Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Nephilim - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nephilim (61619 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nephilim by RichieBrown(m): 3:34am On Sep 29, 2016
I really do appreciate your imaginations.Many would preach you on the doctrines of grammar,sentence structure,syntax,punctuations and all.Well, i couldnt agree more.I shall and i would commend you to build and train those skills.However,do be certain to carry along these words of mine "words are but slaves to imaginations,many of which do not truly tell the tales of the mind.. imagination is the key,the mind knows no depth"...... u have a wild imagination...Let it burn

gracias signore

2 Likes

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
CHAPTER ELEVEN : STRANGER THINGS

The following day, Lilith's men hit the streets, they searched everywhere, interrogated people, destroyed properties and sometimes when it got really bad a brutally mutilated body would turn up somewhere on the streets. The police of that district who were on Don Falconé's payroll turned a blind eye to all what was happening and once were even used to announce a reward that would be given to anyone who had information on the whereabouts of the money. but no one came forward. All efforts to recover the money was futile. Because thinking to himself that there was nothing left for him in America, but certain death, O'Neil smuggled himself and the money into a cargo ship bound for Nigeria, and sailed back home... believing once he was in Nigeria he would be safe. but again little did he know... For after all efforts to locate the money proved futile ....as last resort, Lilith went to the sorcerer that made her into what she is, for assistance.
As she walked through the lonely sewers, that led to the place where the sorcerer told her she would find him if she ever needed to, She couldn't help but feel dread wash over her at the thought of meeting him again l. "this is a bad idea" Lucy told her from inside her head. "I have have no choice, I can not let my father's money disappear and my brother's killer go free" lilitha replied her. And Lucy said "I don't know girl, that sorcerer scares the hell out me and I'm from hell!". "Do you even Remember the first time you met him?" asked Lucy. And she replied "yes lucy... how can I forget" she said as she flashed back to that day, she was three and she was dying. She wasn't supposed to remember that day at such an age but somehow she recalled everything that happened that day as if it was yesterday. Her father Don Falconé who was an unclaimed nephilim at that time was told by her doctor that her degenerative cell condition had gotten to the worst stage and that he should be prepared for the worst. But her unyielding father having done everything to save her medically and failed turned to the mystics by contacting a renown sorcerer. The sorcerer arrived in a mystic circle, few minutes after her father had contacted him and came up with the proposal to put a Spirit being inside of her as the only way to save her life. He explained that powerful sentient spirit beings need human bodies to roam the earth, because thier bodies, without humans to cloak them, vibrate at a faster frequency than that of earth's ...rendering them unable to physically manifest in their through form here on earth. Which means they can't be seen by humans or stay on earth for very long". 'and this helps my daughter how' her father had asked and the sorcerer replied "demons love this world but the creator had made difficult for them to roam freely in it... The only way they can come in , is if they are hosted by human beings. When I summon one from hell, deposit her in your daughter and it successfully merges with her, it will due to survival instinct by default share it's life force with her, in other to stay alive, for when their hosts dies they get obliterated. In other words To save itself, it will keep your daughter alive". "whats to stop her from taking over my daughter, after all is said and done" Mr Falconé asked. "sealing her will prevent her from taking total control over your daughter, she will be conscious of her, she might even speak to her but that's about the highest level of control she will have over her, unless your daughter releases her by her own will". Lilitha's father chuckled and said " Here I thought that I... the offspring of a human and an angel was the strangest thing in the world" "DragonettI " the sorcerer called "there are stranger things in this universe, those who are ignorant of them are lucky, but a wise person would do well to acquaint himself with the reality of their existence" "for someone who's sinister reputation precedes you, you sure do speak truths" Mr Falconé acknowledged. The sorcerer asked "do you wish for me to proceed" "please do" said Mr Falconé and with that the sorcerer set to work : He started to trace his hands on thin air and as he did, dark purple lines trailed his index finger, he then began to mumble incantations as he proceeded to start drawing mystic symbols, few minutes later a summoning mystic circle floated in the air before him, still chanting he directed the mystic circle to the floor, immediately it settled on the ground it dissolved into it causing a mini earthquake, as the ground of the building shook violently the portion where the mystic circle had dissolved, started to crack open from different parts of the circle, a fire colored light emanated from the crevice of the multiple cracks on the ground. Lilitha watched as the cracks caved into what seemed like a hole that led deep and straight into the earth's core... She heard a loud screech, followed by an unnerving wail, and then all of a sudden, the temperature of the room dropped drastically, Lilitha felt something wasn't right with what they were attempting, and tried to get them to stop but before she do anything in protest, something jumped out of the hole and clunged to the wall, it looked like a human baby, with strong muscles, black claws and scaly skin but the strangest thing about it wasn't it extremely large head or it's jagged teeth or intense yellow eyes no.... What was really weird about it was that it's head was facing the opposite direction of its body, it clung forward to the wall but it's head was turned around backwards and was looking directly down at them.
