Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. (48709 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Fayose Bows To Pressure, Accepts FG's Bail Out Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, bowed to Williams Kumuyi, general superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry (DCLM), during a programme organised by the church in the state.

Kumuyi first paid a courtesy call on the governor at the Ekiti state government house, before Fayose joined him at the church’s camp ground at Ajebandele in Ado-Ekiti.

Describing Kumuyi as an anointed man of God, Fayose expressed happiness over the pastor’s visit, saying he knows yokes would be broken and he would soon be at peace.

“We are very happy to have you in the state at this time… It is a rare privilege for people like me and for the state. We know what God does through you and the church. We know that now that you are here, the yoke on our people would be broken and when the state is at peace, the governor too will be at peace,” he said.

“Many times that I stand on God’s words, it is the church that taught me. I gain all that from the undiluted preaching of the word of God from the church.

“Permit me to say that Pastor Kumuyi’s coming brings much attraction, the attraction comes because of what God has deposited in him and the church. Even coming to visit us as the leader of the state is a rare privilege. It is indeed a rare privilege for the state as well.”

Kumuyi commended the governor for the “progress the state has made” since he assumed office. He advised Fayose to lean on God’s words at all times.

http://www.thecable.ng/extra-fayose-bows-kumuyi-says-ill-soon-peace

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Babacele: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
enhen
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by sarrki(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fayose please use your office to bring prosperity to ekiti people and Nigeria at large.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by saintikechi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
God is with you. Buhari cant touch you.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by madridguy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by project8(m): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
saintikechi:
God is with you. Buhari cant touch you.
use HEAD bros is everything abt buhari?

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
smiley
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by mynduu44: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
One thing I like about Fayose is that he knows what having an "Altar" over you means..

Sincerely, he would ve his peace soon...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by ojun50(m): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nigeria next president tongue

if u quote me

16 Likes

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Richy4(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
I am not a Deeper life member..i need not to say their doctrine "taya" me big time..But i like this man so much....

he is just the only one i feel that is not into this sunday money making/ grabbing business....

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by ticker(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
Every news about fayose makes FP. Just dey observe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Originality007: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
fayose okunrin meta (3Men In one) cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by holuwole12(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fayose!!!!!!! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Originality007: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
ojun50:
Nigeria next president tongue

if u quote me

tongue

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by NameChecker: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Did I hear Fayose talking about "Standing On God's Words?"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by davodguy: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ask him why he kept mute on AISHA bUHARI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Larryfest(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
At peace with Buhari i guess....lol,this politicians sha any publicity is good publicity to them be it in the market,on the street,in a religious gathering one even went ahead to sit on a dry road forming boss...na wa for them
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by kenbee(f): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
One of the few Governors with balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Pavore9: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kumuyi commended the governor for the “progress the state has made” since he assumed office...Indeed so much progress! cheesy cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Abeymills(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fayose d great

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by louiskay(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sba
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by davodguy: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kumuyi commended the governor for the “progress the state has made” since he assumed office. He advised Fayose to lean on God’s words at all times.

Is this a joke?

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by room089: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
You will have peace ke?

Will pastor kumuyi help in paying back the money you collected from dasuki?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Tonnierichy(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Peace? Even if he commits suicide, he can't be @ peace. His dead body will go to jail.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by ubsilas(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
So Fayose ran to seek refuge with the pastor when he heard that Aisha Buhari is on her way back from US.
Her spirit his hunting the man grin

when u hear that Aisha Buhari is on her way back from US

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by JoBabs(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
project8:

Brother no insult him, his statement is just an irony or whatever it should be called, a future impossible tense, even if Buhari no wab touch an u think say Aisha go gree?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Hero10001: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
project8:
what is buhari?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by MadCow1: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4079844_20160808152124_jpeg0a47037d877d65eb66bbb160273f9312

Fayose will indeed soon be at peace... Peace behind Bars... grin

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by ubsilas(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
kenbee:
One of the few Governors with balls

So wetin others get? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) / Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.