Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe (68079 Views)

Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... / "I Found Garden-Egg In The Eggroll I Bought In Aba" - Young Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by obontami: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I think no cheesy I've accomplished my purpose on this thread bye wink

Where to honey ??
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by yomz1e(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
What is so fascinating or delicious in eating snakes? 35k... Is it a macho thing or right of passage into manhood?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Heavance(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Having this in the zoo will be so lovely, really, we need to learn to take care of these animals.
some animals are best seen live than in TV, not everything should be a delicacy.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
I saw some comments from foolish people and some from wise people and some from even more foolish people and some from even more wise people but I refuse to quote them. Like if you saw those type of comments
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by gbishman: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Stop killing wild life, we are not savages let them live as we too live pls. It's high time a wild life conservative agency should be instituted and sanctions slammed in violators
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Tallesty1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
zeburudaya:

Ichoro igwam na Ina eri anu agwo?
Onwere onye gwara gị na ọ bụ ya gburu Nne Nnam?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by joshuamadu: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
I wish I saw d snake alive maybe I could have it as a pet
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by phantom24: 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
So human beings de follow chop snake?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by SirElaw(m): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
IceDude:
SirElaw u can lie eh....Nobody will buy that snake 35k. Na ram?
That is no way to show your doubt. You have to have evidence of your claim before outrightly stating I'm lying. I could have well have come here to say he got it for 200k and you'll still have no right to claim it's a lie since you weren't at the place the transaction was made. He actually got it for 35k bro. No lies.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by koolaid87: 12:27am On Aug 11, 2016
Mafizo:
I know this will end up in pepper soup.. Nigerians have no value for wildlife
This country is a disgrace in every aspect

Commot here joor!

Park your load dey go any place wey get value for wildlife.

People dey hungry, you dey talk of conservation

I will kill any animal for 5k much less 35k
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by lailo: 1:34am On Aug 11, 2016
hopeforcharles:
What will ur friend do with this reptile?
And how much did he brought this reptile?
Besides is he going to eat it or attiqueate it,
Who murdered this beautiful reptile?
A reptile that is dangerous and can kill is beautiful?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by hopeforcharles(m): 5:26am On Aug 11, 2016
redcliff:

Your username fits your situation properly! grin
how do u mean bruv? Explain
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by IceDude(m): 5:30am On Aug 11, 2016
SirElaw:
That is no way to show your doubt. You have to have evidence of your claim before outrightly stating I'm lying. I could have well have come here to say he got it for 200k and you'll still have no right to claim it's a lie since you weren't at the place the transaction was made. He actually got it for 35k bro. No lies.
Alrite, sorry for calling u a liar.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by hopeforcharles(m): 5:30am On Aug 11, 2016
lailo:

A reptile that is dangerous and can kill is beautiful?
for the fact that something can kill doesn't make it ugly,
infact these day its beautiful things that kill most my dear lailo
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by louisilva: 6:07am On Aug 11, 2016
hopeforcharles:
charles you really need hope, with your grammar. undecided
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by hopeforcharles(m): 6:16am On Aug 11, 2016
louisilva:

charles you really need hope, with your grammar. undecided
hope is fundamental for existance. I need it like wise u esp now.
By the way tell me whats wrong.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 11, 2016
hopeforcharles:

The same way u murdered ENGLISH
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by agadez007(m): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Baroba:

I sincerely hope you are not from Idemili or else be prepared to give any snake you kill full burial rites reserved for humans.. undecided
burial ko burial ni, dats exactly where am from
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nature8(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2016
It's hard for me to use stick to touch that snake, not to talk of ordinary hand.. It's so disgusting!
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by AlanSugar(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2016
Mafizo:

This is one of the reasons why the whites are far better than us

Not that Africans especially Nigerians don't have food at home but they derive joy in killing innocent animals

Every Week we here about killings of wild animals especially reptiles of which most are endangered species

Imagine... "killing of innocent animals.... " so the goat you slaughter for meal purposes is as guilty as they come? Nothing further!
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by fortunechy(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2016
abakaliki will like diz
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by AlanSugar(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2016
SirElaw:

Still too expensive, unless the buyer intends to use its hide for produces worth that amount and more for his labour. Nothing further!
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by SirElaw(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2016
IceDude:
Alrite, sorry for calling u a liar.
No p bro.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by SirElaw(m): 7:41am On Aug 11, 2016
AlanSugar:

Still too expensive, unless the buyer intends to use its hide for produces worth that amount and more for his labour. Nothing further!
You must agree that snake meat is luxury food and like every other luxury item, it's overpriced. Your IPhone is overpriced, try researching how much it costs to produce an IPhone. You'll be shocked.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by bikefab(m): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2016
So a snake is now a 'lovely' creature abi? Hmmm
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by hopeforcharles(m): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2016
chymevicks:

The same way u murdered ENGLISH
Don't blame me blame my smart phone, and know ye that I won't amend or correct it.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by mamajaz(f): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2016
Tallesty1:
You always have goat sellers but snake sellers ain't something you see everyday. Moreover snake tastes better than chicken and goat meat combined
...or better still, let him ask lalastikoko why topics like are sharperly moved to the fp by him.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by obyrich(m): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2016
hopeforcharles:
With respect to lines 2&3 hope we are safe?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Osasnidas(m): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
hopeforcharles:
loll, questions that looks like punches... grin grin grin
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Osasnidas(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kxngstein:
We all know the final destination of this thread.

modified: snake thread and fp 5&6
I noticed ,
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Izen: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mafizo:

This is one of the reasons why the whites are far better than us

Not that Africans especially Nigerians don't have food at home but they derive joy in killing innocent animals

Every Week we here about killings of wild animals especially reptiles of which most are endangered species

Soon it would be cows that are endangered. Please, live and let live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot / Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) / A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.