"what In the f*ck hell is that" one of Falconé's men asked. "thought you said we couldn't see this things" "that's a changeling, a creature of hell it's not an actual demon. Hell's creatures can be seen, and this particular creature and it's kind are heralds the approach of the Demon knight I summoned.... To think that she'll come...." the sorcerer was saying as the changeling lunged at and brutally slaughtered four of Falconé's men present in the room and was going for Mr Falconé when it was stopped mid-air and sliced into two halves by something that was invisible to everyone but the sorcerer and Lilitha because she was close to death.
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
"Lucy" Lilitha heard the sorcerer call as she beheld a little girl about lilitha's age with all White skin, no eyes, a skeletal opening for a nose and a mouth , white hair and eight extremely long astral white hands with sharp claws protruded from her back. One of them held one half of the changeling's body that was dripping black blood on floor. "oh I do so hate, changelings" she giggled, revealing little shark-like teeth beneath her mouth then continued "what pests the little things are..." . She turned to the sorcerer and ask "why have you summoned me" and the sorcerer replied "it is the Master's will that you do what I am about to ask you, he has shown me that he would need you here on earth in the coming war" "I don't serve your master" she said and the sorcerer laughed then replied her "we all do ....directly or indirectly" "sorcerer, who are you talking to?" Mr Falconé asked and the sorcerer replied.. "your daughter's cure" then turned to demon and ordered "posses her". she giggled before saying "make me " in reply as she directed her astral hands towards the sorcerer, the sorcerer stood unconcerned as they all phased right through him. He looked at where she was standing and blinked and as he did, a mystic circle appeared right below Lucy, and immediately she started to glitch out of focus, screeching and wailing in pain she begged the sorcerer to stop whatever he was doing and when he did, she fell to the ground still trembling from the pain of what ever the sorcerer did to her . The sorcerer walked up to her squatted in front of her and with a finger raised her head up by her jaw and said to her, "In case you've forgotten; that's what happens to a demon when they spend too much time out of a human body in the physical world, I simply sped up the process and if I had continued, you would have disintegrated into nothingness in pure agony.... Now fiend, will you do as you are told?" she got up and limped to the girl, then asked "what did they ever see In you that made them trust you a mere human enough to give you so much authority". The sorcerer answered "they saw the one thing I have in abundance that all of your kind lack.... Imagination" and with that Lucy the demon entered little Lilith to posses her, and as the process of merging began, thousands of years of memory, thoughts and experience began to download into lilitha's brain, Lilitha saw the whole of Lucy's life flash before her eyes, and it was a dark and horrible one. When the merger was complete, the sorcerer moved quickly to cast a sealing spell on the demon and when it was all over.... Lilitha stood up, opened her eyes and for a split second they were black, pupils and all then they cleared up and returned to normal. From that day hence forth Lilitha lived as one with the demon Lucy, and they shared more than memories and emotions, over time the demon's abilities became accessible to lilitha and it's bloodlust was also transferred into her so despite the fact that she had control of herself, she was more demon than human.
As she got to the spot where she was supposed contact him she reached inside her pocket and pulled out a mystical amulet, with the Egyptian eye of Horus sculpted on it. Taking a deep breathe she held it out and called his name "Durza!" as the sorcerer had directed when he gave her the amulet that night before leaving. The amulet floated from her hands and flew five meters in front of her then began to glow a dark shade of green. It floated about for a few seconds then fell to the sewer waters as it did a liquid form rose from the water and took the form of the sorcerer Durza. It opened it's eyes and it glowed dark green same as the color of the amulet that was now glowing on it's chest. Then It opened its mouth to speak in durza's voice, only rippled like someone was talking through water "you only get to make one request, choose wisely." lilitha who had a lot of requests to make was a bit frustrated but desperate and determined she tried to request for the most important things in one sentence.... "I need the location and identity of the man that killed my brother" she asked cunningly. The watery form replied "that's two requests smarty pants, but because, I hate Nephilims I'm going to overlook it.... You seek the one called O'Neil he's a nephilim that commands fire" Shouldn't be a problem lilitha thought as the watery durza made a loud whistling sound and a few seconds later violent winds blew into the sewers in the direction of lilitha, as she turned back to ask Durza what he did, what she saw made her swallow back her words. Before her stood two humanoid creatures, one looked like it was made up of swirling violent winds and the other seemed to be made of Dark clouds and thunder storms. "these are the servient spirits tempest and whirlwind" the thunder cloud spirit and the swirling wind spirit bowed respectively, as they where introduced "the skies knows all and sees all, they will lead you to the one you seek." the watery form said then dissolved back in the flowing sewer waters. Addressing the spirits she said "The nephillim that controls fire.... Lead me to him" immediately tempest the stormcloud being, transformed into a horse with wings, still maintaining the thunder storm appearance and gestured for her to mount him. As she did, it picked up and flew straight out of the sewers and away into the sky.... While whirlwind, turned into a massive whirlwind and followed after them.

