Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) (6816 Views)

Shape: Could This Be The Most Loaded Woman Ever? See Her Contact No. / Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) / Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Share your story like a testimony

Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Femiartalade(m): 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
yeah....i remember that experience

iya femi almost choked me to death

nigerian women beating
be like mortal kombat

7 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Section8(m): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
No but I remember a boy in my js2 set back then who slapped the female sport prefect... Hin own worst pass this

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Once. During bed gymnastics.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
let me ask the oracles
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
Very funny indeed, and i thought brothers gat more power dan sisters

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Cutezt(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lol, no o, I always avoid fighting with girls, I fight just boys, I hardly ever fight tho.
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hahaha cheesy This one na serious gbege ooo

Oga Tallesty1, I throway salute oooo cool
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
oh hell no grin
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy This one na serious gbege ooo

Oga Tallesty1, I throway salute oooo cool
Good evening Nnam ukwu, do you have any testimony?
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Some girls can take decent hits.
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Noblewhiz(m): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
Whats dis even doing in romanz section.
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
Some girls can take decent hits.
lolest, wonder wat de dude did to upset her oooo.
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Tolexander: 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Tallesty1:

yes o, during my secondary school days.

i was just promoting to JSS2 that time, in a summer lesson before the beginning of the new session. The girl came from Ibadan that time to spend her holiday with her cousins, She was in Jss 3. one of her cousins(Sade) was my mate and seat partner in the school then and i did oppress and ride her.

On this fateful day, Sade abused me in class. On her way home, i went to waylay her and slapped her, before i could raise my hand to lace her another slap, 2 slaps sounded on me, it was from my classmate's cousin. I wanted to pull off my shirt to fight her, before i could succeed getting off the shirt, the two girls had rushed me and i met myself on the ground, one of them sitting on me. i could not see who between the two girls was sitting on me cos the numerous feminine punches and slaps had set my organs of sight in a disabling mode. My friends making jest of me later told me it was my classmate sitting on me like being in a canoe, paddling my face with slaps and punches.

i managed to stand up after they were done with me and next thing i saw was my friends laughing, my tear glands were activated straight off. While my friends were jokingly asking me why i was crying, i told them that "i am crying' cos my mum would beat me for having my shirt dirty and not because i was beaten by the sisters.

Till the girl left our school for Osun State School of sciene after JSS3, i dared not misyearn to her again. In fact, she was even the one ridding me, a case of "bushmeat catching the hunter".

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by utenwuson: 12:04am On Aug 07, 2016
no it can't happen! I use cain on ladies! I can't use fist! don't wanna go 2 jail 4 murder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by fistonati(m): 12:07am On Aug 07, 2016
Infact na me dey cause the fight sef so that i can touch the two things giving standing ovation in girls.
while the other boys be like, le me separate dem so dt i can touch my own. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2016
D only time a lady handled me lyk dt was wen I was in ss2, Buh na Sex end am o Buh dt was another day. D truth was after she got me in dt position, I surrendered willingly cos I enjoyed d position lol grin
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Zivaharry(m): 12:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Section8:
No but I remember a boy in my js2 set back then who slapped the female sport prefect... Hin own worst pass this

Oga na you joor......u too de remember
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by thesuave10(m): 3:31am On Aug 07, 2016
Well it's the same position but different actions and movements wink grin tongue
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by chachanga: 4:19am On Aug 07, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

[b]
Ahh, tell that to my sister's police woman neighbor at Ogba, Ikeja-side, back then!
Apart from say dis woman gather well-well, she still come dey use her little Police College training to 'deck' her man wella anytime she's pissed off undecided.
Come see decking and she nor dey happy if she nor drag am come their balcony for everybody to see again, u nor see gbege?!

Anyhow, na Ijebu native-ring settle the matter o!
One day like dat; we nor know say the embarrassed friends of the guy don take am go see Bash Alli's in-laws for dat side grin
The woman start start her para, the guy begin beg am as usual, but to beat dey hungry her, she raise tempo rush am.
"Kpoaiiii!" 'egbon" nack her one like dis shocked, come see American wonder shocked?!

Ahh guy, wey you? She fall 'dan', marry floor quick quick, nor-fit-stand-again, begin roll, dey gyrate like say na 20 lashes dem wipe am.

