Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,545 members, 7,843,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Fake Gynecologist Busted By A Smart Lady On Social Media...ladies Shine Your Eye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Gynecologist Busted By A Smart Lady On Social Media...ladies Shine Your Eye (1136 Views)

I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out / A Smart Lady Wrote This......... / This Smart Lady Tried To Cheat Me Today, But I Cheated Her Instead.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Gynecologist Busted By A Smart Lady On Social Media...ladies Shine Your Eye by EmmyKween(f): 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ladies using social media need to be very careful else they fall for cheap lies from guys claiming to be big boys.

Had a good laugh last night reading the conversation between a self-acclaimed Gynecologist and a very smart lady on a social media platform (Badoo).

The fake Gynecologist with a Masters in Anatomy goes by the name Dr. Andy Ugo, a native of Imo State working at Garki Hospital and residing in Kubwa, FCT-Abuja.

Read the screenshots of their conversation below;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Gynecologist Busted By A Smart Lady On Social Media...ladies Shine Your Eye by EniHolar(f): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Fake Gynecologist Busted By A Smart Lady On Social Media...ladies Shine Your Eye by donbenedict(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
cheesy

In my next life I will study either radiology or gynaecology

2 Likes

Re: Fake Gynecologist Busted By A Smart Lady On Social Media...ladies Shine Your Eye by Quivarious(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
The clueless goblin above me tho.
Re: Fake Gynecologist Busted By A Smart Lady On Social Media...ladies Shine Your Eye by KingPoult: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
RED HANDED grin

2 Likes

Re: Fake Gynecologist Busted By A Smart Lady On Social Media...ladies Shine Your Eye by yomi007k(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
EniHolar:
Ok
babe....u fine ooo
Re: Fake Gynecologist Busted By A Smart Lady On Social Media...ladies Shine Your Eye by Joygalore(f): 12:37am On Aug 09, 2016
This got me LOL grin
Re: Fake Gynecologist Busted By A Smart Lady On Social Media...ladies Shine Your Eye by Joygalore(f): 12:38am On Aug 09, 2016
cheesy
donbenedict:
cheesy
cheesy

In my next life I will study either radiology or gynaecology
Re: Fake Gynecologist Busted By A Smart Lady On Social Media...ladies Shine Your Eye by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 09, 2016
And the only reason that lady replied the icebreaker is because he has a Dr. attached to his name.

She's as fake as the doctor!

You only get to meet tu.sh oloshos on badoo

2 Likes

Re: Fake Gynecologist Busted By A Smart Lady On Social Media...ladies Shine Your Eye by christinnah(f): 4:13am On Aug 09, 2016
absolutely right
Re: Fake Gynecologist Busted By A Smart Lady On Social Media...ladies Shine Your Eye by Sexytemi(f): 6:06am On Aug 09, 2016
Smart lady, foolish scammer.

From typing confidently to typing error filled words when caught...doctor indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Gynecologist Busted By A Smart Lady On Social Media...ladies Shine Your Eye by EmmyKween(f): 6:37am On Aug 09, 2016
Freiden:
And the only reason that lady replied the icebreaker is because he has a Dr. attached to his name.

She's as fake as the doctor!

You only get to meet tu.sh oloshos on badoo

There's hardly a difference between U and the Dumb self-acclaimed Dr.
How can U be so sure it's because she saw a 'Dr' attached to his name that made her reply.
That's some stereotypical prejudiced dumb way of reasoning Mr. Man

Who's IceBreaker btw?
Read between the lines Ogbeni...

Btw just like any social media platform, there are normal descent girls on badoo.
I'm sure it's your likes that go searching for Olosho on badoo angry

1 Like

Re: Fake Gynecologist Busted By A Smart Lady On Social Media...ladies Shine Your Eye by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2016
EmmyKween:

There's hardly a difference between U and the Dumb self-acclaimed Dr.
How can U be so sure it's because she saw a 'Dr' attached to his name that made her reply.
That's some stereotypical prejudiced dumb way of reasoning Mr. Man

Who's IceBreaker btw?
Read between the lines Ogbeni...

Btw just like any social media platform, there are normal descent girls on badoo.
I'm sure it's your likes that go searching for Olosho on badoo angry

I saw something like this coming. Youre a stiff-necked feminist so i would just let you go. BTW go and find out what an ice-breaker is...so that next time you wouldnt be like who's the ice-breaker.... And what i said about badoo, i said it from experience. ..the only one reason i dont use the app.

NOTE: EVEN IF I'M AS RICH AS DANGOTE AND BILL GATE JOINED TOGETHER, I WILL NEVER PAY A DIME FOR SEXUAL PLEASURE!

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? / Olympics Walker Poos Himself Mid-race But Carries On Anyway / My Experience With A Barber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.