Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,268 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread (80635 Views)

LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch / The Longest Nairaland Thread / A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Carlcaresophia: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2016
ryfoz:

I have called the mtn number you listed there and a female agent talked with me. I explained my situation to her about how I sent my broda to buy d device for me and forgot to pick up d receipt along with d fone dat very day and she said they cannot work on the device for me without the receipt, either my veracity is doubted or she misinformed me or that is the actual case(PROCEDURE/PROTOCOL), I must say that her reply made me very unhappy because the device is just 2 WEEKS OLD. It is very unfair and disheartening because I didn't steal this device, I bought it with my hard-earned money (real sweat in dis Buhari era) and now I can't ge a repair support from the very Company THAT MANUFACTURED IT.
This will serve as a deterrement for me not to dare buy any of ur products ever again and will never encourage aynone to do so too. I really regret promoting your product (it1701 and dis it556, check their thread and see my comments to verify my claims). I don't see any sense in going through this stress if i was LYING

No qualms sha, I look forward to better things.

My number is +2348185333539, if you have any good news for me, pls endeavour to text me directly if you can or leave your reply here if you wish.

I repeat the problrm is that the device (it1556) is stuck on boot logo and has refused to enter reovery mode with series of combo i have tried. The battery is drained competely.
Hello Ryfoz, we had transferred your info to our colleagues, please wait with patience. Thank you!
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Ryfoz, we had transferred your info to our colleagues, please wait with patience. Thank you!

Okay, i'm very grateful for your reply.
Thumbs up
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Abbey2sam(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
itelMobileNG:

We have itel 1505 and 1550. Both of them are 1GB RAM phones.

Official specs for both are attached

itel 1408 was brought time to flash cause it got stocked at itel logo, the problem now is I seem not to be able to get a good working pac file for the 1408. after I finished flashing the itel, I boot up the phone and it came on but to my utmost surprice the display was bad and obviously it was not the screen, it started displaying horizontal line on the screen

please tell me what to do
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Carlcaresophia: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2016
Abbey2sam:

itel 1408 was brought time to flash cause it got stocked at itel logo, the problem now is I seem not to be able to get a good working pac file for the 1408. after I finished flashing the itel, I boot up the phone and it came on but to my utmost surprice the display was bad and obviously it was not the screen, it started displaying horizontal line on the screen

please tell me what to do
Hello Abbey2sam, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Carlcaresophia: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2016
Evansjj:
My itel it1407 has battery problem ..each time I charge the fone for almost 3hrs it will drain fast ..I don't know what's wrong with the fone..even when the fone is idle the battery is still draining
Hello Evansjj, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by ryfoz(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Still patiently waiting...
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Dailyfavour(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Which of these products has REMOVABLE battery?
1). Itel 1516
2). Itel 1556
3). Itel 1702
4). Itel 1550
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by lanre316: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2016
I heard that the upcoming Itel 1516. isn't going to be an HD screen (1280*720) but rather a low res screen (820*480)

itelMobileNG, please tell me what I heard is not true.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Evansjj(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Evansjj, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
I stay in port Harcourt Rivers state
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by veravin24: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
when will itel 1511 be in Nigeria @ calcare cost it's at India already.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by ryfoz(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Still PATIENTLY waiting, as a reminder my it1556 is just lying dormant in its box(completely useless) , pls aid me quickly, it will go a long way to give this thread a good name or at least add to the reputation you are building here; that is, giving people SOLUTION.

Thank you, i reamain vigilant for your reply
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Baron1V(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
I recently saw this (wireless updates available), I downloaded and installed it on my Itel prime tab and immediately my phone started misbehaving. The top of the phone screen is not active gain. I must turn to landscape mode before I will be able to use it. Any help?
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Muhammedbashir(m): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2016
Pls, has Itel1516 bein launch and if nt, wen wil it be launch and wat ar d specs. Is it true, it comin wit 2gb ram and wat wil be d price range wen launch.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Annibiteye: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
I've been having issues with apps update on my phone. itel 1506. can't update apps that are up to 30mb and above, especially Facebook mobile app. I've tried all the trouble shooting, like clearing cache, then restarting the phone. still having up to 2gb unused space in the storage. I've also uninstalled and when I tried reinstalling, it can't just install. I have to receive an updated version via xender from a colleague's phone. Today been trying to install google chrome browser, same issues, can't download, just the download line displaying for several minutes to half an hour, still no show. Am not really enjoying the phone again. A phone I bought less than a year. Any help?
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Nkonadi(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Muhammedbashir:
Pls, has Itel1516 bein launch and if nt, wen wil it be launch and wat ar d specs. Is it true, it comin wit 2gb ram and wat wil be d price range wen launch.

