Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin (19338 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire / Don't Judge... Satan's Strategy To Keep People In Sin, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by hardbody: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
general111:
if you think hell is in Africa,wait till you die and enter the real hell,only then will you truly understand that being alive without money is nothing compared to hell....shalom.

Taaaaaa . Sharap dia. Have you or anyone you know been there?

White man blindfolding you guys since time immemorial and collecting a tenth of your earnings to make him richer and keep you more impoverished. Our mumu don do

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmmmm
May the Lord have mercy on US all

God bless u, sir!

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by xtophy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
God hv mercy

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by melodix(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
odave:
Hmm, its cool but sir, I think there's no hell anywhere but in africa. Maybe that's the interpretation of hell in the bibl as in the sinful ones shall be condemned to africa..just saying tho coz grace differs, you can't tell an hungry man not to steal

LETTER TO PASTOR ADEBOYE

Sir, please we know you can help nigerian youths, please help us. Sell one of those jets, use it to create jobs, I think we have had enough church now, 'it is well, Gob bless you' is not enough to put food on our tables, we need a place to work after worshipping in churches, don't leave it to politicianss alone, create jobs, afterall tithe is very important to 'God' and we all can't be pastors.

RCCG worth billions of dollars, it won't affect you if you raise fund for establishing a mobile network operating company or if you have indigenous clothline, or eastablish a farm and agric products processing company and employ thousands of youths, we have strenght, we have skills, we have certificates, we can work with our hands as well. You have acres of land from lagos-ibadan express to Simawa and other towns, plz think of help the masses more as all the problems might not be spiritual.

Thank you.

I have a very good job but sincerely I have a lot of peole in need around me and at times I wish I could help them more but mehn its not easy

Permit me to inform you that Pastor Adeboye pays over 30,000 people salary every month and they have never owe anyone a dime or postpone salary. They usually pay all their workers before 28th of every month. Can you name a private organisation or ngo that have that number of workforce? As for the jet, the man has come on air to tell you that it was a gift for him and yet, you still ask for his head. How many General Overseer can have his pastor as a vice president and not misbehave. Yet, Pastor Adeboye has shown humility in all his doings. He wont even use his connection to favour himself or run after politicians like the former pfn president. Have you noticed that Pastor Adeboye dissociate himself from the former pfn president when he started romancing politicians?

As for the fo.ol and i.diot that called Pastor Adeboye a useless man, what evil has he done to you, or your generation. You dont just open your evil cannal in the name of mouth and start talking. When strange things start happe ing to you now, you wont know the source. You better watch your mouth kid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
general111:
if you think hell is in Africa,wait till you die and enter the real hell,only then will you truly understand that being alive without money is nothing compared to hell....shalom.
it is unfortunate how some choose to see things my bro/sis.D more comfortable some think they are,d more shallow they get in thought.Will a parent go & take his/her resources to feed anoda because they are in need,when his home has a need.D church is not about business & d wealth of d church is 4 propagation of d gospel & for his people.Is everyone in RCCG comfortable? No,but modalities are in place for skill acquisition & funds or token are given as start up capital,also qualified applicant are assisted to get jobs,scholarship 4 intelligent ones,welfare given to some in need,some prisoners are fed & rehabitated back into d society.This many/most churches engage in.Which nation in the world wait 4 church to take d responsibility of government/citizens? Let All b Wise in thought,hell exist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by shineeye1: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Well said!

Proverbs 14
34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

Even though it is True That no man Can be perfect in the flesh, the sincère committed practice of righteousness in submission to God's word is a pre-qualification to obtaining graces from God. Thèse graces are real and capable of bringing man to the brinks of perfection

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by dhesire(m): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
I don't know some people's problem, the man is advising his congregate and some of you are taking it in bad faith.
If you like continue to wallow in sin or keep to your creed............. it's your choice, the man of God has said his own, it's either you take it or leave it, instead of making a hill out of a mole.

The other time it was the issue of a man marrying a woman that cannot pray for one hour that set the Internet agog, why should that be? If you like marry a prayer warrior or you marry a booze legend, it's your choice.
All I know is that Pastor Adeboye is old enough to counsel some of you youths on marriage.

Enough said!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Orikinla(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
odave:
Hmm, its cool but sir, I think there's no hell anywhere but in africa. Maybe that's the interpretation of hell in the bibl as in the sinful ones shall be condemned to africa..just saying tho coz grace differs, you can't tell an hungry man not to steal

LETTER TO PASTOR ADEBOYE

Sir, please we know you can help nigerian youths, please help us. Sell one of those jets, use it to create jobs, I think we have had enough church now, 'it is well, Gob bless you' is not enough to put food on our tables, we need a place to work after worshipping in churches, don't leave it to politicianss alone, create jobs, afterall tithe is very important to 'God' and we all can't be pastors.

RCCG worth billions of dollars, it won't affect you if you raise fund for establishing a mobile network operating company or if you have indigenous clothline, or eastablish a farm and agric products processing company and employ thousands of youths, we have strenght, we have skills, we have certificates, we can work with our hands as well. You have acres of land from lagos-ibadan express to Simawa and other towns, plz think of help the masses more as all the problems might not be spiritual.

Thank you.

