Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. (964 Views)

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" / Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by muhamadnur: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
I did not create this thread which is worth FP to ague with those who oppose what you will see in this amazing and truthful video so i am here with #peace so..... pls lala do the needful to push this to frontpage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYedKXpb5mo&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCN7_o97pr84CFY3RHAodbaYHV1ITSXNpcyBlbmVteSBvZiBpc2xhbQ%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Its an enemy of humanity in its totality. Bur I'm not really concerned about what those who see us as terrorists think about me nor can they prevent the spread of Islam across the world
Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by analice107: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Its an enemy of humanity in its totality. Bur I'm not really concerned about what those who see us as terrorists think about me nor can they prevent the spread of Islam across the world
Mohammed bin Abdullah is an enemy of Islam. Say it. because no boko haram terrorist in his entire life time as a carrier terrorist can come close to committing the level of atrocities Muhammed committed in one life time.
Hello, we know all about your AL Tiggya. When you sponsor them with your Zakat, you come out to spew this trash, you deceive yourself.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by abduljabbar4(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
analice107:

Mohammed bin Abdullah is an enemy of Islam. Say it. because no boko haram terrorist in his entire life time as a carrier terrorist can come close to committing the level of atrocities Muhammed committed in one life time.
Hello, we know all about your AL Tiggya. When you sponsor them with your Zakat, you come out to spew this trash, you deceive yourself.
Yeah, we sponsor them to bomb us in our mosques,schools,villages and markets and tell them not to attack the infidels. Nice reasoning

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by analice107: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Yeah, we sponsor them to bomb us in our mosques,schools,villages and markets and tell them not to attack the infidels. Nice reasoning
Read this Koranic verse slowly.
Quran 9:111 Allah has PURCHASED of the beliefs, their persons and their goods for theirs in return IS THE GARDEN OF PLEASURE. THEY FIGHT IN HIS CAUSE, AND SLAY AND BE SLAIN, A PROMISE BINDING ON HIM IN TRUTH. through the law, the gospel and the Koran.

Pay attention to "SLAY and be SLAIN.
In the process of Jihad, infidels are killed, but any Muslim who dies goes straight to Paradise. That's Islam. They are sending Muslims to Paradise.

Guy, understand Islam. Islam is blood shed, without blood shed Islam dies. So, it doesn't matter whose blood is shed. Most importantly, blood must be shed. That's why we keep sounding the warning for those who have ears to hear and come out of there. Islam is the religion of Satan and Satan Hates human beings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2016
analice107:

[s]Read this Koranic verse slowly.
Quran 9:111 Allah has PURCHASED of the beliefs, their persons and their goods for theirs in return IS THE GARDEN OF PLEASURE. THEY FIGHT IN HIS CAUSE, AND SLAY AND BE SLAIN, A PROMISE BINDING ON HIM IN TRUTH. through the law, the gospel and the Koran.

Pay attention to "SLAY and be SLAIN.
In the process of Jihad, infidels are killed, but any Muslim who dies goes straight to Paradise. That's Islam. They are sending Muslims to Paradise.

Guy, understand Islam. Islam is blood shed, without blood shed Islam dies. So, it doesn't matter whose blood is shed. Most importantly, blood must be shed. That's why we keep sounding the warning for those who have ears to hear and come out of there. Islam is the religion of Satan and Satan Hates human beings.
[/s]

In wars you either kill or get killed.

I have these questions for you:

When was the verse revealed?
Have you read the whole Surah and understood what it talks about or did you just pick out what you were looking for?

You can decieve your brothers who have refused to use their brains but you can't decieve me and you can't know my religion more than I do

4 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by analice107: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

In wars you either kill or get killed.

I have these questions for you:

When was the verse revealed?
Have you read the whole Surah and understood what it talks about or did you just pick out what you were looking for?

You can decieve your brothers who have refused to use their brains but you can't decieve me and you can't know my religion more than I do
Thing is, you don't know your religion, that's why we are here trying to help you see.
You talked about war, look back to Muhammed. Who was at war with Muhammed throughout his life time?
He moved to kill and steal other's properties, except they accept him as a prophet, when they resist him, he declared war against them. Till this day, that has been Islam.
Tell me which war is going on right now, for muslims to be killing people everywhere on earth?
Who is Isis fight with? Who is boko haram fighting with? Who are the Fulani herdsmen fighting with?
Do you just talk because you feel like it?
Is France at war with Islam? What War was America fighting with Islam when the Twin Towers were bombed by Islam?

