Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Do You Seriously Think Aishaliburton Will Be Arrested In America? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Seriously Think Aishaliburton Will Be Arrested In America? (667 Views)

Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP / Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. / Aishaliburton, Fayose And Wailers: What Next??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Seriously Think Aishaliburton Will Be Arrested In America? by cockoduck: 4:07am On Aug 07, 2016
Look, lets get this straight, that woman will never be arrested in the US as far as Obama is POTUS, lets face it, Obama is Buhari's tight friend, he actually made Buhari president of Nigeria, he has several times said buhari is do a good job, in what exacly is Buhari doing a good job? I seriously don't know, maybe in running Nigeria down, there is absolutely no way the FBI can arrest aishaharliburton with that crooked black man in the white house, If it were Donald Trump, then I would have believed that viper's hands are clean, if you doubt me that Buhari is obama's agent, then how come obama wants to destabilize turkey and transferred the money to the tune of $2 Billion through Nigeria, and don't tell me Buhari is not aware that amount passing by his country.
Re: Do You Seriously Think Aishaliburton Will Be Arrested In America? by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 07, 2016
cockoduck:
Look, lets get this straight, that woman will never be arrested in the US as far as Obama is POTUS, lets face it, Obama is Buhari's tight friend, he actually made Buhari president of Nigeria, he has several times said buhari is do a good job, in what exacly is Buhari doing a good job? I seriously don't know, maybe in running Nigeria down, there is absolutely no way the FBI can arrest aishaharliburton with that crooked black man in the white house, If it were Donald Trump, then I would have believed that viper's hands are clean, if you doubt me that Buhari is obama's agent, then how come obama wants to destabilize turkey and transferred the money to the tune of $2 Billion through Nigeria, and don't tell me Buhari is not aware that amount passing by his country.
you need to stop smoking pawpaw leaves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Seriously Think Aishaliburton Will Be Arrested In America? by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Wailer, keep wailing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Seriously Think Aishaliburton Will Be Arrested In America? by AntiWailer: 4:18am On Aug 07, 2016
U had to open another account to write nonsense since u were one of the Aisha must go to USA crew.

Shameless loser.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Seriously Think Aishaliburton Will Be Arrested In America? by cockoduck: 4:27am On Aug 07, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaha
anybody that thinks Aishaharliburton will be arrested especially during the crooked black man's regime is fooling himself.
Re: Do You Seriously Think Aishaliburton Will Be Arrested In America? by GMBuhari: 7:14am On Aug 07, 2016
And this is exactly why i said Buhari should ignore those asking for his certificates

even if he presents certificate, they'll still have something negative to say

6 Likes

Re: Do You Seriously Think Aishaliburton Will Be Arrested In America? by omonla555: 7:20am On Aug 07, 2016
cockoduck:

The hatred you have for Buhari will kill you before his tenure expires. Why?

Aisha cannot go to America, she is there and you are still spooling trash.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Seriously Think Aishaliburton Will Be Arrested In America? by cockoduck: 7:26am On Aug 07, 2016
omonla555:

The hatred you have for Buhari will kill you before his tenure expires. Why?

Aisha cannot go to America, she is there and you are still spooling trash.
At no time did I say aisharliburton cannot go to America, if it were that Donald trump is POTUS (I really wish he becomes the next one) I would have staked even my neck, Obama will never allow the FBI to disgrace his friend cum puppet and all the dealings Obama has done gets spilled.
Re: Do You Seriously Think Aishaliburton Will Be Arrested In America? by abduljabbar4(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2016
Lol
Re: Do You Seriously Think Aishaliburton Will Be Arrested In America? by Ojukwufrank: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2016
cockoduck:
Look, lets get this straight, that woman will never be arrested in the US as far as Obama is POTUS, lets face it, Obama is Buhari's tight friend, he actually made Buhari president of Nigeria, he has several times said [b]buhari is do a good job, [/b]in what exacly is Buhari doing a good job? I seriously don't know, maybe in running Nigeria down, there is absolutely no way the FBI can arrest aishaharliburton with that crooked black man in the white house, If it were Donald Trump, then I would have believed that viper's hands are clean, if you doubt me that Buhari is obama's agent, then how come obama wants to destabilize turkey and transferred the money to the tune of $2 Billion through Nigeria, and don't tell me Buhari is not aware that amount passing by his country.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Fight Nigeria, Whole World, Boko Haram’s Shekau Boasts In New Video Read M / Reps Stop Nnpc’s $400m Loans Bid For Refineries / Jonathan: When We Had The Largest Economy In Africa, It Was Because Of Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.