Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention (6024 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike: Mark, Suswam Seek Spiritual intervention / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by texazzpete(m): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2009
reginalove:

fellow student dis matter don tired me,assu na fool,govt na idiot, am tired of staying at home even traveling

So what have YOU done about this strike issue?

Left to me, the first thing you students must do after this strike is called off is to SACK all those inept cowards in NANS. Those are the people what should be carrying the battle on for the students, but instead they sit idle!
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by texazzpete(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2009
rasputinn:

Egwu said government cannot grant ASUU 109 per cent increase it is demanding, because revenue for such expenditure was not available, adding that other sectors of the economy would be affected.

So the Government has money to settle millitants, but has no money to improve the lot of lecturers that have devoted their lives to educating the populace?
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by FBS: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2009
Moi thinks students should play a more and active role in this by peacefully protesting.
It's like the FG are just taking everyone for granted.
Certainly its NOT an easy thing to do but it should be DONE!

(hope say I no annoy anyone oo. sorry if I did).
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by otukpo(f): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2009
Oshiomole is now a politician so i dont expect much from him. What the FG is saying in essence is that MR Egwu is not competent for the job he is earning big pay on. Therefore, Mr. Egwu shld be sacked immediately.
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by shockreaction(m): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2009
Incompetent president, Check.
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by spikytang(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2009
Wow, we always get stupid leaders!!
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by prettyuc: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2009
All i want them to do is to call off strike.
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by yim(f): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2009
i always knew that yar adua is a failure. how can a president not know how to negotiate with ASUU.though i am dissapointed but not suprised
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by mrofficial(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2009
yara dull is wishy-washy.
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by chizzyjay: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2009
This strike is a clear evidence that Nigeria is in d hands of corrupt and incompetent leaders!!HOW CAN JUST A SIGNATURE KEEP STUDENTS AT HOME FOR 3 MONTHS??well nigerian students should go down on their knees and pray cos what we need ryt now is divine intervention.He will save us.
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by MOSS1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2009
@ least thanks to the God forsaken strike i now have a new laptop, nevertheless i am still bitter, and my legs are sore
where too much trekking hath chafed them
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by oseiwe(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2009
Them be the same people. Imagine wetin comrade do to lecturers for AAU. He reduced pay and pry sch teachers dey on strike rite now! He go just spoil matters.
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by german007(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Oseiwe

Sir , Can you identify yourself, also tender your evidence and status.

Regards
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by Duniverse(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2009
God's intervention is wat we need in this country, the soul called leaders lacks wisdom
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by chidimarc(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2009
God save the greater Nigerian student
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by inme: 1:10am On Sep 27, 2009
IF BLIND MAN LEAD BLIND MAN, NA WELL DEM GO SEE THEIRSELVES
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2009
Greatest Nigeria students!arguing,shouting,pasting comments on d web won't help matter.This country need radical change.Many of our leaders ar greedy,intelectualy lazy,corrupt & bereft of ideas.It is crystal clear that Nigeria is a hard state to governed bt that notwithstanding there ar many briliant,purposeful ,selfcontroled,determined & highly focused people out there that cn move this country forward.My dear,until we humble ourselves & pour out our hearts un2 God tru prayers & fasting tins we neva change 4 better in dis country.Nigerians,it's beta we cry un2 God nw b4 tins get worse!
One luv!
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by U1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2009
Our Papa for heaven, see the thing wey this people dey take us do o and rise up and fight for us o. Make we no sofa in vain, when we no wan be sofahead nah.
sad
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by ishimo(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2009
what are our government taking us (STUDENTS) for? i fail to understand if a government as awhole body not single wants to have a policy to work they will without seeking any body's intervention they can do that but in the present administration something is wrong can we say lack of competence. please we students are suffering for the crimes we never committed pls again come to our aid
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by emorolly: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
From my own point of view, Nigeria is a country of bad people becasue the people make up the government.From when I was born,we provide ourselves Light,Water,Shelter etc, only Education,the government cant provide that, Our government is a big shame and a disgrace to humanity.I will really like to say this that Education is of no value in Nigeria, and the leaders of the so-called tomorrow are the students of today, so let the government know that their kids dont attend schools in Nigeria that does not mean that they should spoilt the educational sector of Nigeria,
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by nkechiy: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2009
God will not come down 2 talk to ASSU it is d gvt dat needs2 do tins right[color=#000099][/color]
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by deedav: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2009
he be like say dem don swear for assu/fg!!!! na were deyn do dem!!! striking is now d alternative fr naija1!!!!! cheesy grin shocked lipsrsealed
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by salamiT: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2009
IS THIS NOT STUPIDNESS FOR A WHOLE TASUED TO MISLEAD STUDENT TO PAY TO SKYE BANK AND ALL MONEY WITHDRAWN WITHOUT ISSUEING OF SCHOOL RECEIPT TO THE STUDENT. IF YOU KNOW YOU CANT COPE FOR ON LINE PAYMENT, IT WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU TO GO FOR MANUAL ONE.
HELP US FIND SOMETHING TO DO ABOUT IT COZ MONEY IS NOT EASY TO GET
GREAT NIGERAIN STUDENT
GREAT;;;; GREAT;;;;;;; GREAT
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by Enezerkand: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2009
i think they shuld format education system in nigeria because FG is the VIRUS
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by Faseyi2(m): 4:43am On Sep 30, 2009
It shows d PDP government couldnt see any of the governors under its party wise enough to settle d industrial action bt a governor 4rm an opposition party{Action Congress 4 dat matter}. He is indirectly indentifying d frailities n incapabilities of his party men. INTERESTING DEMOCRACY IT IS!
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by otokx(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2009
A meeting scheduled for 4pm and OSHIOMOLE shows up by 8pm sends very wrong signals that this government ala the politicians are not serious in trying to find a solution to this impasse.
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by Nizoral(f): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2009
Wat is dat supose 2 mean eh dat our president can not solve d problem dat is on ground only him has a say in dis mata instead of lukin 4 help elsewhere so he shld tackle it
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by Dharmeey: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2009
I c no crime in Yar adua seekin advice 4rm Oshiomole. No one is an highland of knowledge. F.G shud jst do quick so dat we can know where we're going,
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by Dharmeey: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2009
I c no crime in Yar'adua seekin advice 4rm Oshiomole. No one is an highland of knowledge. F.G shud jst do quick and lets kno wher we're goin,
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by osodstarz(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2009
All ye ASUU Student, i indulge to seek the face of God Almighty 'cos HE is the supreme and the one that can advocate for you on this matter. Now 3 months and still counting.
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by Utaroz(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2009
In saner climes, Dr. Sam Egwu would have tendered his resignation. cry
Re: ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention by benja73: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2009
Let every body go on prayer cos ASUU has made up there mind to be operaqtion tatan finally if FG refuses to succumb to thier demand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBT gone bad. help/advice needed / Affidavit In Nigeria / Lasu School Of Part-time Studies. Admission Is On 4 Jibowu Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.