To be continued in CHAPTER TWELVE : THE STORM SPIRITS.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nephilim by encryptjay(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
New updates... Will digest them later. Nice one ReuEl12
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
ReuEl12:
The LORD replied "you're wrong, I created them though on the surface it might seem like they are yours but deep in their core they hear my voice and given time my voice will work it's way to the surface of their hearts to win them over"
My perception of how atheist behave

I like the way you feature current life (the cars, phones, Satan as a movie director; CUT CUT CUT) to this Jobs' story. It reminds me of your other thread "Top 10 miracles Jesus performed" and yes, I know I misquoted the thread tongue

Richie.brown hit the nail, but I'm sure its careless mistakes.

BIGUP

I've never understood why God would even suggest a "wager" between him and the devil, since he has power over everything. If he authors everything then the way I see it is, he intentionally created the devil so as to defeat him and then claim to have proven how powerful he is. Makes no sense. Before you crucify me, yes I'm a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by MidasTouche01(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
I love how this story is unfolding...

Nice one ReuEl12 kiss
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
bro... all i could say was awesome... i'm following... keep us updated....
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
bro... all i could say was awesome... i'm following... keep us updated....
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 30, 2016
Awesome...it makes me wanna go back to the bookstore. I love stories like this Gods,Angels,demons, nephilims,spirits and humans, its so captivating and intriguing. I love every part of it Reuel, keep it up, u are blessed. I wil like to be directed to any writeups,pdf and any other materials like this. I know am a Nephilim or whatever, because attimes when i clap my hands together the light go off,attimes i see giants or see myself as a giant in dreams, i av not been able to harness the ability well. The troubles and cares of this world is too much to concentrate on that part of my life..so keep it up bro..waiting for the update.

2 Likes

Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2016
Tosinex:
I know am a Nephilim or whatever, because attimes when i clap my hands together the light go off.
You are not serious

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
jagugu88li:
You are not serious
watch your mouth gal, i can command u to turn into a rat and you will, and one thing about me is that i hate rat...so you wont be that lucky..
Re: Nephilim by nastynic(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
Tosinex:
watch your mouth gal, i can command u to turn into a rat and you will, and one thing about me is that i hate rat...so you wont be that lucky..
grin hahahahahahahahahahaahhah help me see babalawo for nairaland........pls dont turn me too
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Tosinex:

Unless you have juju lipsrsealed

Come on bro, the thread is fascinating yes, but don't you think you're taking it too far?

