the seared hand print on his chest to care about who was calling so he still ignored it. After staring so hard at the hand print on his chest, wondering about it's significance (not concerning himself with the flickering lights for he thought they were as a result of their transformer acting up again) he decided to call Mr Ossai to tell him about the hand print and his dream. Picking up his techno c8 he clicked the sleep button on its side to open it and to his added confusion he saw fifteen missed calls and all from a private number, as he touched his dailpad to call Mr Ossai, his phone rang again, it was the same private number calling, picking up, he brought the phone to his right ear and cautiously said "hello" "where are you? I've been calling your phone number for awhile now" a voice from the other end asked. "who are you?" Jason fired back "can't tell you, but you need to leave right now... he's unto you" the voice replied "who?" Jason asked again and then the voice answered "the sorcerer Durza"

Jason's heart skipped a beat at the mention of that name. That's the name that the man that attacked him in the dream, and had left the hand print on his chest had given him. "how did you know that name?" he asked in curiosity "I promise to explain everything to you, if we see each other but right now ....you've got about a few seconds before he comes for you so you need to leave ....now!" "why should I trust you? " Jason asked and as he did the lights began to Flickr much more frequently the TV that was off before switched on by itself then switched back off again and continued like that. Looking around with apprehension building up in him, his gaze fell upon a section of his room which was to his utter dismay and shock was suddenly Loosing it's solidity, at first he thought he was hallucinating. But then he saw what looked like a three fingered limb push the wall from inside, making it stretch out like it was made of rubber and withdrew. A few seconds later two limbs pushed it forward again and then withdrew back. Jason summoned a thunder cloud above him, with lightning flashing out of it in preparation for whatever that might be lurking inside the wall... Moving closer to the wall he touched it to see if it was elastic, but it wasn't. It was as solid as any wall can be. Now hearing incoherent whispers coming from behind the wall he leaned in to make sense of the sound but as he got closer, two limbs and what seemed like a head, suddenly pushed the wall again from inside stretching it like rubber, and in fear Jason jumped back a few feet, summoned a lightening bolt to his hand and shot it at the wall.

Blasting the wall open, Jason who was expecting to see an opening into the next room instead saw what looked like a dimly lit black hole barely wide enough for a human to crawl through appear on the wall. "sss thank you" a cold voice hissed from within the hole "jussssst sss what I ssss needed, to break through ssssss" Jason heard the voice say again as he heard the sound of footsteps coming from inside the hole, Jason imagined that if snakes could talk they would sound exactly like whatever it was that was talking through the black hole. Summoning another lightening bolt he shot through the hole and to his surprise he heard the thing laugh "sssss sssss sssss sssss" "foolish little boy" it jeered then said. "throwing a lightening bolt at an energy consuming Demon is not wise" it laughed it's snake like laugh again as Jason watched two thinned out limbs with three glowing claw looking fingers on each, grab a hold of the edge of the black hole on the wall and crawled out. Jason beheld A creature with a human sized head, two snake like eyes and a slit nose emerge from the hole. It Rose higher until half of its black scaly body was out and then it opened its snake like mouth to give a loud shriek that sounded like a cross between a snake's hiss and a night birds howl. Jason's phone rang again and almost subconsciously he picked it, then the voice that had spoken to him earlier said from the other end of the line "now ....will you leave?"

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER : THE SOUL EATER.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nephilim by Creeza(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jason is strong headed, only if he had listend to the caller. He might have nt torn the wall apart, enabling Durza to pass thru.

Nice work of art bro. This is entruiging. Reminds me of smallville
Re: Nephilim by alexblazzzer18(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lols.... Foolish boy indeed
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
ReuEl12:
charlesdock jidxin Midastouche01 Temmason shigo20 nastynic alexblazzzer18 kingklassique tommynico tuhnday olumose001 greg42 whizzdom, call the others please

This is the part I've been waiting for, Nephilim Reloaded.

Lawd help this boy now
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Am here Reuel12....xamster beey supizino
Re: Nephilim by alexblazzzer18(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
greg42:
Am here Reuel12....xamster beey supizino
so bro, u also dig this story?
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
alexblazzzer18:
so bro, u also dig this story?

Great fictional attributes I must admit

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Rhoda / Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.