Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA (2971 Views)

Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents / Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by EmekaBlue(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2016
On Aisha buhari case . I just called the United States Institute of Peace in Washington DC. They have no Itinerary schedule for Aisha Haliburton. The phone number is 202-457-1700. When in doubt, you satisfy your curiosity, I just did.

The Woman is in RIO, check out all the Nizooria Flags welcoming her in all those fake pictures APC spin doctors have been posting online.

Emmmm If Aisha Buhari was in America, as per custom , the Nigerian Ambassador's wife would have welcomed her at the airport and act as her chaperone until she departs back to Nizooria

Many Notable News papers and media houses would have invited her to talk about her new book on how to do hair and makeup.

Michelle Obama would have honored her with a private dinner at the West Wing of the White House. Well, it did not happen..

#Okbye

Nairalanders there's a number there, call the Institute and confirm for yourself....I know your crazy support has almost turned most to dunces that believes every damn thing but a little effort won't kill you.

12 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by ELTON123(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2016
wailer you never tire grin

14 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by Garshyzee(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2016
wtf is wrong with dis O.P....fayose has paid u 20k to blog nonsense abi?

gerarahere mehn undecided

9 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by Garshyzee(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2016
Elton why u overtake me na
Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by EmekaBlue(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2016
Please confirm instead of raining insult...We are in democracy and modern times...Say no to being decieved like a full meat of cow...

17 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by tolu24(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2016
Op there is no ambassador yet buhari just want to appoint.

5 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by Galacious1: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2016
Garshyzee:
Elton why u overtake me na
u mean us?
Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by Pavarottii(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2016
She didn't go to any America; even she herself has not said she is in America or any Presidential spokesperson. They know Nigerians know she didn't go to America, so they don't want to embarrass themselves by releasing any statement. Na so America airport be?

Am sure if she doesn't go to the white house and not take any outside picture. Lere Olayinka will be waiting for her return to release the scam to the world.

11 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2016
At op, why are you posting George akoji us number? Are you so daft that you don't realise a simple true caller search will out You?

Or you think this is the place for your pathetic scams where you call at 2am in the morning from US?

wail with sense, not just pride

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by Garshyzee(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2016
Galacious1:
u mean us?

where u come from Noni undecided
Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by EmekaBlue(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2016
Since u got scammed everything is scam in ur head abi..Others can Google and see...

. Peace is located at 2301 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20037, Tel: 202-457-1700, Fax: 202-429-6063.
oyb:
At op, why are you posting George akoji us number? Are you so daft that you don't realise a simple true caller search will out You?

Or you think this is the place for your pathetic scams where you call at 2am in the morning from US?

wail with sense, not just pride

10 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by duduade: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2016
ELTON123:
wailer you never tire grin

No mind am.. Jobless foooool
Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Since u got scammed everything is scam in ur head abi..Others can Google and see...

. Peace is located at 2301 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20037, Tel: 202-457-1700, Fax: 202-429-6063.

You just called the institute

On a Sunday. It's currently 6.58 am in Washington.

How is it that you cannot even think your falsehoods through?

This is how you lost the war. Leaders spitting pants on fire lies and gullible dunderheads swallowing the lies hook line and sinkef

11 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Whats going on?
Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by Ojukwufrank: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Iboes and hatred. Smh

4 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by EmekaBlue(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
So its no longer a fake num but I just called around 6.58am..lol...I didn't call on Sunday for crying out loud but just posted this now
oyb:

You just called the institute

On a Sunday. It's currently 6.58 am in Washington.

How is it that you cannot even think your falsehoods through?

This is how you lost the war. Leaders spitting pants on fire lies and gullible dunderheads swallowing the lies hook line and sinkef

3 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by KOBOJO: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Vello:

@Emekablue. Why are you silent on this? @Oyb need a reply ASAP.
My hatred for these stupid Igbo motherfuckers grows daily and somehow their self invited second phase cleansing is becoming inevitable.

Trust me., the inevitable cleansing will surely come.

Thunder never strikes at same spot twice....so be sure

that your obituary and that of your beloved ones is

Imminent. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by fotadmowmend(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
I refuse to comment yet

1 Like

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
EmekaBlue:
So its no longer a fake num but I just called around 6.58am..lol...I didn't call on Sunday for crying out loud but just posted this now

It can't be helped if you're a stark illiterate who posts numbers without area or international codes , and then makes claims that he just called the line at a time that would be BEFORE six fifty am, and then lies further that he made the call at least a day earlier.

Why don't you post the audio of your phone call? I expect you would have had the sense to record it as further 'evidence'

All you bumpkins spouting beer parlor lies. Pathetic lot

2 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by cockoduck: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
I believe EmekaBlue is speaking the truth

4 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by cockoduck: 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
oyb:

It can't be helped if you're a stark illiterate who posts numbers without area or international codes , and then makes claims that he just called the line at a time that would be BEFORE six fifty am, and then lies further that he made the call at least a day earlier.

