Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,576 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

I’m Not A Sponsor Of Niger Delta Avengers, Metuh Blasts Accusers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not A Sponsor Of Niger Delta Avengers, Metuh Blasts Accusers (573 Views)

Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers / We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not A Sponsor Of Niger Delta Avengers, Metuh Blasts Accusers by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Olisa Metuh, has appealed to those accusing him of being one of the sponsors of the dare-devil militant group, Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, to leave him alone, urging the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government and security agencies to immediately investigate and arrest Cynthia Whyte, who purportedly circulated the report.

Metuh in a statement on Sunday, said: “My attention has been drawn to a false and misleading report circulating in a section of the media, heinously listing my name as one of the sympathizers of the Niger-Delta Avengers.

“Ordinarily, I would not have responded to this given that I have since chosen to conduct my affairs with the decency and comportment of someone involved in a well-celebrated trial and with a severe spinal problem. I am also not unaware of the series of false reports against my person in the past few months. However, on this occasion I have chosen to respond, as this particularly borders on matters affecting national security.

“Indeed, I believe this is a wicked, cruel and devilish plot to link me with such activities and at this very time, especially as the claim is outrightly false.
[b]
“For the avoidance of doubt, I here by state categorically that I do not have any relationship or association whatsoever either as a sympathizer or sponsor of any militant group, including the Avengers.

“I therefore find it very cruel that any person would in any manner whatsoever attempt to associate my name with anything to do with this group or its operations and I still wonder what the motive behind this sinister plot is.

“While I restate my decision not to be drawn into any controversy at thistime, it is pertinent that I reiterate that my only preoccupation now remains matters concerning my health and extant court trial as I continue to conduct my affairs with dignity and single-mindedness.

“Finally, I call on the Federal Government and security agencies to immediately investigate and arrest Cynthia Whyte, who purportedly circulated the report and ensure that they get to the root of this matter. This is a security issue and nobody should be allowed to play politics with it.”[/b]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/im-not-a-sponsor-of-niger-delta-avengers-metuh-blasts-accusers/
Re: I’m Not A Sponsor Of Niger Delta Avengers, Metuh Blasts Accusers by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Now, because of their animosity for GEJ they quickly believed the assertions of the “faction” that indicated that GEJ was a sponsor, without a single tenable substantiation.

is it logical for a faction that “urged FG to liaise with Jonathan on peace initiative” now come out to say Jonathan is currently amongst its sponsors in perpetuating hostilities?

“the Niger Delta Avengers we know cannot chicken out of the struggle, I think some people have been paid to cause confusion and derail their struggle.”
Re: I’m Not A Sponsor Of Niger Delta Avengers, Metuh Blasts Accusers by Justiyke4u: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
Social media self
Re: I’m Not A Sponsor Of Niger Delta Avengers, Metuh Blasts Accusers by kozmokaz(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
una first accuse gej den wike now na metu? Kontinuo
Re: I’m Not A Sponsor Of Niger Delta Avengers, Metuh Blasts Accusers by FanYogo1(f): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
kozmokaz:
una first accuse gej den wike now na metu? Kontinuo

There's no first or last. They were all suspected at the same time. They have the right to absolve themselves if they're really innocent.

All this ish started when Apkabio lamented how peaceful the SW is.

But the SW will end the war he started. If we burn, Nigeria burns with us. Never forget that no region has monopoly over wickedness.

Watch osus quote me with rubbish.
Re: I’m Not A Sponsor Of Niger Delta Avengers, Metuh Blasts Accusers by braine(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
That's how they'll deny until we start seeing proof.
Re: I’m Not A Sponsor Of Niger Delta Avengers, Metuh Blasts Accusers by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Of course we know you are not one of the sponsors, we all know its the work of Buhari's media propagandists who are bent on rubbishing the name of Jonathan et-al just to look for means to put him behind bars.
Re: I’m Not A Sponsor Of Niger Delta Avengers, Metuh Blasts Accusers by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Army Violated Own Rules, Sacked Officers For Not Helping APC / Pls Where Is Governor Fayose? / Re-denomination,re-decimal,devaluation Were Economics Jagons That Kill Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.