Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

My G.fs Sister Refused I Date My G F - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My G.fs Sister Refused I Date My G F (675 Views)

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My G.fs Sister Refused I Date My G F by slimthugchimee(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2016
please my g.f told me how her sis refused our relationship....i dont know why shes like this, i havent done anything to her and shes doing me like this...please am tired of all this, she has been persuading my g.f to leave me...please what do i do about this...nairalanders help me
Re: My G.fs Sister Refused I Date My G F by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2016
There's something about you the sister obviously doesn't like. grin
Re: My G.fs Sister Refused I Date My G F by newsphase(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2016
slimthugchimee:
please my g.f told me how her sis refused our relationship....i dont know why shes like this, i havent done anything to her and shes doing me like this...please am tired of all this, she has been persuading my g.f to leave me...please what do i do about this...nairalanders help me

Simply have an end to end discussion with her.... that is your gf's sister
Re: My G.fs Sister Refused I Date My G F by Sexxkillz: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2016
Is she the only girl in the world?

1 Like

Re: My G.fs Sister Refused I Date My G F by DRISKLEF(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2016

Then move on!
Re: My G.fs Sister Refused I Date My G F by Greenbullet(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
op ,do. you have a job,a place to live in ,do you have a car ,do you have a bank account to start a family, if no my friend go and get busy with your life.

(1) (Reply)

See The Observation Rhythm Fm's OAP David King Made About Dream Team (Photos) / When Is The Right Time To Say I Luv U? / Some Of The Causes Of Stale S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.