Its 1GB RAM

Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by donpata(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
lanre316:
I heard that the upcoming Itel 1516. isn't going to be an HD screen (1280*720) but rather a low res screen (820*480)

itelMobileNG, please tell me what I heard is not true.

Am not surprised at that. am only surprised that u are expecting an itel phone with good screen resolution. Every average techy guy knows that when it comes to Item, screen resolution and camera quality is a big ZERO.

2 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by lanre316: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2016
donpata:

Am not surprised at that. am only surprised that u are expecting an itel phone with good screen resolution. Every average techy guy knows that when it comes to Item, screen resolution and camera quality is a big ZERO.

I know not to expect much from them. But they advertised HD screen and 2gb RAM before the product launch. I was thinking they have upped their game and was anticipating the launch, only to be disappointed. I guess their promoters and advertisers are colossal id10ts for not knowing what HD screen means and for false advertising.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
donpata:

RAM Makes this phone uselessly useless. Only for novices. Many have spoken well but let me add my voice.
1. RAM - what will I do with a crappy 512mb ram when I know the android system will take up over 70% of it?
2. Internal Memory - U say its 4gb or 8gb but what customers get will b less than 2gb. b4 anything, there's this annoying message of low men
3. Processor - Seriously Itel? who does single and dual core this days
4. Display quality - I know u wanna make the phone cheap but haba nahh, less than 240ppi is rubbish. imagine u giving us 190ppi. Tir!!
5. Camera- Pictures appear like poster color paintings. pls work on it. even Don't just buy generic Chinese cameras. use quality.
6. Size - 5 incher, 5.5incher, good one. I love it. just make the display quality worthwhile
7. Battery - uve obviously understood this area so no slacking.
8. Affordability - It's been ur watch word so no slack.
9. Marketing - I knew itel b4 I knew tecno. C infinix of yesterday. sha to market, u need quality. so work on my points.
Note that this is a generalization based on ur phones I know. Up ur game cos even USELESS INNJOO do better.

Hi there, thanks for your honest feedback.
All points noted and we would continuously work to improve our devices
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
donpata:

Hi there, it1516Plus is coming with an IPS screen
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by lanre316: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2016
itelMobileNG:

Hi there, it1516Plus is coming with an IPS screen

The man is talking about screen display quality (HD or not) and not screen type (whether IPS, AMOLED, TFT etc) IPS can be high resolution or low resolution. it1516Plus is not an HD screen phone. So disappointing.

For once in your company life, make a quality phone, not a mediocre.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Carlcaresophia: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2016
Evansjj:
I stay in port Harcourt Rivers state
Hello Evansjj, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in PH. Thank you!
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Carlcaresophia: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2016
ryfoz:

Still PATIENTLY waiting, as a reminder my it1556 is just lying dormant in its box(completely useless) , pls aid me quickly, it will go a long way to give this thread a good name or at least add to the reputation you are building here; that is, giving people SOLUTION.

Thank you, i reamain vigilant for your reply
Dear Ryfoz, we had transferred the info to our colleagues, they will deal with the problem ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by ryfoz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Dear Ryfoz, we had transferred the info to our colleagues, they will deal with the problem ASAP. Thank you for your patience.

Okay...
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Krystale: 3:30am On Oct 11, 2016
when is it1520 coming to nigeria and how much?
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by donpata(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
lanre316:

The man is talking about screen display quality (HD or not) and not screen type (whether IPS, AMOLED, TFT etc) IPS can be high resolution or low resolution. it1516Plus is not an HD screen phone. So disappointing.

For once in your company life, make a quality phone, not a mediocre.

Thanks a much for telling them. I wanted to reply them but I discovered they don't even know the little technical stuff abt phones. Seems all they are trained to do here is to refer people to carlcare. @Itel, most cheap phones have IPS. I had a tecno TV phone I bought for 7k. It was IPS. but resolution matters. U guys can't even manage to give us the most common 240ppi. What will I do with 196ppi? If u don't understand what am saying, Google is ur friend. Pls upgrade and stop using generic Chinese materials.

