Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

"Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce (37493 Views)

Arewa Youths To Buhari - Forget 2019 / Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) / Nollywood Stars Storm Anambra For APGA Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by conductor1: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
The senator representing Bayelsa East at the National Assembly, Ben Murray-Bruce thinks that for Nigeria to be free from its current economic shackles, president Muhammadu Buhari should pay a visit to Anambra State and learn some lessons from governor Willie Obiano.

"Mr. President, forget pride and party, gather your entire cabinet and go to Anambra. What is going on there is worthy of the FG's emulation!

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/762325524010065920

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by conductor1: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by CHANNELStv2020: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Truth

12 Likes

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by buharisbae(f): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
I agree with the man for once

click like if you agree with him

click share if you think he is an hypocrite

403 Likes 62 Shares

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by aresssa: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
lmao.... To earn from what exactly? grin

How to export imaginary $5 million roadside ugu or how to roam around town with cameramen, loudspeaker and microphone like a jobless losers? grin

I just wonder why the twitter nuisance representing bayelsa did not ask his own useless and worthless salary owing governor to go and help obingo look for ugu in anambra... grin

I just wonder if na anambra people send this clown to abuja abi na bayelsa people.. grin

bayelsa people don hit predicament... grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by wiseguy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
The last time I checked, Bayelsa the home state of Ben Bruce is owing salary. Let Bruce first advice Gov. Dickson to go to Anambra and learn. Charity they say begins at home. He is advising the President who is in charge of the whole nation and in a different party but cannot advice Dickson or other Governors owing workers salary in the same PDP with him who are also colleague-governors to Obiano in APGA to go learn from him.
Hypocrite Ben Mumu Bruce.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by Ajibel(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nonsense.

This man is from Bayelsa state but what impact has he made to improve the conditions in his state by offering advices to the government the same way he is doing with PMB?

Obiano is doing very fine in his state but how can you dare compare the state with managing the affairs of a big nation like Nigeria?

If at all you need to, Lagos is the state to mention and not Anambra.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by onespecial(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ajibel:
Nonsense.

This man is from Bayelsa state but what impact has he made to improve the conditions in his state by offering advices to the government the same way he is doing with PMB?

Obiano is doing very fine in his state but how can you dare compare the state with managing the affairs of a big nation like Nigeria?

Why Lagos and not Anambra ? Bigot.

Lagos is living off ot revenue sources instituted by Federal government and evil scheming.

But Anambra emerged to be considered an ideal progressing state out of thought out ideas.
Do u now understand why Ben chose Anambra ?

220 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by GODISGREAT123: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Anambra is doing fine. The modest achievements of the Governor there is worthy of emulation. No matter how small progress is, it is far better than standstill or retrogression

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by Ajibel(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
1: Lagos State: 268,224,782,435
9: Anambra State: 14,791,175,253

In 2015, this is the IGR (minus FAAC allocations and handouts from FG) of both Lagos and Anambra.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
What is happening in Anambra seems I'm lost here?
Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by Ajibel(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Few months ago, Obiano's team were on a study tour to LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT to learn from the Boss Lagos itself

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/2016/04/12/obianos-team-in-lagos-on-study-tour/

And an idiot is asking why Lagos. If not Lagos, which other state should I have mentioned? Imo or Akwa Ibom? _Fucking tribalist!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by aresssa: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
onespecial:

Why Lagos and not Anambra ? Bigot.

Lagos is living off ot revenue sources instituted by Federal government and evil scheming.

But Anambra emerged to be considered an ideal progressing state out of thought out ideas.
Do u now understand why Ben chose Anambra ?

The Twitter nuisance asking the President of Nigerian to go and learn from some state governor in Anambra was a sad and pathetic reflection of his own idiocy, shallow and unintelligent reasoning that has nothing to do with Anambra since there is nothing in Anambra to emulate.

Even you his supporter can not articulate or list more than 4 major projects he's started and commissioned so what's there to emulate especially when other states have way way more to show.

And about salaries, many states are comfortably paying salaries so what's so special about Anambra paying salary?

Even sef, Anambra is one of the many poor States that can not pay full N18,000 minimum wage and have refused to pay minimum wage so what's there to emulate?

And I'm sure you'll come back with some more rubbish, but make sure are ready to list his achievements including commissioned projects since assuming office.

Beats me why the bayelsa senator who's backyard is getting blown to pieces care less about his own state and the poor workers yet to get paid their salaries. Shouldn't the clueless zero common sense man save his laughable advise for his own state governor?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by naijaGhandi: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
See pot calling kettle black. Your company has been taken over by AMCON yet you don't see the need to take your staff to obiano so as to tutor them on how to do business without being fraudulent...go and clear your debts adaripon.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by abduljabbar4(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
He is a parrot on social media and a benchwarmer/spectator in the senate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by abduljabbar4(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
I now understand why they said he looks like Obama but reasons like OBANIKORO

10 Likes

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by sorepco(m): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
aresssa:

The Twitter nuisance asking the President of Nigerian to go and learn from some state governor in Anambra was a sad and pathetic reflection of his own idiocy, shallow and unintelligent reasoning that has nothing to do with Anambra since there is nothing in Anambra to emulate.