Anyway, lets not flood someone's thread with unnecessary stuff. You believe you're a Nephilim, good for you. I've seen people turn to lions and it was magic, illusion
Re: Nephilim by Charlesdock(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
Tosinex:
You must be a comedian. grin No be only Nephilim it is Nephiral grin Kila gbe kila ju ti eni kan ti so ara e di Nephilim :-/
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
jagugu88li:

Unless you have juju lipsrsealed

Come on bro, the thread is fascinating yes, but don't you think you're taking it too far?

Anyway, lets not flood someone's thread with unnecessary stuff. You believe you're a Nephilim, good for you. I've seen people turn to lions and it was magic, illusion
its good you know..so thread jejely and stay calm..hweva i dnt fascinate u to be a lady, i think u ar just hidin unda dat monicker
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Reuel com and continue ur stories o
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Tosinex:
its good you know..so thread jejely and stay calm..hweva i dnt fascinate u to be a lady, i think u ar just hidin unda dat monicker

Until now I was a lady. Guess what, I blame you for commanding me to turn into a guy cool

That was my last reply.
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
jagugu88li:

Until now I was a lady. Guess what, I blame you for commanding me to turn into a guy cool

That was my last reply.
hahahahaha...i knew it. Reuel, come and continue o before jagajaga and I take over ur thread o.
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
Tosinex:
hahahahaha...i knew it. Reuel, come and continue o before jagajaga and I take over ur thread o.

How did I guess you wouldn't comprehend my last reply? undecided ......anyway
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
jagugu88li:

How did I guess you wouldn't comprehend my last reply? undecided ......anyway
tar,hey stop there. Wetin u comprehend. Seems u are very much often less busy..and anyway what
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
jagugu88li and tosinex. take whatever it is that you're doing somewhere else. people come here to read Nephilim not your petty banters.

Re: Nephilim by Paulscholari(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Oops.
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2016
ReuEl12:
jagugu88li and tosinex. take whatever it is that you're doing somewhere else. people come here to read Nephilim not your petty banters.
lolz..jagugu is my friend o. We ar just trying to keep ur thread warm since ur dissapearance. Even thou she hasnt tell me the meaning of jagugu, Sounds scary thou..lolz. So bro wen ar d updates coming.
Re: Nephilim by ificatchmodeh: 6:51am On Oct 03, 2016
ReuEl12:

Keep it coming.
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Tosinex:
lolz..jagugu is my friend o. We ar just trying to keep ur thread warm since ur dissapearance. Even thou she hasnt tell me the meaning of jagugu, Sounds scary thou..lolz. So bro wen ar d updates coming.

lol okay continue, update coming tomorrow
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
ReuEl12:

wow..thats a good news to share up the weary soul..jagugu where ar u lets come and enjoy ourselv o.
Re: Nephilim by nastynic(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
ReuEl12:

.runs inside boots browser and asks google is there no nephilim that controls time,please can u speed up today
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
nastynic:
.runs inside boots browser and asks google is there no nephilim that controls time,please can u speed up today
hahaha...i am also a nephilim that controls time and to you nastynic i say SHUT THE F__K(choose the letters that best fit appropriately into the gaps A. or B. uc C. un) UUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!
Re: Nephilim by nastynic(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin
Tosinex:
hahaha...i am also a nephilim that controls time and to you nastynic i say SHUT THE F__K(choose the letters that best fit appropriately into the gaps A. or B. uc C. un) UUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!
hmmm i see the best BABALAWO of all time is back, emmmm it is UC thanks anyway grin
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2016
please here's Is the update, I'd much prefer if instead you ask me questions about my story that seem confusing to you, instead of doing (whatever they call this petty exchanges online) that you're doing right.