Why don't you post the audio of your phone call? I expect you would have had the sense to record it as further 'evidence'

you can do that your self, how hard is it?
Area codes are easily accessible on the internet

2 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by Vello(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
KOBOJO:

Trust me., the inevitable cleansing will surely come.

Thunder never strikes at same spot twice....so be sure

that your obituary and that of your beloved ones is

Imminent. . .
What you and your ilks seek that you'll surely find. You preach hatred, then hatred shall you daily find. You seek destruction, you're getting it sooner than you think. Or you here explain the rationality behind these barbaric ideologies that pervades the entirety of yeebos that other regions are so despised by you. I've lived among them long enough to know them and there mode of thought.
You hate my President then don't expect love from me. Taste a dose of your venom

1 Like

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by EmekaBlue(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
U r just too controversial.... Can audio b posted here even if I recorded it? Y not call d centre by simply googling it
oyb:

2 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by cockoduck: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Vello:

What you and your ilks seek that you'll surely find. You preach hatred, then hatred shall you daily find. You seek destruction, you're getting it sooner than you think. Or you here explain the rationality behind these barbaric ideologies that pervades the entirety of yeebos that other regions are so despised by you. I've lived among them long enough to know them and there mode of thought.
You hate my President then don't expect love from me. Taste a dose of your venom
ohh wait YOU LOVED GEJ TO DEATH, INFACT THAT IS WHY HE LOST.
CHICKEN BRAIN, taaaa getaway you. what is good for Greece is also good for Uganda.
Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by Inova(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
EmekaBlue:
On Aisha buhari case . I just called the United States Institute of Peace in Washington DC. They have no Itinerary schedule for Aisha Haliburton. The phone number is 202-457-1700. When in doubt, you satisfy your curiosity, I just did.

The Woman is in RIO, check out all the Nizooria Flags welcoming her in all those fake pictures APC spin doctors have been posting online.

Emmmm If Aisha Buhari was in America, as per custom , the Nigerian Ambassador's wife would have welcomed her at the airport and act as her chaperone until she departs back to Nizooria

Many Notable News papers and media houses would have invited her to talk about her new book on how to do hair and makeup.

Michelle Obama would have honored her with a private dinner at the West Wing of the White House. Well, it did not happen..

#Okbye

Nairalanders there's a number there, call the Institute and confirm for yourself....I know your crazy support has almost turned most to dunces that believes every damn thing but a little effort won't kill you.

Guy its really not nice to disgrace yourself out in public like this now. This is the reason your post has not gotten to FP.
A good advice. Stop calling contacts that are not designated to provide you such info. The site u claim is robust and has the contacts of people certified to provide such information. Thry are called key contacts link is here.
http://www.usip.org/key-people?taxonomy_vocabulary_4_tid_1=All&sort_by=field_last_name_value&sort_order=ASC&page=1
And by the was stop giving ur self headache on this matter. Abi you bet with your life on this?

1 Like

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Please confirm instead of raining insult...We are in democracy and modern times...Say no to being decieved like a full meat of cow...
You insulted our country by calling it a zoo so we replied in kind by calling you an animal

3 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by EmekaBlue(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
We are all animals abi are we insects?
kropotkin2:
You insulted our country by calling it a zoo so we replied in kind by calling you an animal

2 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by EmekaBlue(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ok sir but I am not giving myself any headache at all...
Inova:

Guy its really not nice to disgrace yourself out in public like this now. This is the reason your post has not gotten to FP.
A good advice. Stop calling contacts that are not designated to provide you such info. The site u claim is robust and has the contacts of people certified to provide such information. Thry are called key contacts link is here.
http://www.usip.org/key-people?taxonomy_vocabulary_4_tid_1=All&sort_by=field_last_name_value&sort_order=ASC&page=1
And by the was stop giving ur self headache on this matter. Abi you bet with your life on this?

1 Like

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by Bitterleafsoup: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oh yeah thats how I bust them for War College.
Not one American news media outlet carried the story not one.

What an insult BTW so the POTUS did not send Michelle or even one Government official to greet Zooharis Boo?

3 Likes

Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by jamace(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hmm. lipsrsealed
Re: BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
If I had not left DC unexpectedly, I wouldve taken it upon myself to check that out.

Apc's lies no let man differentiate between mad man and mechanic again.

For now, let Ngeneukwenu and co keep rejoicing in Africa.angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi / Seyi Tinubu Put Smiles On Faces Of Lawma’s Sweepers, Distributes Palliatives+pho / Emir Of Rano In Kano Full Burial Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.