Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) (50706 Views)

Photo Of Layal Tinubu's Mother / Seyi Tinubu And Layal Jade-Holm's Pre-weddding Photos / Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by NATHSUN(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ori lo mo
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by aresssa: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2016

Congratulations.....

God Bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu..

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by abimic(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
When I expected all APC politicians to fill the whole place, not excluding representative from the presidency.
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
ododuwa movers and shakers of nigeria. the strong and mighty.
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by dermmy(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Criminal elites undecided
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
awon ti oduduwa ni yen . powerhouses

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Atiku is a social man that's what I like about him

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
mean while Yoruba and party and love for enjoyment are like 3...2...1
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Please who have grin sooth?I has a job interview to attend at Glo office and my friends that is working their tolded me to wear grin sooth and shet when coming for the interview. So please help a brother in needs.

Cc:
Seun

Lalasticlala

Eleko1

Funjosh

VickyRotex

Who or what company is inviting you for an interview, I just pity them

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by scholes23(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
Naijapopular:
Apc National Leader Bola Tinubu Son, Seyi Tinubu get married to his bride Layal Holm today at Iga Idunganran Isale-Eko.
Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi An His Wife Wuraola, Former vice president of Nigeria, Alh. Atiku
Abubakar, Lagos state governor Akinwumi Ambode and others grace the event.

Congratulations on your marriage Layal Holm & Seyi Tinubu

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/ooni-of-ife-atiku-ambode-others-at.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44
KUKU KILL ME

1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
omcnka:
Is that an islamic or Christian wedding?

What has that got to do with what?
You need to stop this endless religious intolerance.
Are you their spiritual guardian?

It's not your wedding is it?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by diva90: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
High profile big man's wedding! The guest turn out is impressive
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Funjosh:

Who or what company is inviting you for an interview, I just pity them
pls now help me with your grin sooth. Don't let me miss this job opportunity. Once I start working I will become more responsible and respectful. Pls help me
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
BABANGBALI:
pls now help me with your grin sooth. Don't let me miss this job opportunity. Once I start working I will become more responsible and respectful. Pls help me

Ok o............. But I no get sooth tongue
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ooni, Alaafin & oba of lagos. O ga o! Dt oba of lagos and his glasses though.

@op, i hear this was the engagement ceremony at the obas palace - not the real wedding. It looks though like they went to court & then did a reception here. Going to stalk bellanaija.
Beht why do i like amebo like this? sad
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Funjosh:

Ok o............. But I no get sooth tongue
how about grin chet?
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by paris10: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
This Ooni is scared of the palace. He got himself involved in rituals and wants to live rest of his life away from those herbalitical powers he inherited.
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by sunnymaja(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
emmyid:
I just came to check if the guy was as ugly as his dad, but was dissappointed kos d dude fine. Who knows, Tinubu might nt really b his real dad. I Don't trust that his controversial wife !

Fair girls b marrying rich guys everyday. No wonder d dark skin girls are bleaching everyday. D fairer your skin the brighter yo future.

Yes. It is your father that impregnated the boy's mother
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by jojoki: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
katoto:
What kind of royal father is this?Always present in any social gathering.Royal fathers are supposed to be sought.This one seeks relevance unlike his predecessor.

Young mind, I believed you got an elder at home which you give respect but for me I can never disrespect even your village Head because we were never Brought up like that. Mind you not only Oonirisa attended the wedding as a Royal father, I can c our very respectable Kings i. e Iku Baba yeye Aalafin of Oyo and Eleko of Eko. In the colour pictures. #receivesense

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by jojoki: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
katoto:
What kind of royal father is this?Always present in any social gathering.Royal fathers are supposed to be sought.This one seeks relevance unlike his predecessor.
Young mind, I believed you got an elder at home which you give respect but for me I can never disrespect even your village Head because we were never Brought up like that. Mind you not only Oonirisa attended the wedding as a Royal father, I can c our very respectable Kings i. e Iku Baba yeye Aalafin of Oyo and Eleko of Eko. In the colour pictures. #receivesense
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
omcnka:
Is that an islamic or Christian wedding?
Nope...it is a Juju wedding cool
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by ShalomX: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
[/color][color=#006600][quote author=BABANGBALI post=48311568]Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Please who have grin sooth?I has a job interview to attend at Glo office and my friends that is working their tolded me to wear grin sooth and shet when coming for the interview. So please help a brother in needs.

Cc:
Seun

Lalasticlala

Eleko1

Funjosh

VickyRotex
[/quote

You got to be kidding me!
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by ShalomX: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
[/color][color=#006600][quote author=BABANGBALI post=48311568]Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Cc:
Seun

Lalasticlala

Eleko1

Funjosh

VickyRotex
[/quote

You got to be kidding me! grin
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by damola1: 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
jojoki:

who ask you how you were brought up?
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by Nathkem01(m): 5:14am On Aug 09, 2016
Horlawale1:
Money is good Even alafin was there
where alafin no fit go?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by NotComplaining: 5:37am On Aug 09, 2016
Ironically, Nigeria goverment elites will give more money and attention to this function than to the nations' Olympic representatives.. Even the president gave the couple a special mention.

Austerity over where?
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by cocktopuss: 7:05am On Aug 09, 2016
emmyid:
I just came to check if the guy was as ugly as his dad, but was dissappointed kos d dude fine. Who knows, Tinubu might nt really b his real dad. I Don't trust that his controversial wife !

Fair girls b marrying rich guys everyday. No wonder d dark skin girls are bleaching everyday. D fairer your skin the brighter yo future.

Lol. As short as your writeup is it can cause controversy
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by RoyalRoy(m): 7:13am On Aug 09, 2016
Naijapopular:
Apc National Leader Bola Tinubu Son, Seyi Tinubu get married to his bride Layal Holm today at Iga Idunganran Isale-Eko.
Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi An His Wife Wuraola, Former vice president of Nigeria, Alh. Atiku

For a Blogger you need to upgrade your picture quality. These pictures are good but the quality is just too poor. cry
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by lexyclasy: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2016
Naijapopular:

Not seen REMI TINUBU in the pictures o, was it that she was legislating with DINO when the wedding was going on or what
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by jojoki: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
damola1:

who ask you how you were brought up?

Young mind, Am only trying to correct you. # nooffence
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
ShalomX:
[/color][color=#006600]
I am not a kid o,I am in my early 40s

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura / OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.