I say no more angry angry angry
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2016
CHAPTER TWELVE : THE STORM SPIRITS

"Blessings follow me.... Follow... follow ....follow me.... Alubarika follow me...... Follow.... follow ....follow me..... Plenty money follow me...... Follow.... follow follow me..... Fine fine ladies follow me..... Follow follow...... follow me
Na so money dey change people....... But... nobody wey no fit make am ......oh...Nobody wey no fit make am..... oh .... Nobody wey no fit make am oh.... Brother, eh..e...he" Were the lyrics of the song O'Neil was dancing to with a young lady when the first large boom rocked the night club, another big boom was heard again and this time, everyone took it as their cue to run away... O'Neil who was seething to himself as he made his way out of the building following the continuous heavy hitting.... He guessed as the source of the boom sound coming from atop the building, heard an hollow whisper in the winds that said..... "theif!" the whisper sounded like it was coming from every direction, "murderer" it continued, "you can run to the ends of the the earth, all you want" the winds whispered "but you can't hide, not from the skies, it's judgement day for you boy..... Today you die!" the winds announced as a violent gust of wind rushed into the building, to blast O'Neil backwards, sending him crashing into the drinks on the bar. 'Impossible' he thought, 'they couldn't have trailed him here, or could they?' he questioned himself. It's been three weeks since he got back to Nigeria. Though he wasn't expecting trouble so far away from queens, he had still hoped that they would keep searching for their money in America. In fact Just to make sure he was in the clear He didn't go back to his town for he reasoned that it might be the first place they would look for him if they ever connected him to it. In Which he, after going over that night several times in his mind was sure no one could have been able to because he had made sure his face was covered in flames to make identifying him impossible. But now that he was hearing voices and had just been shoved over the bar table by unknown forces; he concluded that they had found him through the only way that made sense to him, as he got up from the pile of rubble he was under, he muttered to himself "so it's true then, Oyinbo sef get juju". Realising that he was in deep trouble, if his hunters had resources like this available to them... he decided to make a run for it. Bursting into flames he shot himself into the sky like a rocket. But before he could get far, swirling winds in the shape of a large palm of hand smacked him off the sky and straight down back into the club, nursing the pain of a few broken bones from his hard fall, he watched as the swirling winds take the form of a human, then spoke "hmm pretty tough for a punk Nephilim" . "let's see you survive this one" he threatened as he stretched his right hand toward O'Neil and a ball of wind encircled his head, sucking out oxygen from him and replacing the gas inside the ball of wind with nitrogen. He tried to burn off the chamber of air around his head with fire from his eyes but he was unable to summon the heat. Choking and suffocating for lack of air he struggled as the flames on his body slowly went off. Whirlwind the wind spirit laughed hysterically... Then said "the universe really does hate you, doesn't it? Of all the spirits that you, a creature of fire could have encountered in battle, you met me, a wind spirit. Don't you know that Oxygen the very thing your pitiful flames rely on is a property of the wind and as a wind spirit; I control the air at atomic levels?!" O'Neil who suddenly got an idea from what the spirit had said didn't bother to reply. Instead he mustered the last bit of strength he had and used them to reach down mentally to the depths of the earth, and just as he had hoped, he found what he was looking for. Fire just like the wind is a natural element and also just like the wind is everywhere, if one knows where to look. knowing anything with heat energy was under his realm of control, He mentally reached deep beyond the earth's surface, and summoned the heat that flowed underneath. With a earth rumbling and ear shattering boom molten lava started to burst forth from within the earth and all over the club house. One of the molten lava burst open right under the wind spirit, the shock of it threw him off balance thereby giving O'Neil the opportunity to regain himself and move on to the next part of his attack. Realising that the lava was difficult to control because it contains earth, he quickly proceeded to extract the heat from the melted rock. Spreading his hands open, golden rays of energy in form flames filtered through the melted rocks. And as they did muddy clay dropped on the ground. Following pure instincts O'Neil sucked in some of the flames that flowed in the air, and as he did that he felt his whole body come back to life, all the pains and aches disappeared in an instant. And to show this to the spirit, he burst into flames again then said to the wind spirit "thank you, for pushing me past my limits and for showing me how to properly use my powers." recalling what Jason told him about the components of the air, on those days he played genius to impress