Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute — Nollywood Actress Fumes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute — Nollywood Actress Fumes (608 Views)

10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once / My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night / Kinds Of Sex Every Woman Enjoys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute — Nollywood Actress Fumes by AmeboPlugger: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2016
Fast-rising Nollywood actress, Empress Anu Sosanya would describe herself as a simple person but one with everything but a simple dream. Her dream is to be one of the biggest stars there is, and she appears good on her way, as she already has a number of good movies to her credit. In this chat, she talks about her career, love and the industry.

What was growing up like?

My growing up was awesome, but at the same time, rough. I lived with my mother who had to cater for her eight children. We went through thick and thin then, but I thank God that today, the story has changed. My siblings and I are doing well in our various fields.

Did your mother okay your going into acting?

Convincing my family took a lot of effort. It was only my sister who bought into my dream from the beginning. I had to organise a family conference to plead my case. My mother insisted I had to go to a tertiary school before I would be allowed to act. I studied marketing at the Lagos State University. Surprisingly, we have marketers too in film production. So it all works together, I don’t feel bad about it all.

What went wrong between your parents?

It’s their issue because I was still a baby then.

Didn’t you bother to ask questions?

We grew up living like that. Though, we spent sometime with
http://amebosquare.com/news/want-sex-every-single-minute-nollywood-actress-fumes/
Re: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute — Nollywood Actress Fumes by Theoritical(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2016
But, she's not sexy

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Guy/lady Get Married??? / Advice To " Lets Be Just Friends Ladies" / Kino: The Science Of Touching A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.