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Krystale: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
donpata:

RAM Makes this phone uselessly useless. Only for novices. Many have spoken well but let me add my voice.
1. RAM - what will I do with a crappy 512mb ram when I know the android system will take up over 70% of it?
2. Internal Memory - U say its 4gb or 8gb but what customers get will b less than 2gb. b4 anything, there's this annoying message of low men
3. Processor - Seriously Itel? who does single and dual core this days
4. Display quality - I know u wanna make the phone cheap but haba nahh, less than 240ppi is rubbish. imagine u giving us 190ppi. Tir!!
5. Camera- Pictures appear like poster color paintings. pls work on it. even Don't just buy generic Chinese cameras. use quality.
6. Size - 5 incher, 5.5incher, good one. I love it. just make the display quality worthwhile
7. Battery - uve obviously understood this area so no slacking.
8. Affordability - It's been ur watch word so no slack.
9. Marketing - I knew itel b4 I knew tecno. C infinix of yesterday. sha to market, u need quality. so work on my points.
Note that this is a generalization based on ur phones I know. Up ur game cos even USELESS INNJOO do better.
just imagine. Me wey dey ditch 5.5inch phone wey get 720p cos there ppi na 267 or so. Talk less of this. And ontop na 1.2ghz
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by stalyf(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2016
Krystale:
when is it1520 coming to nigeria and how much?
is the phone for Nigerian market?
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Krystale: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2016
stalyf:
is the phone for Nigerian market?
who knows?
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Krystale: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Itel, you are missing something. You have phones for everyone but you left out Gamers. Here is an ideal, least specification for a gaming phone:
1)screen resolution, 294 ppi
2) processor, 1.3ghz quad core.
3)ram, 1gb
4)Internal storage, 16gb
5)battery 3000 mah
6)usb otg
Screen resolution, this is the most important thing. Most gamers are after the graphics of games. when making phones, dont just use 720*1280 resolution, use it in screen size not more than 5inches, more than 5inches will give a ppi of less than 294 which will be grainy.
And also most good graphics games are heavy, which calls the need for good processing power, including the ram and gpu.
16gb internal storage is ok provided there is the ability to move games to sd card when it gets filled, Otg will help in using game pads. and all that will be needed to be prolonged with a good or an average battery.

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by lanre316: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
Krystale:
Itel, you are missing something. You have phone for everyone but you left out Gamers. Here is an ideal, least specification for a gaming phone:
1)screen resolution, 294 ppi
2) processor, 1.3ghz quad core.
3)ram, 1gb
4)Internal storage, 16gb
5)battery 3000 mah
6)usb otg
Screen resolution, this is the most important thing. Most gamers are after the graphics of games. when making phones, dont just use 720*1280 resolution, use it in screen size not more than 5inches, more than 5inches will give a ppi of less than 294 which will be grainy.
And also most good graphics games are heavy, which calls the need for good processing power, including the ram and gpu.
16gb internal storage is ok provided there is the ability to move games to sd card when it gets filled, Otg will help in using game pads. and all that will be needed to be prolonged with a good or an average battery.

You are talking of a quality phone. Itel don't do quality. It's not in their DNA. They're masters of mediocrity. The name itel is synonymous with crappy devices. #FeelingSoDissapointed
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by tafat: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
Why is itel too slow
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by ritababe(f): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
ryfoz:

I have called the mtn number you listed there and a female agent talked with me. I explained my situation to her about how I sent my broda to buy d device for me and forgot to pick up d receipt along with d fone dat very day and she said they cannot work on the device for me without the receipt, either my veracity is doubted or she misinformed me or that is the actual case(PROCEDURE/PROTOCOL), I must say that her reply made me very unhappy because the device is just 2 WEEKS OLD. It is very unfair and disheartening because I didn't steal this device, I bought it with my hard-earned money (real sweat in dis Buhari era) and now I can't ge a repair support from the very Company THAT MANUFACTURED IT.
This will serve as a deterrement for me not to dare buy any of ur products ever again and will never encourage aynone to do so too. I really regret promoting your product (it1701 and dis it556, check their thread and see my comments to verify my claims). I don't see any sense in going through this stress if i was LYING

No qualms sha, I look forward to better things.

My number is +2348185333539, if you have any good news for me, pls endeavour to text me directly if you can or leave your reply here if you wish.

I repeat the problrm is that the device (it1556) is stuck on boot logo and has refused to enter reovery mode with series of combo i have tried. The battery is drained competely.

you should look for the receipt bros, I don't know why you blaming them when the fault is on you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? / Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk / Nigerian Lady, Linda, Wants To Buy iPhone 11 Pro Max With N150k & Sex 10 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.