Elera, he rhetorically asked the wind spirit "do you know what happens to heated air, it decreases in pressure and increases in density, which means with the right amount of heat energy applied the air can be made, tangible." "what are you blabbering about, you abonation to nature " the wind spirit asked. "I'll show you" O'Neil replied as he sprung from the ground and began to fly around the wind spirit covered in flames really fast. He flew round the spirit so fast that he created a thermodynamical vortex around the spirit; That is a heat chamber so hot that it literally was burning up all the air around the spirit till it remained a definite tangible humanoid looking creature made of air in the center of it. Then O'Neil abruptly turned towards the spirit, all covered in flames and punched him hard on its jaw with all the force gathered from the momentum of flying around really fast packed behind it. When the punch connected the wind spirit whose face was contorted in shock was sent flying backwards and crashing into an empty container, that lay on the side wall of the deserted club house. In that instant O'Neil landed another punch on the spirits face with much hotter flames surrounding his knuckles and this time, it shattered the wind camouflage that the spirit used to cover itself, revealing it's true form. The hideous looking spirit, from the waist up had a red complexioned human body with four eyes, four arms and from the waist down red octopus tentacles were in the place of feet, taking aback by its hedious appearance O'Neil said to the spirit "wow I now understand why you had to cover yourself with something that can't be seen... you're way too ugly to be the evil spirit behind all whirlwind occurrence". Spreading his palms and concentrating a massive amount of heat energy on it, he generated a fireball that is so hot that it was equivalent to one-tenth the heat of a mini star and was about to blast the wind spirit to bits with it, when a searing pain originating from its shoulders fired through his body, he turned to see the cause of his pain just in time to see his whole arms cut clean off his shoulders by an invisible force.... While still in the air another invisible fist punched him really hard in the stomach and he spluttered blood. He felt his insides turn to marshmallows as he flew backwards and smashed into a garbage can. The severed hand with the concentrated fire dropped on the wind spirit, causing a huge explosion .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2016
O'Neil who was now trying not to pass out due to the pain he felt from his abdomen and from the excessive bleeding at his shoulder stump... where his right hand used to be, saw what looked like a young girl carrying a big bag with eight extremely long astral looking hands protruding from her back and a winged horse that looked like it was made up of pure storm clouds with lightning flashing from everypart of its body. O'Neil barely conscious watched as the horse galloped over to the wind spirit he had just fought and spoke crying out loud "brother! What have you done, You were supposed to keep him occupied till we located the money. What madness led you to think you can take on a Nephilim by yourself, you know that without each other for support we're weak in battle against any spirit being; especially Nephilims." glitching in and out of form, whirlwind asked his brother tempest "did you find it?" "yes" the pink haired girl replied now sounding distorted and wavy to O'Neil who has almost lost consciousness. "the fool, couldn't deposit it in a bank, so he hid it well" she said then continued "even with tempest's abilities, we had to search for a while; but in the end, you can't really hide anything from the skies now can you?" "good" the wind spirit replied, then turned to his brother the storm spirit and spontaneously exploded in a big blast of wind. After whirlwind's explosion the girl stopped an enraging tempest who was headed for O'Neil in its tracks by saying as he pointed to O'Neil " he's mine.... Today he will learn the hard way the two colors of the blood, in the human body." but the storm spirit wouldn't stop so in protest he said "lilitha, he killed my brother, I will not be satisfied till I completely obliterate him from existence" and Lilitha replied " I don't care if he killed your mother, stand down and let me have my fun before he bleeds out, or you will join your brother in hell" Consumed by rage for vengeance the storm spirit, would not listen so he transformed into a big bolt of electricity and ascended into the clouds.... After amassing massive amounts of electrons it came down back in the form of a much bigger bolt and was headed for O'Neil ....when all of a sudden O'Neil heard a loud crack next to him, felt a hand rest on his shoulders and a voice that said to him, "time to go". And following that, he felt his shoulders twist away, his body pressed very hard from all direction, he couldn't breathe, he felt his eyeballs forced back into his skull and his ears-drums pushed deeper into his head and then the next thing he knew: Everything went black..... He had just been teleported.

To be continued in CHAPTER THIRTEEN : FIVE NEPHILIMS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Rhoda / Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.