Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants (11556 Views)

Obasanjo Hosted At Zambian Presidential Palace As He Meets With President. Photo / Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by Paulancebay(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2016
I wonder where the dullard-in-chief will be sent to after his Northern government in 2019? May be to Daura to sympathise with his mullahs on the crash of the country under his watch!
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by jaywhoco(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2016
Jirate:
Bubu and Zombies should come and listen O, till tomorrow I am still wondering what those beautiful NYSC guys died for in 2011. Might be that is why God is now punishing Buhari, but we all are feeling the Pains. cool
my batch. Sad. My friends narrowly escaped. This country appears cursed...only God's kingdom can consecrate it ...

2 Likes

Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by Acidosis(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2016
Yes o, it makes no sense to bath dogs and baboons with blood

2 Likes

Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by eddyslim(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2016
God Bless GEJ

1 Like

Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by happney65: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2016
zoombies like omolola15 will be having high blood pressure now..their oga no fit do something like this as he is power drunk and an enemy of democratic Principles...Oloshiiii.... grin

1 Like

Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by bashydemy1: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2016
blueto:
But the sponsored Zombies, under the disguise of “Cynthia White” said he is currently the grand patron of NDA without any tenable proof.

What I am certain of is that no weapons fashioned against GEJ shall prosper.
Hw about the bloodshed he sponsored in river state in 2015 election?

1 Like

Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2016
bashydemy1:
Mere hypothesis, Can you substantiate it?
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by Originality007: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2016
Untainted007:
Talk is cheap

all u need is 3 spoons of common sense everyday 1one in the morin 1 in the noon and 1 in the evening, believe me u will b ok cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by bashydemy1: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2016
blueto:
Mere hypothesis, Can you substantiate it?
Google is your friend, ask about the killing in river state during the 2015 general election.
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2016
AdaNri1:
it's not juju, it's stupidity brought on by over feeding. Now they're hungry and angry.
my sister I weak die I swear.. undecided
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by Untainted007: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2016
bashydemy1:

Nigerians forget things so easy. They have forgotten so soon how he was paying OPC with our hard earned money in Lagos before the last election and how Tompolo and the likes were vowing they will destroy Nigeria if he failed to be re-elected. Thanks to God for Jega's ideology of the card reader and unbiased approaches in the last election; GEJ surrendered because he knew he can't beat it and if you can't beat them, then you join them was the main reason he quickly admitted defeat. So now people are seeing him as their hero. Everybody with their choice of the role model.
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by Appareil(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2016
See the High table! Zambia!! For that kind event? Yaoundé go do far better!! Chai!!
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by jojothaiv(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2016
GEJ "Bloodshed makes no sense"

It's not an offense....

To be sit on the fence....

But he is making sense....
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by Untainted007: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2016
Originality007:

all u need is 3 spoons of common sense everyday 1one in the morin 1 in the noon and 1 in the evening, believe me u will b ok cheesy

That means I will be taking half doze of what you have been taking. But despite that, you are still not OK and I'm nt sure u can ever be. Ur case is beyond medication. My own is still learning where urs is
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by murphyibiam15(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2016
Untainted007:

I'm perfectly ok, u may be the sick one. I'm I not entitled to my own view or my own opinion. Never quote me again in ur life.
@bolded, yes u are entitled to ur stewpeed comment
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2016
bashydemy1:
Google is your friend, ask about the killing in river state during the 2015 general election.
mr man, you indicted someone here, and if you can't provide substantiations, then it will be termed fictitious and reprehensible.
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by bashydemy1: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2016
Untainted007:

Nigerians forget things so easy. They have forgotten so soon how he was paying OPC with our hard earned money in Lagos before the last election and how Tompolo and the likes were vowing they will destroy Nigeria if he failed to be re-elected. Thanks to God for Jega's ideology of the card reader and unbiased approaches in the last election; GEJ surrendered because he knew he can't beat it and if you can't beat them, then you join them was the main reason he quickly admitted defeat. So now people are seeing him as their hero. Everybody with their choice of the role model.
Abi oooo i wonder how those that regard him as their hero feel at night... Well some people still sees anini, Monday Osunbor, Clifford Orji etc as a role model sha.
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by NafeesaAA(f): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2016
Apart from his cluelessness, beaglebrained, dimwitted nature added to his corrupt dispositions and predilections. One of the things I love about this man:-

He's so peace loving.
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by ba7man(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2016
NafeesaAA:

Apart from his cluelessness, beaglebrained, dimwitted nature added to his corrupt dispositions and predilections. One of the things I love about this man:-

He's so peace loving.
This man doesn't fool me.

