Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

See The Ridiculously False News This Website Published On Thrump!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Ridiculously False News This Website Published On Thrump!! (798 Views)

Nostradamus Predicted The Rise Of ''The False Trumpet'' / 10 Ridiculously Expensive Weapons Canceled Or Never Used / Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Ridiculously False News This Website Published On Thrump!! by Denko2721987(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
[img]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/mzpnld/picture94019092/ALTERNATES/FREE_960/trumpedit[/img]

Just saw this news on yahoo news and was almost swallowing and digesting grin it until I decided to verify from other somewhat reputable sources which confirmed its gross and outright fakeness.. But I can’t still understand why some online news outlets or journalist would just forsake ethics, reputation and conscience to publish unbelievably stupid articles like these which misleads the public and sometimes causes irreparable damages.. This should make us really be cautious about the kind of materials we read or use as our source of information..

This is the ridiculous news below:-

[b]Trump: You people really believed me?

In a turn of events that shocked the political world and threw the presidential race into unprecedented turmoil, Donald J. Trump announced yesterday that he is quitting the race and endorsing Hillary Clinton.

Trump said the only point of his campaign was to show how stupid and gullible many Republican voters are.

“I’ve been a Democrat all of my adult life,” Trump told a packed and boisterous news conference. “But I knew if I ran as a Republican and said increasingly ridiculous, idiotic, racist and sexist things that I would get a lot of votes.”

But he said he had no idea he would be able to win the Republican nomination and poll 40 percent or better in a national race against Clinton.

“Did people really believe that I could build a wall between the U.S. and Mexico and get the Mexicans to pay for it?” Trump asked, “and that we could deport 11 million illegal aliens? That’s ridiculous. How could we possibly do that?”

Trump said he wanted to show just how gullible the far-right wing was and how weak-kneed Republican leaders were.

“Even after I made racist statements about that judge and attacked a Gold Star family, the Republican leadership continued to endorse me,” Trump said. “Man, what does it take to get tossed out of the Republican Party?”

He also pointed out that he had offered no real solutions to any of the country’s problems and nobody, even the news media, took much notice that “there was no there there in my campaign,” he said.

House Speaker Paul Ryan, while expressing shock at Trump’s announcement, said, “After I thought about it a bit, I realized this made a lot more sense then the campaign he was running. The joke’s on us.”

Fifty-one Republicans immediately announced their candidacy to replace Trump on the ballot.

Asked if he felt any remorse about fooling so many people, Trump answered in typical Trumpian style: “No. They’re all losers.”[/b]

[img]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/3kd9xe/picture94019082/ALTERNATES/FREE_320/lundy[/img]

Source:- http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article94019107.html

Na wa oh.. These days it’s becoming increasingly difficult to get the right unadulterated info. May God help us all..

(1) (Reply)

50,000 Laid Off In Saudi Arabia As Oil Crisis Bites Deeper / Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Christian Governor Accused Of Blasphemy / BREAKING: Massive Gunfire Rocks Entire Ivory Coast Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.