Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1343 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) / WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by chronique(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pretty confused huh? cool
Re: . by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
I am not understanding sad

Re: . by StupidGoat(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
abeg getawt let me see road
Re: . by SweetieConstie(f): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
undecided
Re: . by youngest85(m): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
I vote Oliviaarims
Cc: Nairaland Jega

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
chai sharp bittch, she don kari puna bribe op

op BTW u force u open d thread to reveal her b4 undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
Laveda na here e dey happen

Biko wetere'm popcorn and coke cheesy

Btw op, who's your PR adviser, that person should be sacked because your damage control is defective cool
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
All is well
Re: . by obiorathesubtle: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Proverbs 5:19 As a loving hind and a graceful doe, Let her breasts satisfy you at all times; Be exhilarated always with her love.

Song of Solomon 8:10 "I was a wall, and my breasts were like towers; Then I became in his eyes as one who finds peace.

Song of Solomon 4:5 "Your two breasts are like two fawns, Twins of a gazelle Which feed among the lilies.

Song of Solomon 7:7-8 "Your stature is like a palm tree, And your breasts are like its clusters. "I said, 'I will climb the palm tree, I will take hold of its fruit stalks.' Oh, may your breasts be like clusters of the vine, And the fragrance of your breath like apples,

Song of Solomon 1:13 "My beloved is to me a pouch of myrrh Which lies all night between my breasts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ogorwyne(f): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
OP its like you do stuffs without thinking. Am sorry to say. I know you are older than I am o, but its just what I have observed.

1 Like

Re: . by DankemzI(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
What Made You Change your mind Why Make a Hasty Conclusion?
Re: . by Laveda(f): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
skarlett:
Laveda na here e dey happen

Biko wetere'm popcorn and coke cheesy

Btw op, who's your PR adviser, that person should be sacked because your damage control is defective cool

E dey road dey come grin

But what's the essence of this thread? Damage been done already..
If only we think very well before acting.wink

Its well!
Re: . by Sexxkillz: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Yup.

Said it earlier today. This is the problem with falling in love on nairaland. . . Immature boys always bringing private matters to nairaland, and apologizing after the harm is done.

Ladies, look before you leap.

Yes.

Amongst the quiet ones, and not these street urchins with internet connection willing to share screenshots and come to nairaland to wail and divulge unnecessary details when the love goes sour.

Look before you leap.

www.nairaland.com/3273771/someone-find-loveon-nl#48271394#48269755

Sexxkillz:
Majority of girls on NL are lonely. And they are private. They are also scared because no one wants their private lives in public glare.

This site would have been a world beater in terms of people finding love, but it seems the "screenshot button" is the favourite new play button of the immature boys. They don't even know how to handle a simple misunderstanding.

www.nairaland.com/3273771/someone-find-loveon-nl#48271394#48271394#48271394

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by zicoraads: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
You, my friend, need to think before acting. And trust me, this action will only exacerbate the situation.

They'll soon be here.
Re: . by MUVA(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Why people still bring their personal issues to NL is something I'm yet to understand. By baring it in public, you just ruined opportunities that might come knocking in the future!

Keep it away!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by SalomonKane: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oh please spare us the yapping chronique. What's done is done. You add salt to the soup more by opening this thread.

Just let things be and more on, will you.
Re: . by queencalipso(f): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
Op you should have thrashed the issue out with her first before rushing to open a thread on Nl. I remember you quoted me in a particular thread, talking about how a Nl girl played you, I told you people act the way they do for so many reasons. You didn't think it through, you came here and opened a thread on the issue. Trust romancelanders, they helped you to finish it by playing detective.

Now you are here, saying you miss judged her. Hmmm!!! I only hope this thread will make up for all the derogatory names she has been called which I seriously doubt.

This is what happens when you allow emotion over rule your sence of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Laveda:

E dey road dey come grin

But what's the essence of this thread? Damage been done already..
If only we think very well before acting.wink

Its well!

As in eh
Re: . by Cbeatz(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
obiorathesubtle thatz a lotta breasts....shey no CATS
Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
abeg,edakun epp me obtain her number abeg.
i wan preach the gospel to am.
Re: . by obiorathesubtle: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
Cbeatz:
oborathesubtle thatz a lotta breasts....shey no CATS
cool Na so the inspiration come..
Re: . by MzPecs(f): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Edakun! Ayam not understanding
Re: . by Easyjay: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: . by greatwhite(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
youngest85:
I vote Oliviaarims

Cc: Nairaland Jega

Pointing out the obvious grin

(1) (Reply)

Error 404: Cassava Not Found (picx) / 8 MOST Awkward Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Make You Ask Why? / Am Hot :-( Dis Is Wat I Nid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.