Mention any War going on right now which to you is inciting the Muslims to kill Christians and Jews everywhere.
Your new boko haram leader has openly called a Fatwa against Christians in Nigeria, who is at war with them?

Guy, just go away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2016
analice107:

Thing is, you don't know your religion, that's why we are here trying to help you see.
You talked about war, look back to Muhammed. Who was at war with Muhammed throughout his life time?
He moved to kill and steal other's properties, except they accept him as a prophet, when they resist him, he declared war against them. Till this day, that has been Islam.
Tell me which war is going on right now, for muslims to be killing people everywhere on earth?
Who is Isis fight with? Who is boko haram fighting with? Who are the Fulani herdsmen fighting with?
Do you just talk because you feel like it?
Is France at war with Islam? What War was America fighting with Islam when the Twin Towers were bombed by Islam?

Mention any War going on right now which to you is inciting the Muslims to kill Christians and Jews everywhere.
Your new boko haram leader has openly called a Fatwa against Christians in Nigeria, who is at war with them?

Guy, just go away.

Wow. This is awesom. An internet scholar teaching me about my religion. Well done

Go and make your research. He was on the defence side and not the attacking side.

This claim is also as a result of your internet knowledge of Islam. You use this to decieve Islamic haters not Muslims or non-muslims with brains

You have still refused to tell me where in history we fought with the Arabs and got forcefully converted to Islam. You are evading too many of my questions

If Muslims are always killing then how many people would there have been in this world? And even if Muslims kill, does that necessarily reflect what is taught in Islam? Please don't evade this one. We have heard stories about pastors rraping young children. Does the bible teach them to do so?

ISIS is the result of the handiwork of your "heroic" world superpowers. Can you tell me that America doesn't support them? As for Boko haram, their main targets have always been Muslims. From the markets to the villages, schools and places of worship and towns they target Muslim-dominated areas. The herdsmen should be judged according to their actions because Islam didn't tell them to do what they are doing.

Have you heard of the thousands of innocent people these democracies killed? Do you know what the soviets did to the people of Afghanistian? Again, this is not the reflection on the teachings of Islam. If your actions are judged according to the group you belong to then tell me who is not a criminal in this world

Who are those fighting the war? If they are defending themselves, good Islam teaches them to do so but if they are attacking without any provocation then they are not being obedient to Allah because he instructed us to live peacefully with them

I will not go away, you accepted that you are a Muslim just to gain access to this section to say the usual trash about Islam. You are the one to go away and not me. This is where I beling

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by analice107: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Wow. This is awesom. An internet scholar teaching me about my religion. Well done

Go and make your research. He was on the defence side and not the attacking side.

This claim is also as a result of your internet knowledge of Islam. You use this to decieve Islamic haters not Muslims or non-muslims with brains

You have still refused to tell me where in history we fought with the Arabs and got forcefully converted to Islam. You are evading too many of my questions

If Muslims are always killing then how many people would there have been in this world? And even if Muslims kill, does that necessarily reflect what is taught in Islam? Please don't evade this one. We have heard stories about pastors rraping young children. Does the bible teach them to do so?

ISIS is the result of the handiwork of your "heroic" world superpowers. Can you tell me that America doesn't support them? As for Boko haram, their main targets have always been Muslims. From the markets to the villages, schools and places of worship and towns they target Muslim-dominated areas. The herdsmen should be judged according to their actions because Islam didn't tell them to do what they are doing.

Have you heard of the thousands of innocent people these democracies killed? Do you know what the soviets did to the people of Afghanistian? Again, this is not the reflection on the teachings of Islam. If your actions are judged according to the group you belong to then tell me who is not a criminal in this world

Who are those fighting the war? If they are defending themselves, good Islam teaches them to do so but if they are attacking without any provocation then they are not being obedient to Allah because he instructed us to live peacefully with them

I will not go away, you accepted that you are a Muslim just to gain access to this section to say the usual trash about Islam. You are the one to go away and not me. This is where I beling
What? Is being in Naira land accepting that am a Muslim?

Me, Muslim? Am not surprised if one of you have done what they are known for doing, Hijacking People's monikers and making them appear as Muslims.

Am not a Muslim, can never with open eyes walk into hellfire.

That said. I like having a reasonable discussion. You raise issues, when I try to discuss them, you evade them and bring others up.
How many issues have u raised in this post alone?
Amongst many you raised, I picked "War", I decided to take you up on that, now you evading it, bring up several others.
Check your post and pick what you want us to discuss and stick to it.

