Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin (19334 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire / Don't Judge... Satan's Strategy To Keep People In Sin, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Romzy26: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2016
when people get over the fear of hell and just do good for the sake of humanity not because of a promise of heaven, the world would be a better place
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by MamaletASO: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
To most of you that is reading this message i want you to know that Daddy G.O did not grant any interview to any media house or any journalist
It was his preaching in one of the days of the just concluded RCCG CONVENTION that happens once every year.

Daddy G.O has no time to grant interview, pls get it right.. Its just the Journalist or Nairalanders like dis one that are only trying to get audience for their platform or whatever.

And, pls, all of you dropping comment mind your speech please.. Nah beg i beg no be say i dey give order.
Anything that is about any man of God either the once you trusted or the once u dont trust, as long as you are not the one dat ordained them..Pls mind your speech and mind the way you talk to them.. "Touch not my annointed and Do my Prophet no harm......"

Datzzzz allllll

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Jazzlite: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
how would you feel knowing you going to die at least twenty years before him?

May19th:
I have reasons to believe adeboye is close to his grave. He seems to be in a hurry to finish his deception ministry.
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Harmored(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
OgundeleT:

do you know whether he has been doing that? tell adeboye to sell his jet and use it to invest so that he can employ people

What are you saying,pastor adeboye is paying over 30,000 workers if you need a job go to redeem you will find work and stop saying blinds things undecided
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by OgundeleT(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Harmored:

What are you saying,pastor adeboye is paying over 30,000 workers if you need a job go to redeem you will find work and stop saying blinds thingsundecided
u just choose to lie because you want to defend ur god of man. i have more than 20 redeemed member as a friend that are jobless, so what are you saying. let him employ his jobless church member and eradicate poverty in his church first then i will know whether he can employ me
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by adecares(f): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2016
All I can read there is Lagos province 18,my former province being the 3rd dirtiest.
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Johnpaul1099: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Johnpaul1099: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am A Rare Babalawo / The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man / Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.