Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin (19332 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire / Don't Judge... Satan's Strategy To Keep People In Sin, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
general111:
my brother,you just spoke my mind...shalom
Shalom
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by GodsOwnFav(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
Propropro:
Useless man
My brother you have to guard your tongue, he never mentioned your name or any member of your family, why curse at him? I pray you get convicted and ask your God for forgiveness.

Nothing but LOVE.
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by profmallory(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Write a letter as well to the Governor of your state, senator representing and your local Gov Chairman

odave:
Hmm, its cool but sir, I think there's no hell anywhere but in africa. Maybe that's the interpretation of hell in the bibl as in the sinful ones shall be condemned to africa..just saying tho coz grace differs, you can't tell an hungry man not to steal

LETTER TO PASTOR ADEBOYE

Sir, please we know you can help nigerian youths, please help us. Sell one of those jets, use it to create jobs, I think we have had enough church now, 'it is well, Gob bless you' is not enough to put food on our tables, we need a place to work after worshipping in churches, don't leave it to politicianss alone, create jobs, afterall tithe is very important to 'God' and we all can't be pastors.

RCCG worth billions of dollars, it won't affect you if you raise fund for establishing a mobile network operating company or if you have indigenous clothline, or eastablish a farm and agric products processing company and employ thousands of youths, we have strenght, we have skills, we have certificates, we can work with our hands as well. You have acres of land from lagos-ibadan express to Simawa and other towns, plz think of help the masses more as all the problems might not be spiritual.

Thank you.

I have a very good job but sincerely I have a lot of peole in need around me and at times I wish I could help them more but mehn its not easy

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by ogaprime(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Its funny how people just type insults against others while hiding behind a moniker. You insult a man of God, but when things are hard for you, you run to his church for miracle.

That's how some people die like chicken and we say God why and we not knowing what they might have said or done. May God continue to have mercy on us
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by KoldKash(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Propropro:
Useless man

You sound like a drunk.
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by hardbody: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
general111:
hahahahah...if you don't believe in it,does that stop its existence??bros make u relax,because we will all give Accnt of our lives,including every abusive words you use on me..shalom..

Every abusive word I use on you? I give up. Whoever is screwing your brain is doing a good job of it. Which language is shalom again? There is no English or vernacular for it? Nigerians being more religious than the owners of the religion and the language.

You are the type that the
Lord will remind that day that you are workers of iniquity when you seek to remind him that you did several good works in his name.

Get thee behind me.....
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by hardbody: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=Rapture4real post=48282457][/quote]

That man is anything but God's servant. If his type can gain me God's wrath, i want it in billion folds. Abeg swerve. People teaching the doctrine of men and claiming it's from God.
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by hardbody: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
ogaprime:

That's how some people die like chicken and we say God why and we not knowing what they might have said or done. May God continue to have mercy on us

They have since sacked your brain off. Choi. ......pity.
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by general111(m): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
hardbody:

Every abusive word I use on you? I give up. Whoever is screwing your brain is doing a good job of it. Which language is shalom again? There is no English or vernacular for it? Nigerians being more religious than the owners of the religion and the language.

Lord will remind that day that you are workers of iniquity when you seek to remind him that you did several good works in his name.

Get thee behind me.....
God bless you sir..
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Irreplaceable48(f): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
AccessME:
This ur talks these day wouldn't earn you any iota of respect!!! sometimes, it is better for a renowned man of God to keep mute rather than constitute confusion and misconceptions online
Did u read d part where it was noted dat he made d speech @ d convention....or were u just in a hurry to jump into conclusion?? SMH
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
If we had more dangotes and less adeboyes Nigeria would be the next Dubai. We need more entrepreneurs and less churches
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by boluwatiwant(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Even the bible said sin leads to death. i don't know why people take just a true sermon as something else. i pray that the eyes of understanding of such people be enlighten. amen
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Churches and mosques outnumber factories while pastors and imams outnumber ceos, there are no adeboyes in China rather we have the dangotes who are as young as 25 or so.
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by dakkayode(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
[b]
odave:
Hmm, its cool but sir, I think there's no hell anywhere but in africa. Maybe that's the interpretation of hell in the bibl as in the sinful ones shall be condemned to africa..just saying tho coz grace differs, you can't tell an hungry man not to steal

LETTER TO PASTOR ADEBOYE

Sir, please we know you can help nigerian youths, please help us. Sell one of those jets, use it to create jobs, I think we have had enough church now, 'it is well, Gob bless you' is not enough to put food on our tables, we need a place to work after worshipping in churches, don't leave it to politicianss alone, create jobs, afterall tithe is very important to 'God' and we all can't be pastors.

RCCG worth billions of dollars, it won't affect you if you raise fund for establishing a mobile network operating company or if you have indigenous clothline, or eastablish a farm and agric products processing company and employ thousands of youths, we have strenght, we have skills, we have certificates, we can work with our hands as well. You have acres of land from lagos-ibadan express to Simawa and other towns, plz think of help the masses more as all the problems might not be spiritual.