I have a very good job but sincerely I have a lot of peole in need around me and at times I wish I could help them more but mehn its not easy

Your ignorance is pathetic.
And those who liked your Public Display of Ignorance (PDI) are also pathetic.
RCCG spends more on creating jobs and awarding scholarships.
Don't talk about what you don't know.
Thousands of jobs are created monthly in different states by the RCCG and members. I created some jobs personally.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by May19th: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
I have reasons to believe adeboye is close to his grave. He seems to be in a hurry to finish his deception ministry.
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by frubben(m): 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
We don hear.
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Rapture4real(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=Propropro post=48280836]Useless man [/quot

The anger of God will come upon you and those who click likes supporting your derogatory comment against God's servant
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Truthisit: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Keep quiet! Does mother not cook for your dad, you and your siblings? Is sinful life beneficial to any? where is your morality?
AccessME:
This ur talks these day wouldn't earn you any iota of public respect!!! sometimes, it is better for a renowned man of God to keep mute rather than constitute confusion and misconceptions online
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
How dare you?
AccessME:
This ur talks these day wouldn't earn you any iota of public respect!!! sometimes, it is better for a renowned man of God to keep mute rather than constitute confusion and misconceptions online
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Rexphobia(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
AccessME:

I'm a little bit confused, the man of God should keep mute... So he should not preach in the convention organized for his members in their church. You think he posted that online for you to read? Maybe I don't understand what you are trying to say.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Harmored(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
odave:

LETTER TO PASTOR ADEBOYE

Thank you.

Why don't you use your salary to help people along the street,he is not the owner of the church,so all those money are not for him.use your salary to help those that you know
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by odave: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
holamiday:
Permit me to retweet this.

you are free sir
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by OgundeleT(m): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
adeboye has been deceiving people no be today, he has made people not to think with their natural brain again, they are now zombies to him and whatever he say is final even if it betray common sense
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by OgundeleT(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Harmored:

Why don't you use your salary to help people along the street,he is not the owner of the church,so all those money are not for him.use your salary to help those that you know
do you know whether he has been doing that? tell adeboye to sell his jet and use it to invest so that he can employ people
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by EdDave(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
This man has been preaching all this since forever. Whats with bloggers taking up his matter now? So many of you are so ignorant.
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Its funny how people just type insults against others while hiding behind a moniker. You insult a man of God, but when things are hard for you, you run to his church for miracle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Twinkle004(f): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
odave:

LETTER TO PASTOR ADEBOYE

Thank you.

If u are a member of rccg not jst a bench warmer or d august visitor tym u wil that they create job 4 their members both in parish & hqs...jst d way they are lots of pple around u seeking 4 jobs,same is happening with him.if u had knwn d percentage of pple he employs on a annual basis ur topic would hv bn diff..what we need is more job opportunity cos nigeria youth & graduate are more than d jobs provided
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by wreckerMcbeth(m): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
odave:

LETTER TO PASTOR ADEBOYE

Thank you.

Adeboye is not the owner of RCCG! He's just a Pastor like every other Pastors there but with a divine call. Adeboye doesn't own private jet but RCCG....and RCCG owns just one private yet and it's for missionary work. With RCCG churches in about 196 Countries of the world, as the GO, you can't do the mission work on a bicycle.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by ogaprime(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
odave:

LETTER TO PASTOR ADEBOYE

Thank you.

I thought you atheist do call christians gullible, how do you expect gullible people to help you the knowledgeable and wise atheist. Why can't you form your our church of atheist to do all what you stated above. If Redeem should do all what you wrote in your letter and the requirement is that one must be born again and spirit filled. Its people like you that will take front page to write the normal foolish atheist talk.

Please leave the bride of Christ alone, the church is a place of refuge, a place of hope, place of restoration and redemption and not job creating agency.

Tell those around to do the needful. Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by wreckerMcbeth(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
AccessME:

Public respect? You don't seems to know anything about this man. You're hating the wrong guy man. What exactly has he done wrong to you anyway?
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by general111(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
it is unfortunate how some choose to see things my bro/sis.D more comfortable some think they are,d more shallow they get in thought.Will a parent go & take his/her resources to feed anoda because they are in need,when his home has a need.D church is not about business & d wealth of d church is 4 propagation of d gospel & for his people.Is everyone in RCCG comfortable? No,but modalities are in place for skill acquisition & funds or token are given as start up capital,also qualified applicant are assisted to get jobs,scholarship 4 intelligent ones,welfare given to some in need,some prisoners are fed & rehabitated back into d society.This many/most churches engage in.Which nation in the world wait 4 church to take d responsibility of government/citizens? Let All b Wise in thought,hell exist
my brother,you just spoke my mind...shalom
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by kbbanj10(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Propropro:
Useless man
but why? why the hatred remember no human is perfect even at that what he said is not out of place
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by wreckerMcbeth(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Propropro:
Useless man

Stop attracting unnecessary curse to yourself. Are you not battling with enough already?
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by general111(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
hardbody:

Taaaaaa . Sharap dia. Have you or anyone you know been there?

White man blindfolding you guys since time immemorial and collecting a tenth of your earnings to make him richer and keep you more impoverished. Our mumu don do
hahahahah...if you don't believe in it,does that stop its existence??bros make u relax,because we will all give Accnt of our lives,including every abusive words you use on me..shalom..
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
AccessME:

I hope you know that what has been online as "Him Saying" was his preaching at the just concluded Convention.
He isn't trying to garner public respect. He has a lot of them already.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by ayindeamos: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
odave:

LETTER TO PASTOR ADEBOYE

Thank you.

With your good work how many have u employed? Abi na chop alone and die alone? Go find out the figure I know many are geting salaries from the church apart from so many unannounce humanitarians that the pastor is doing. The greatest thing is giving hope to the hopeless. It is foolishness for u to ask church to sell aircraft to creat job when with or without aircraft church can always meet their obligations. Abi It is the aircraft that is angreeing u?
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Trapnews: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by wreckerMcbeth(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
gloryman91:
Go & return all loots in financing your churches. You are part of Nigeria problem.

Your churches? Does he have a church? Seems you dont even know what you're talking about. Churches belong to RCCG, Adeboye is just a Pastor there with a divine call.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God / T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria / Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.