He claims "My ambition Is not worth the blood of anyone"...... but he goes behind to ignore and loot funds meant to fight Boko Haram (To fund his re-election) leading to the death of thousands of people.
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by bigtt76(f): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2016
Bloodshed makes no sense.... True! Buh does bombings make sense? angry why not voice out against your people bombing upandan? Now you de whine about say MEND wan mend you grin you forget say na so Boko wan boko PMB too?
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by ba7man(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2016
NafeesaAA:

He's so peace loving.

He claims "My ambition Is not worth the blood of anyone"...... but he goes behind to ignore and loot funds meant to fight Boko Haram (To fund his re-election) leading to the death of thousands of people.

He's peace loving but he directly funded ethnic militia eg OPC and millitants instead of the military giving them enough power to confront the State. Giving Millitants access to enough resources to stockpile arms.

He's peace loving but kept quiet while his kinsmen went on a bombing rampage until it was about turning into an open confrontation with the military before he ran out to start ranting that mend wants to kill him and he's been secretly meeting with NDA.

Why in secret if his hands are pure?

He is responsible for the current increase in insecurity in this country. I can bet he knows and approved the bombings to destabilize the economy.

He doesn't directly cause the trouble, he sets people up against themselves and denies it when it happens knowing lots of people don't follow the train of events.
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by nortcentrallord(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2016
AdaNri1:
it's not juju, it's stupidity brought on by over feeding. Now they're hungry and angry.

Lol, you just nailed it. That's the bare truth.
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by nortcentrallord(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Are you OK

Don't mind him, as my folks back @ home 'll say "im sense the pain am"
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by bashydemy1: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2016
blueto:
mr man, you indicted someone here, and if you can't provide substantiations, then it will be termed fictitious and reprehensible.
If you are so lazy not to search about the violent and killing in river state during the electioneering then i can't help you more.. Beside General Azazi death still ring bell and we can easily link it to PDP and GEJ immediately the man mention PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP he never made it back to Abuja after that speech.
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2016
bashydemy1:
[s] If you are so lazy not to search about the violent and killing in river state during the electioneering then i can't help you more.. Beside General Azazi death still ring bell and we can easily link it to PDP and GEJ immediately the man mention PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP he never made it back to Abuja after that speech.[/s]
You are the slacker here. It is a sign of indolence for you to indict someone and without providing corroborations to back your claims. Is like when a plaintiff litigates someone to a jury and therefore adjures the jurist or the defendant to source for evidence. Such a person deservers to be apprehended and incarcerated.
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by OLADD: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
ba7man:

He's peace loving but he directly funded ethnic militia eg OPC and millitants instead of the military giving them enough power to confront the State. Giving Millitants access to enough resources to stockpile arms.

He's peace loving but kept quiet while his kinsmen went on a bombing rampage until it was about turning into an open confrontation with the military before he ran out to start ranting that mend wants to kill him and he's been secretly meeting with NDA.

Why in secret if his hands are pure?

He is responsible for the current increase in insecurity in this country. I can bet he knows and approved the bombings to destabilize the economy.

He doesn't directly cause the trouble, he sets people up against themselves and denies it when it happens knowing lots of people don't follow the train of events.

Take those nonsense back to yourself. Monies meant for Boko haram insurgency were deployed for that purpose. The funds disbursed by Dasuki were used for election purposes just the same way Fashola, Ameachi and other former APC governors allegedly used state funds to finance Buhari's election.

As regards empowering OPC to secure pipelines, are you not surprised that Buhari has decided to empower ex-militants to secure the nation's oil installations having seen deficiencies in our armed forces ? Were civilian JTF members not deployed to compliment the military in fighting Boko haram?

And let me further ask you this; how many times did Buhari condemn Boko haram before he became the president? Have you forgotten how he openly castigated Jonathan's govt for killing Boko haram members?

No matter how you hate Jonathan, no sane human being would fault his civility, humbleness, tolerance, temperance and humane nature. He who God has blessed, no man can curse.

1 Like

Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by nike4love: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jirate:
Bubu and Zombies should come and listen O, till tomorrow I am still wondering what those beautiful NYSC guys died for in 2011. Might be that is why God is now punishing Buhari, but we all are feeling the Pains. cool

My guy,u remind me of my guy that was murdered in the north,his crimes re that he came from the south doing NYSC in the north nd Gej won the election......
I can still remember what a zombie said here as if it was chickens that were slaughtered.....
May nature judge them all......
RIP paidi.......

1 Like

Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
NafeesaAA:

He's so peace loving.
Sorry sister you really do not know him... there's absolutely nothing good about him
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by AdaAnambra: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by AdaAnambra: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
MuhdG:

Sorry sister you really do not know him... there's absolutely nothing good about him
Clap for your self
Re: Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Are you OK
That's zomby for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ninth Assembly: APC Moves To Check Saraki, Dogara’s Influence / Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report / 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.