Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Response To Umar Musa Is The North's Version Of Akin Lawanson. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Response To Umar Musa Is The North's Version Of Akin Lawanson. (344 Views)

CCT: What Happens To Saraki’s Day-to-day Trial According To Umar / Senate Calls Off Summon Issued To Umar, Amendment Of CCT / Senate Withdraws Summon Issued To Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Response To Umar Musa Is The North's Version Of Akin Lawanson. by lawani: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
A facebook acquaintance whom I added by myself asked rhetorically if a certain Umar Musa who is publicly alleging that the Nigerian army is out to assassinate him is the North's version of Akin Lawanson?

MY RESPONSE

Please be reasonable, I beg o. I received information and I actually saw my video shared by a former facebook friend in London, a woman, then I was being told that videos of scenes that happened in my bedroom years ago are being shared by the order of Pastor Adeboye and that Gov Aregbesola who delayed the announcement of his commissioners to appoint me was stopped by Pastor Adeboye, I then wrote Adeboye and Aregbesola and I registered the mails at OAU, post office, I also mailed the Presidency and did thesame, No response. My Dad took me to Adeboye who denied everything and then asked me to go down for prayers which I did. I dashed him money. Later, there was no relenting, my business was bankrupted, my fishpond evacuated and my employees compromised, my shop burgled, then I knew it was no joke. That was when the CIA shifted to the gory aspects. In my letter to those entities, I mentioned names, addressees and a bank in London where the person who did the job for them was paid. No response. So if such a simple lead will not be taken, it means they have things to hide. So when I got the gory parts, rapes, murders, throwing of people overboard at sea, human rituals, shape shifting, I put everything online. No reason at all not to.

In addition

So, the London metropolitan police impounded the 10 million naira paid by Adeboye to the Tola Ekunsanmi he used. The records are there. She was a Nestle staff as at then. I also wrote Adeboye a mail and registered it also. No response. Before I went public on facebook by March 2012 and I am here today.

Also, when President Buhari became President, his campaign group added me on Whatsapp and I responded by lambasting them on facebook. They held off appointing people for months just like Gov Aregbesola back then. My position on President Buhari remains 'You know yourself that you are a criminal and a murderer of innocents, a totally corrupt individual, so having escaped punishment so far, why continue trying to get back in power?'. That is the issue.

I do not want recognition from anyone more than what I have or friendship from those who secretly put me down or a job under a boss whose character is opposite of mine. That would be dangerous. I am okay as I am alligned with the CIA.

I do not doubt any of my submissions and I am not asking anybody to believe or disbelieve. That is your own palaver. I have done my part by disseminating information and I am still doing it.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Army Violated Own Rules, Sacked Officers For Not Helping APC / President Buhari Receives Former Head Of State General Abdulsalami / PDP Praises Judiciary For Upholding Ikpeazu’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.