You mean Muhammed was on the defensive against the Arabians? Are you for real? So if you are told that the was case, shouldn't you use your brian and think?

He came up with a personal religion (which was not actually new, because while others were worshipping their own idols, Muhammed's grand parents at the same time were worshipping Allah, Malat, Alat and Uzzah. Still in the Ka'aba where all those other gods were) but he came up forcing people to discard their own gods to accept only his own, when they resisted him, he declared Jihad on them.

This, man...
What is Jihad? "War against anyone who will not accept Allah and his Messenger" as the only God.

Did other Arabs forced their God's on Muhammed or Muhammed forced his as you guys are still doing till today to people?
Do u think by telling lies, your lies will become truth?

Let me give you an instance just here in Nigeria. How did Usman Dan Danfodio spread Islam in Nigeria? That's the way Muhammed spread Islam in the Arabian Peninsula. If you don't know that part of history, learn it. The true Muslims don't hide it. They are not ashamed to kill for Allah.

The difference between the Pastors who rape people and Muslims parents who rape their Littles daughters, get them pregnant and push them out to be stoned to death is that, we condemn those acts, but you cover them up and keep a straight face to protect Islam.

Read and "A God Who Hates" By a Muslim Woman from Syria. Wafa Sultan. And see first hand what true Islam is.

What fuelled the attack on Afghanistan? You are a Hypocrite if you stand here and support what the Taliban did in Afghanistan.

What am I even saying. U are a Muslim,why shd u see what the Taliban does as a sin?

Once again, gerrarahia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by abduljabbar4(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
analice107:

What? Is being in Naira land accepting that am a Muslim?

Me, Muslim? Am not surprised if one of you have done what they are known for doing, Hijacking People's monikers and making them appear as Muslims.

Am not a Muslim, can never with open eyes walk into hellfire.

That said. I like having a reasonable discussion. You raise issues, when I try to discuss them, you evade them and bring others up.
How many issues have u raised in this post alone?
Amongst many you raised, I picked "War", I decided to take you up on that, now you evading it, bring up several others.
Check your post and pick what you want us to discuss and stick to it.

You mean Muhammed was on the defensive against the Arabians? Are you for real? So if you are told that the was case, shouldn't you use your brian and think?

He came up with a personal religion (which was not actually new, because while others were worshipping their own idols, Muhammed's grand parents at the same time were worshipping Allah, Malat, Alat and Uzzah. Still in the Ka'aba where all those other gods were) but he came up forcing people to discard their own gods to accept only his own, when they resisted him, he declared Jihad on them.

This, man...
What is Jihad? "War against anyone who will not accept Allah and his Messenger" as the only God.

Did other Arabs forced their God's on Muhammed or Muhammed forced his as you guys are still doing till today to people?
Do u think by telling lies, your lies will become truth?

Let me give you an instance just here in Nigeria. How did Usman Dan Danfodio spread Islam in Nigeria? That's the way Muhammed spread Islam in the Arabian Peninsula. If you don't know that part of history, learn it. The true Muslims don't hide it. They are not ashamed to kill for Allah.

The difference between the Pastors who rape people and Muslims parents who rape their Littles daughters, get them pregnant and push them out to be stoned to death is that, we condemn those acts, but you cover them up and keep a straight face to protect Islam.

Read and "A God Who Hates" By a Muslim Woman from Syria. Wafa Sultan. And see first hand what true Islam is.

What fuelled the attack on Afghanistan? You are a Hypocrite if you stand here and support what the Taliban did in Afghanistan.

What am I even saying. U are a Muslim,why shd u see what the Taliban does as a sin?

Once again, gerrarahia.

I thought the thread was in the Islamic section

You are already on the path of hellfire because you believe in falsehood. I advise you to repent

You didn't raise any issue. As for my issues, I'm happy that you are giving me your own definition of jihad. I asked you to tell me who boko haram's major targets are

I gave you an answer. Muslims were being attacked and so they have every right Islamically to defend themselves as long as they don't attack non-combatants

Yes, he was on the defensive side. As for the brain part, we all know those that don't use their brains. Those who believe their pastors can make amputees to grow limbs are the ones that don't use their brains

I knew it. You have internet Islamic education. Jihad simply means striving in the caus of Allah. We have military Jihad (for defending Islam against aggression which is the lesser Jihad), peace time Jihad (like calling people to the way of Allah) and Jihad bi Al nafs (against ones evil thoughts). Like I said, you know nothing about Islam

I don't understand this and I doubt if you even understand yourself. But please stop evading, tell me how Islam spread in Africa.

