Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

The Need For You As A Nigerian In Diaspora To Invest Wisely. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Need For You As A Nigerian In Diaspora To Invest Wisely. (511 Views)

"Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Need For You As A Nigerian In Diaspora To Invest Wisely. by BuscadoRealty: 4:17am On Aug 08, 2016
Good day to you all who have taken your time out to visit this thread. I decided to create it because I believe alot of you will benefit from it and confidently take a bold step to invest wisely.

It is not new that the reason many Nigerians travel out is to find greener pastures and this is why there is always a need to remember that it will do you a greater good when you have a life time investment back home here in Nigeria.

One of the greatest investment I will encourage everyone of you to make is LAND & PROPERTIES. This is because it is an investment that steadily appreciate and is very hard to depreciate. It is a price worth investment that can hardly go soar.

Don't let anyone deceive you that you will get scammed if you make such a decision to invest your hard earned money in acquiring one for yourself. The honest truth is that it only takes very little carefulness and due procedure to be on a very safe side while doing any LAND OR PROPERTY transaction. One of the most important is a good LAWYER who can confirm all necessary documents for you and secondly is someone close to use (a family member) or yourself who will be available to do proper inspection of the the LAND OR PROPERTY you wish to invest in.

Nigeria as of now is still a developing country which makes it an open opportunity for so much investment in this sector. Imagine owning your own space on this earth, that is something you have for life except you decide to sell it off and invest it again in another location or use the money for something else.

God forbid you are kick out of the country you reside now, you should be confident you have something to fall back on when you get home. With your LAND OR PROPERTY you can have access to a loan if you decide to setup a business or do other things that will lift you up.

There is so much more benefits to acquiring a LAND OR PROPERTY here in Nigeria but I don't want to bore you by typing so much here. You can always reach out to me through my contact if you wish to make more enquiries about this topic.

After all being said, I really encourage you all to think about it and make a bold step to implement it because I am so confident it will be one of the best decisions you will be proud of for life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / With The Money In Ur Account, Which Country Do U Think U Can Travel To? / 55 Dead, Hundreds Injured As Train Glides Off Railway In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.