Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness (19217 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Watching Nigeria Vs Morocco Match (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by Mztarstrechy(m): 3:58am On Aug 08, 2016
Pictured above is Kano state governor his Excellency Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR,watching Nigeria - Sweden game which Nigeria won 1-0.The team has qualified for the next stage of Rio Olympics in Brazil.Congrats to them.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/gov-ganduje-pictured-watching-nigeria.html

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 08, 2016
Radio spotted
Hausas and radio na 5&6

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by NOC1(m): 4:14am On Aug 08, 2016
All this tea for one match?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 08, 2016
seen
Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by dannyben5: 4:53am On Aug 08, 2016
kissval1388:
so this is among the thread dat will make 4 million topic u guys usually celebrate?

how is ganduje watching Nigeria vs Sweden a news?
didnt I watch it too?? who carry my news
no vex bro, try be a public figure,u will see dat anything u do will be news. sneezing,drinking garri will be news....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by Tolexander: 4:58am On Aug 08, 2016
Mafizo:
Radio spotted
Hausas and radio na 5&6
Hausas and transistor radio!

The room looks so simple more than what average Nigerian Governors can stay in.

Seems his lifestyle is simple.

45 Likes

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by DickDastardly(m): 4:58am On Aug 08, 2016
This is one of the northerners i like. Unlike kwankwaso and others wey carry bigotry for head.

My amiable governor cool

8 Likes

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by Tolexander: 5:00am On Aug 08, 2016
kissval1388:
so this is among the thread dat will make 4 million topic u guys usually celebrate?

my bro,
wait for your time.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by Babzrockman: 5:25am On Aug 08, 2016
This is the second time he was spotted watching football match. i guess he likes the round leather game
Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by IstandWitBuhari: 6:17am On Aug 08, 2016
Food done land for the Afonjas and almajiris,amala,ewedu and kunu people will soon arrive

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by Ojukwufrank: 6:22am On Aug 08, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Food done land for the Afonjas and almajiris,amala,ewedu and kunu people will soon arrive

Stop disgracing your parents online.

34 Likes

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by ajepako(f): 6:45am On Aug 08, 2016
First time l m seeing the abokkkii not sleeping.. grin grin grin

Dem even put plenty drink in front of him to prevent him from sleeping.... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by pitchez: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2016
cool
Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by strangest(m): 7:07am On Aug 08, 2016
Ganduje is actually doing a good job in Kano... Far way better than Kwankwaso, who destroyed New road and left it in shambles... This man has not only repaired some road in sambo gari but he is setting up beautiful road networks. .

meanwhile

Hausa and tea

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 08, 2016
Very intelligent northerner he is...I'm a fan

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2016
kissval1388:

Keep working hard one day u will be celebrated.Don't beef anybody

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by nitt: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2016
Mafizo:
Radio spotted
Hausas and radio na 5&6

that's why Northerners are politically inclined and up to date on world and current affairs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by Sunnycliff(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2016
The room looks common and simple with zero flamboyance!
Unlike Okoroawusa mansion

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by raymond284(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2016
An Hausa man cannot do without a transistor radio. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by ichommy(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Mafizo:
Radio spotted Hausas and radio na 5&6
grin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by Akshow: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2016
Why is this on front page?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by NairaMaster1(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2016
I'm watching it tooo

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by azeecoboy(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2016
I was there but the camera didn't capture me cheesy

Meanwhile

Yesterday was the saddest day in my life.I was at a park when i saw a woman seriously complaining about herstolen phone. So I went near her to listen to what she was saying.. I was also downloading something with my phone at that same time.. Immediatelyshe saw my phone she told the crowd that's her phone with me. For a moment icouldn't even open my mouth, i was so confused. she held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat meup. But luckily a policeman was passing by and he came to the scene.. He asked what was going onand I explained with tears all over my face. He sent me to the police stationtogether with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that i was innocent.. So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She calledand a girl picked and told the woman it was her daughter. The girl told thewoman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town. I even cried more and more because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle mewith some money. The woman pulled 5 million nairaout of her bag and wanted to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me so i just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by nerodenero: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2016
Mafizo:
Radio spotted
Hausas and radio na 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by NairaMaster1(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2016
PUSH1:
seen
Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by highwaist: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
Pictured above is Kano state governor his Excellency Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR,watching Nigeria - Sweden game which Nigeria won 1-0.The team has qualified for the next stage of Rio Olympics in Brazil.Congrats to them.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/gov-ganduje-pictured-watching-nigeria.html
simplicity,my small sitting room beautiful More than this
Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by DONSMITH123(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2016
So? make i dance or cry?

Mtchew.

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by NairaMaster1(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2016
PUSH1:
seen
it?

Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by Rikidony(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2016
nice one
Re: Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness by CharlieMaria(m): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2016
NOC1:
All this tea for one match?
And that tea go cost something like #250000

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted / Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari / NDDC Interim Management Fails To Explain N143bn Budget Shortfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.