Even you his supporter can not articulate or list more than 4 major projects he's started and commissioned so what's there to emulate especially when other states have way way more to show.

And about salaries, many states are comfortably paying salaries so what's so special about Anambra paying salary?

Even sef, Anambra is one of the many poor States that can not pay full [b]N18,000 minimum wage a[/b]nd have refused to pay minimum wage so what's there to emulate?

And I'm sure you'll come back with some more rubbish, but make sure are ready to list his achievements including commissioned projects since assuming office.

Beats me why the bayelsa senator who's backyard is getting blown to pieces care less about his own state and the poor workers yet to get paid their salaries. Shouldn't the clueless zero common sense man save his laughable advise for his own state governor?

R u sure? I heard the minimum wage there is 20.000 naira??

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by IstandWitBuhari: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
The afonjas with amala and ewedu brain will soon gather here,just watch and see

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by aresssa: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
sorepco:

R u sure? I heard the minimum wage there is 20.000 naira??

N20.000 ke? Na bankruptcy be that o.

See, it's always about the money ans you always have to follow the money.

Anambra is a poor salary only state.

The Anambra state budget is measly N101 billion which can not do anything after paying salary and even that N101billion has the usual question mark because the allocation built into it dwindles everyday because of low oil price and destruptions in the Delta.

Even the below minimum wage they are paying can not easily be sustained and this ia why obiano went to hia2 lawmakers to approve N10 billion loan on top of the debt still on their books.

N101 billion budget after adding all your money together means poor and this is the reason why obioano can not do anything beyond walking around and taking pictures just to look busy.

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by hungryboy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
The Zombies are out in force,
Attacking Ben Bruce,
Buhari is a disaster,
That's a fact

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by ayzTIGER: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nothing concerns Lagos with what Ben Murray Bruce said but the Afonjas from Soka Forest have already invaded the tread acting as if all of them are from Lagos State. Afonjas already know Obiano is miles better than Buhari, i dont really understand the drama they are trying to put up here

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:02am On Aug 08, 2016
aresssa:
lmao.... To earn from what exactly? grin

How to export imaginary $5 million roadside ugu or how to roam around town with cameramen, loudspeaker and microphone like a jobless losers? grin

I just wonder why the twitter nuisance representing bayelsa did not ask his own useless and worthless salary owing governor to go and help obingo look for ugu in anambra... grin

I just wonder if na anambra people send this clown to abuja abi na bayelsa people.. grin

bayelsa people don hit predicament... grin
learn how to utilize other avenue apart from oil. How and when to pay workers.
How to fulfill campaign promises.
The way you kept on mentioning ugu in all your post like a lunatic, you sure you well so?

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by Jombojombo(m): 12:13am On Aug 08, 2016
Ajibel:

You are a very big _fool for calling me a bigot. Getout _fucktard. I've got no chill for _idiots like you online.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by MXrep: 12:19am On Aug 08, 2016
see them shouting Lagos, why not Osun? Lagos is killing nigeria with govt backed monopolistic advantage

39 Likes

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by aresssa: 12:29am On Aug 08, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
learn how to utilize other avenue apart from oil. How and when to pay workers.
How to fulfill campaign promises.

The way you kept on mentioning ugu in all your post like a lunatic, you sure you well so?

I don't remember saying anything against diversification which I support across the board 100%, what I spoke against remains the man's fact less and unsubstantiated claims..

Obviously, there's a clear difference between diversification and making wild and unsubstantiated utterances.

Lunacy is your inability to read and comprehend...

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by mazichika: 12:36am On Aug 08, 2016
Ajibel:
Nonsense.

cry cry baby.

47 Likes

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by Zonacom(m): 12:37am On Aug 08, 2016
Funny how non Anambrarians are blowing the state's horns more than we it's indigenes. Only goes to prove one thing, something good is definitely happening in Anambra. I only hope Willie sustains the tempo should he win next year's election.
Haters go and kpeme

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by mazichika: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2016
See as frustration and anger wan finish these grandchildren of Afonja due to this piece of good news from Anambra.

grin

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by mazichika: 12:45am On Aug 08, 2016
If only mr dullard will listen

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by aresssa: 12:57am On Aug 08, 2016
Anambra state's workers salary..

N11.600....
grin

This is the poverty wages and rubbish the useless twitter nuisance want us to copy? grin

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce by mazichika: 1:05am On Aug 08, 2016
aresssa:

N20.000 ke? Na bankruptcy be that o.

See, it's always about the money ans you always have to follow the money.

Anambra is a poor salary only state.

The Anambra state budget is measly N101 billion which can not do anything after paying salary and even that N101billion has the usual question mark because the allocation built into it dwindles everyday because of low oil price and destruptions in the Delta.

Even the below minimum wage they are paying can not easily be sustained and this ia why obiano went to hia2 lawmakers to approve N10 billion loan on top of the debt still on their books.

N101 billion budget after adding all your money together means poor and this is the reason why obioano can not do anything beyond walking around and taking pictures just to look busy.
**** don't say trash out of hate and jealousy.
Am from Anambra and I can authoritatively tell you minimum wage there is 25k.
Hate is really tormenting umu Afonja.
Tufiakwa!

72 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinese Loans: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Twitter But Got This / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Survivors Of Ikoyi Building Collapse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.