Thank you.

I have a very good job but sincerely I have a lot of peole in need around me and at times I wish I could help them more but mehn its not easy
[/b] do you know the number of fulltime pastor under his ministry with the minimum payment of 60,000 to 80,000 naira as monthly salary? Pls shift your blames on these unscrupulous political leaders

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Propropro:
Useless man
who molested you? Who hurt you? Why so paranoid? undecided
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by ogaprime(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
hardbody:

They have since sacked your brain off. Choi. ......pity.

Wetin concern you?? Na you I quote??

And you with correct brain, what have you used it for?? What's your contribution to humanity??
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by SpecialHuman: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
As for you writing a letter that adeboye should sell his private jet ....why don't you tell that to every government who own a private get and your president who runs three unnecessary presidential get, aside the copter and cars...

And u also saying people are being more religious than the owners of religion ...that the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time ...Christianity isn't a tradition but a lifestyle through Christ ..Abi is someone else living your life for you

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by ollypapi(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Propropro:
Useless man

The demon in u just talked...You are not the one but devil has blindfolded u with his wicked Power and u keep wallowing in darkness...You utter a derogatory word against man of God... I pray u will not perish
let me tell u... A day is coming when u will realize I pray it will not be too late for u..

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Unbeatable199: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmm.... There is sense In what u are saying but do u think if he follow ur suggestion people will not start criticising, blaspheming etc dat a man of GOD has become an entrepreneur and a business contractor I trust Nigerians it is what they can do
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Nawa4nl: 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
[size=13pt]Are Nigerian this gullible that they can't tell Adeboye is taking them for a ride?

He has not condemned the murder of christian in Nigeria.

Instead he is talking about beards & other rubbish
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Ophilabraham: 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Propropro:
Useless man

Useless propropro
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2016
Funny how ppl carry religion for head! grin
I dont understand why truth is so bitter to hear!
Those complaining did anyone force you to not sin or force you to be a RCCG member??
With or without religion,basic morality should tell you what is wrong and right! So stop deceiving yourselves! cool

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by ultimate73(m): 6:35am On Aug 08, 2016
odave:

LETTER TO PASTOR ADEBOYE

RCCG worth billions of dollars, it won't affect you if you raise fund for establishing a mobile network operating company or if you have indigenous clothline, or eastablish a farm and agric products processing company and employ thousands of youths, we have strenght, we have skills, we have certificates, we can work with our hands as well. You have acres of land from lagos-ibadan express to Simawa and other towns, plz think of helping the masses more as all the problems might not be spiritual.

Thank you.

All of you quoting me are just angry on nothing! No one is blaming him, he's my pastor but not my God! Looking for help from politicians is like pouring water into basket, they are after their pocket, none of them care but we still have some ppl we all look up to, we see them as role models, Adeboye, Oyedepo and the likes, they can do more, nobody is asking them for money, all of us can't be rccg or winners pastor, let them establish companies, after all its all abt gain, while they make gain more people would be employed, that's my point. To rccg members qouting me with insult, plz get your brains settled none is above reprove, I'm a christian too. Thanks
All the big men of God have to see this.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by adedayoa2(f): 6:37am On Aug 08, 2016
hardbody:

Get thee behind me.....
Shalom does not have to be in the dictionary but those people that speak that word knows the meaning. Like seriously whatever religion you practice or whoever you are just stop saying words you'll reget. We have example of your kind of persons in the bible that insulted a man of God, and what became of them, You're not in the position to judge any man of God. We don't judge your own people, we were taught well and told to respect other people's religion. Thank you
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by juligon: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2016
AccessME:
This ur talks these day wouldn't earn you any iota of respect!!! sometimes, it is better for a renowned man of God to keep mute rather than constitute confusion and misconceptions online
make I hear word jorh ..somebody is preaching is own ..u are saying this ur talks This days ,na today he start? mind your business . no matter how you insult him ..he still have millions of followers go and face buhari if u no get work.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by juligon: 7:12am On Aug 08, 2016
holamiday:
Permit me to retweet this.
ogA what are you retweeting there? ...Nigerians blaming pastors for lack of jobs ..imagine me blaming good luck for lack of church in my village

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by juligon: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2016
gloryman91:
Go & return all loots in financing your churches. You are part of Nigeria problem.
...shhhh..! think before you talk

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by richie44(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2016
And u go day sponsor all him trips
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Ogbehadanyel(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2016
falconey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/rccg-64th-annual-convention-adeboye-counsels-involvement-sin/
United missionary church of africa (Umca 2 chapel of praise celebrated her anniversary which lasted 3days)

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Esdb3: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2016
AccessME:

The man preached that sermon at his church. The people putting it on social media are the real demons. Is there a crime in preaching in ur church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am A Rare Babalawo / The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man / Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.