You are the ones that are lying. Lying to yourselves about things you know that it isn't true. I heard that one of you here on Nairaland can give life to the deadgrin

As at when Danfodio came, Islam was already In Nigeria. Our emirs were always hell bent on gaining new territories, killing people unnecessarily and were practising Islam the way they liked. Danfodio only civilised us and brought orderliness. That's why we had an organized system of government as at when the colonial masters came.

Islam spread across Africa through trading relations and some other attractive things (e.g reading and writing). I can educate you more on this.

Sorry, I don't take things any how without evidence. Can you show me a video where you saw them covering it up? And please stop telling me that you condemn it. You simply call them fake pastors, end time pastors , etc( ironically we don't have fake muslims according to your sense of reasoning).

So if I kill somebody in Kaduna it makes it right for you to kill an innocent persin in port harcourt? Just listen to yourself. Mind you I didn't say what they did is right but the superpowers deserve most of the blame

That's your fvcking opinion

I'm too much for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by oaroloye(m): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
SHALOM!

The greatest experts in creating "Islamic" Terrorist Groups is the American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

Their first attempt at this was in IRAN, in 1951, when the Democratically-elected Mohammed Mossadegh attempted to negotiate with the British for 50-50 sharing of their Oil Revenues- just as they were giving SAUDI ARABIA at the time.

The British refused.

So Mohammad Mossadegh told them to go back to THEIR country!

The British Oil Company was enraged, but couldn't do anything.

They demanded that the British Government- under Winston Churchill, at the time- retake the oilfields with military force.

He refused, on the grounds that, should the SOVIET UNION step in, they could have World War III.

So they went to America, and asked the support of President Eisenhower. He said the same thing Churchhill said.

The head of the newly-created CIA stepped in: "Leave it to US," he said, "we know what to do."

Instead of sending jets, ships, or missiles, they sent just ONE MAN.

This was KERMIT ROOSEVELT, the grandson of former President THEODORE ROOSEVELT.

He postponed his own upcoming Kidney Surgery: "My country is more important!"

He took office as the Regional Director for the CIA in the Middle East.

He used Bribery, Blackmail, Prostitution, Intimidation to get the Iranian people to hold huge street protests against the prime minister, and spread false Propaganda that he was not doing a good job. Finally, they launched Terrorist Attacks, salting the scenes with leaflets praising Mohammad Mossadegh- until the people finally believed that HE had been behind these attacks.

He was deposed, and placed under House Arrest, to later die in exile- all the while protesting his innocence.

Before he died by 2000, Kermit Roosevelt openly confessed- even boasted- what he had done to secure the interests of his country.

This was called "OPERATION AJAX."

I cannot understand how we never heard of it, before JOHN PERKINS brought it up in his first book exposing his own people's wrongdoings.

See: ALL THE SHAH'S MEN, by Steven Kinzer.
KILLING HOPE, by William Blum.
CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN, by John Perkins.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by analice107: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I thought the thread was in the Islamic section

You are already on the path of hellfire because you believe in falsehood. I advise you to repent

You didn't raise any issue. As for my issues, I'm happy that you are giving me your own definition of jihad. I asked you to tell me who boko haram's major targets are

I gave you an answer. Muslims were being attacked and so they have every right Islamically to defend themselves as long as they don't attack non-combatants

Yes, he was on the defensive side. As for the brain part, we all know those that don't use their brains. Those who believe their pastors can make amputees to grow limbs are the ones that don't use their brains

I knew it. You have internet Islamic education. Jihad simply means striving in the caus of Allah. We have military Jihad (for defending Islam against aggression which is the lesser Jihad), peace time Jihad (like calling people to the way of Allah) and Jihad bi Al nafs (against ones evil thoughts). Like I said, you know nothing about Islam

I don't understand this and I doubt if you even understand yourself. But please stop evading, tell me how Islam spread in Africa.

You are the ones that are lying. Lying to yourselves about things you know that it isn't true. I heard that one of you here on Nairaland can give life to the deadgrin

As at when Danfodio came, Islam was already In Nigeria. Our emirs were always hell bent on gaining new territories, killing people unnecessarily and were practising Islam the way they liked. Danfodio only civilised us and brought orderliness. That's why we had an organized system of government as at when the colonial masters came.

Islam spread across Africa through trading relations and some other attractive things (e.g reading and writing). I can educate you more on this.

