Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Emami Ayiri- The Man Behind Reformed Niger Delta Avengers, RNDA. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emami Ayiri- The Man Behind Reformed Niger Delta Avengers, RNDA. (3453 Views)

Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emami Ayiri- The Man Behind Reformed Niger Delta Avengers, RNDA. by jameseva: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2016
This op is definitely high on ponmo!! I have always said it, i mean its obvious to the deaf, visible even to the blind that Gej is responsible for the renewed militancy in Niger delta!! How tf can you explain ijaw militants springing up after almost 7 years of inactivity...Conveniently correlating with election loss and just when corruption cases are being linked to jonathan left, right and centre!!

1 Like

Re: Emami Ayiri- The Man Behind Reformed Niger Delta Avengers, RNDA. by 247NewsUpdateNG: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2016
ogmask:
Which kind mumu write up be this. So you made some phone calls then make we jump enter sokaway abi. What if I tell u I made some phone calls and was told that the list is authentic. Faceless idiot coming to confuse us here. If u have nothing to do report back to your paymasters and tell them to reassign you to romance section. Ara. ...

It's unfair for a faceless person to call another faceless. And no matter how pained you're at someone's writeup, it doesn't warrant hurling of insults. That's social media intolerance and is against the ethics and ethos of a peaceable social media coexistence.

Do have a nice day!
Re: Emami Ayiri- The Man Behind Reformed Niger Delta Avengers, RNDA. by ogmask: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2016
247NewsUpdateNG:

It's unfair for a faceless person to call another faceless. And no matter how pained you're at someone's writeup, it doesn't warrant hurling of insults. That's social media intolerance and is against the ethics and ethos of a peaceable social media coexistence.

Do have a nice day!

Noted. Tnx.
Re: Emami Ayiri- The Man Behind Reformed Niger Delta Avengers, RNDA. by ogmask: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2016
momentoftruth:
get a life you are a kind, i dont roll with yoruba bigot.

If i wrote that the story was true you will celebrate, not now i have exposed your plans you de vex,
If I have the time I will write more on what is going on in Nigeria.

Chibok girls kidnap was scam
BOKO is sponored by north elites but it is currently out of their control
Plan to islamize Nigeria is real
Plan to use ND oil to reconstruct other regions is real

Go and prepare for war
Because it may get to this esp because of your mumu president

Pls get a life. You are to shallow to be dignified with a response.
Re: Emami Ayiri- The Man Behind Reformed Niger Delta Avengers, RNDA. by JimiOgunlola: 11:33am On Aug 08, 2016
I believe the OP
APC+MEND+ Ayiri= RNDA
Clear as black and white.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Imported 250 Containers Of Condoms To Nigeria From Pakistan. Photos / Coward Osinbanjo Found His Voice All Thanks To IPOB / Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.