See, area scatter, everybody begin call themselves come see show shocked; Even my coded ajebo auntie nor grudge me watch free film dat day!
And see disgrace? Na small pikin piss dem find take cure am sef before she normal back!

Na why i use to tell my sistahs, cousins and nieces say we nor train u as a man-beater o!

To dey beat man while quoting uppandan like parrot say "Never beat a woman, only a weak man dey beat a woman" but you be "Champion Slapper". ahhh, shey you be Telemundo ? Abi, here resemble Puerto Rico? U com gather karate belt dey kick and beat every time!
Dis African boys nor get time o...dey go slap ur face for you ehn, na ID card we go take recognize you for family meeting.

But, seriously on the above:
- domestic violence goes both ways...
- extremists usually hate admitting it while defending only their side
- even though we know it's most often a male-female thing, sometimes when you see a guy who has being "manhandled" by a strong lady, their case can be really pitiable atimes
Love & Live abeg, life nor get spare!
[/b]

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by jericco1(m): 5:44am On Aug 07, 2016
I don't clearly remember, I haven't fought in 10 years
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:46am On Aug 07, 2016
And
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 6:09am On Aug 07, 2016
Tolexander:

yes o, during my secondary school days.

i was just promoting to JSS2 that time, in a summer lesson before the beginning of the new session. The girl came from Ibadan that time to spend her holiday with her cousins, She was in Jss 3. one of her cousins(Sade) was my mate and seat partner in the school then and i did oppress and ride her.

On this fateful day, Sade abused me in class. On her way home, i went to waylay her and slapped her, before i could raise my hand to lace her another slap, 2 slaps sounded on me, it was from my classmate's cousin. I wanted to pull off my shirt to fight her, before i could succeed getting off the shirt, the two girls had rushed me and i met myself on the ground, one of them sitting on me. i could not see who between the two girls was sitting on me cos the numerous feminine punches and slaps had set my organs of sight in a disabling mode. My friends making jest of me later told me it was my classmate sitting on me like being in a canoe, paddling my face with slaps and punches.

i managed to stand up after they were done with me and next thing i saw was my friends laughing, my tear glands were activated straight off. While my friends were jokingly asking me why i was crying, i told them that "i am crying' cos my mum would beat me for having my shirt dirty and not because i was beaten by the sisters.

Till the girl left our school for Osun State School of sciene after JSS3, i dared not misyearn to her again. In fact, she was even the one ridding me, a case of "bushmeat catching the hunter".
Lolest, reminds of what happened here recently. I went over to my neighbour's house to know what was delaying him cause we were supposed to leave for site by 6am but it almost 7am and yet no sign of him so I decided to go and find out what happened since he was not taking his calls.

On getting there, I saw them in a funny position.

I warned him of what the woman could do to him if he mistakenly gets her angry but he wouldn't listen.

"That woman is too big for you Ola, go carry your size cause this one go beat you senseless if you vex"

'guy relax, woman nah woman, no matter how big she's nah single bone she get'

I relaxed.

So I discovered when I got there that day that it was the woman who 'seized' him.

She told him to do something before leaving for work but he refused so the woman also refused to let him go to work.

She wrapped him up like a snake wraps its prey and it was in that position that I met them.

When he saw me, he called out. " engineer you don come?"

Me "Yea, I said make I know why you no come and you no pick call"

"nah this woman hold me"

"abeg help hold this phone make she no break am"

I collected his two phones and the struggle to break free restarted.

My guy tried and tried but no success.

"Engineer, I no wan wound this girl"

I replied 'I know, she's a woman and nah single bone she get'

long story short

nah beg we begged the woman before she freed the guy

8 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 6:13am On Aug 07, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

lolest, wonder wat de dude did to upset her oooo.
Maybe he cancelled his promises like APC
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 6:14am On Aug 07, 2016
utenwuson:
no it can't happen! I use cain on ladies! I can't use fist! don't wanna go 2 jail 4 murder
Undertakergrin
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by Aremu01(m): 6:16am On Aug 07, 2016
Lol Heavy duty
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by chudyprince: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2016
Femiartalade:
yeah....i remember that experience

iya femi almost choked me to death

nigerian women beating

be like mortal kombat
grin
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by chudyprince: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2016
Tallesty1:
shocked
Re: Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) by chudyprince: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2016
Somebody please call 911

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs / Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room / Why Good Girls Remain Single??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.