Sorry, I don't take things any how without evidence. Can you show me a video where you saw them covering it up? And please stop telling me that you condemn it. You simply call them fake pastors, end time pastors , etc( ironically we don't have fake muslims according to your sense of reasoning).

So if I kill somebody in Kaduna it makes it right for you to kill an innocent persin in port harcourt? Just listen to yourself. Mind you I didn't say what they did is right but the superpowers deserve most of the blame

That's your fvcking opinion

I'm too much for you
Hahahahahahahaha. The guy is too much for me. Wow. With everything you ve just written, it's obvious you don't read history books, Only what the imams tell you in your Mosques.
Did you say Islam was in Nigeria before blood thirsty Danfodio came?
Man, gerarahia. It's obvious I have been wasting my time on you.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by abduljabbar4(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. The guy is too much for me. Wow. With everything you ve just written, it's obvious you don't read history books, Only what the imams tell you in your Mosques.
Did you say Islam was in Nigeria before blood thirsty Danfodio came?
Man, gerarahia. It's obvious I have been wasting my time on you.

Yes, Islam was here before the coming of Dan Fodio. The only thing is that people were practising it anyhow.

You can't continue because you have seen that I cannot be decieved, not that you don't want to waste your time
Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by true2god: 7:27am On Aug 09, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

The greatest experts in creating "Islamic" Terrorist Groups is the American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

Their first attempt at this was in IRAN, in 1951, when the Democratically-elected Mohammed Mossadegh attempted to negotiate with the British for 50-50 sharing of their Oil Revenues- just as they were giving SAUDI ARABIA at the time.

The British refused.

They demanded that the British Government- under Winston Churchill, at the time- retake the oilfields with military force.

He refused, on the grounds that, should the SOVIET UNION step in, they could have World War III.

So they went to America, and asked the support of President Eisenhower. He said the same thing Churchhill said.

The head of the newly-created CIA stepped in: "Leave it to US," he said, "we know what to do."

He used Bribery, Blackmail, Prostitution, Intimidation to get the Iranian people to hold huge street protests against the prime minister, and spread false Propaganda that he was not doing a good job. Finally, they launched Terrorist Attacks, salting the scenes with leaflets praising Mohammad Mossadegh- until the people finally believed that HE had been behind these attacks.

He was deposed, and placed under House Arrest, to later die in exile- all the while protesting his innocence.

Before he died by 2000, Kermit Roosevelt openly confessed- even boasted- what he had done to secure the interests of his country.

I cannot understand how we never heard of it, before JOHN PERKINS brought it up in his first book exposing his own people's wrongdoings.

I won't be surprised if Muslims one day wake and say the CIA trained and equipped Islamic prophet Mohammed. I won't be surprised if Muslims one day accused the CIA of creating the shia-sunni wars and crisis. I won't be surprised if one day Muslims tell we kafirs the CIA published the stupid and superstitious ha-death.

Muslims can believe anything without verification, as long as it comes from an illiterate imam. If the CIA can actually bring out the terror in Muslims, using Islamic materials as brainwashing tools, then Islam is a stupid religion for dummies.

The last time I checked, Mohammed in his own words said he had been made victorious by means of terror (sahih bukhari 4:52:256). So every good Muslim who follow the sunnah must be a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by haffaze777(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Nicest reply brother may Allah increase u in knowledge and wisdom

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2016
haffaze777:

Nicest reply brother may Allah increase u in knowledge and wisdom
Ameen. I wish you the same my brother

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

The British refused.

Wow. Each time I thought I knew a lot about these hypocrites (western democrazies) I get proved wrong. They are the devils behind all the terrorism we are facing in this world.

People ask why most terrorists are from Arab countries. They should tell us where America has no hands.
Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by analice107: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Yes, Islam was here before the coming of Dan Fodio. The only thing is that people were practising it anyhow.

You can't continue because you have seen that I cannot be decieved, not that you don't want to waste your time
You meant to say, you can't break free from deception?
Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by analice107: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You meant to say, you can't break free from satan/Allah's deception?
Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by abduljabbar4(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
analice107:

You meant to say, you can't break free from satan/Allah's deception?

Satan as in your yahweh?
Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by analice107: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Satan as in your yahweh?
Guy, I have made you relevant long enough, now I leave you down there where Allah left you.

*Ignore mood activated*
Re: BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. by orisa37: 3:46am On Aug 10, 2016
And destroyers of Civilizations.

(1) (Reply)

Five Things You Didn’t Know About Moses / See 5 Bible Verses That 'prove' Christianity Is Not A Peaceful Religion / So What Do These Silly Atheists Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.